Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

Well personally in an ideal world birth control would be completely free to all and everyone. Unfortunately like with everything else, it's a business, the manufacturers need to make a profit to stay in business, so they're not going to give their stuff away for nothing.

I support completely free contraceptives for the under-18s, there's no use people putting their head in the sand and thinking that 16 year-old's don't have sex, because they do and the rates of teenage pregnancy illustrate that they do.

Most Pro-Life people are also Pro-Birth Control, this is because we know this is the only way to prevent a pregnancy that's not convenient.

Very few Pro-Life people support Abstinence, this is just a ludicrous suggestion that teenagers must abstain from sex, sex is a purely natural happening for teenagers to experiment with.

We're NOT The fucking Taliban, despite what the Leftist Pro-Baby Murdering crowd says, nor do we wish to FORCE women who have been raped or victims of incest to carry a baby full-term and give birth to it, we do possess compassion and understanding for the psychological problems such women and girls would face if they were to be denied access to an abortion.

The Leftist Maniacs just want women and girls to go out and illustrate their RIGHTS by having completely unprotected sex, become pregnant and then go to an abortion clinic and say "well, I had a drunken one night stand and I'm pregnant, so can you just kill this thing now and then I can carry on with my life because a baby is just too inconvenient for me to deal with"
You have a point but I still think you should drink a little more

What are you babbling about, perhaps it is you who have had too much to drink today darling?
You just don't have the mental capacity to comprehend what I mean't.......never mind as I said STUPID

No it's because you are making zero sense, please attempt to be more coherent, also koshergrl is not Jewish, she's a Christian.
Silly Girl you are a very basic individual.very basic indeed anyhow why would any Christian call themselves "Kosher"???unless they are one of those crazy Zionuts(Christian Zionists) only in America ...Hey
Or call themselves Allie Baba.....suspiciously moooslim sounding.

The women at the march are clueless looney tunes. .... :cuckoo:

But the neutered beta males marching with them and wearing the pink pussy hats are beyond pathetic. .... :gay:
A couple of the baby killing fake males here were bragging about how they were going to go to the march and get laid. They victimize these pathetic, foolish women. And the women take it as a compliment.

Some men, the smart ones, actually acknowledge who properly is the decision-maker in matters like whether to carry a pregnancy to term or not. You want people who are pregnant to be forced to submit to the decisions and judgment of outsiders. Such is a slave mentality.

How is it being a slave if a person who is pregnant, by free will, decides not to continue the pregnancy because she just plain doesn't want to, or has medical issues and doesn't want to take the risk? Women will decide these issues according to their own beliefs and conclusions.

"Just plain doesn't want to".

We hate the sex trade, not sex. Baby killers like to conflate those things. They maintain prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights. In this way they convince women to degrade themselves and kill tgeir babies...in order to make miney for the men who exploit and harm them.

What absolute nonsense. The vast majority of people, male and female, are not involved in prostitution, human trafficking, or incest. This nonsense that our entire nation is composed of whores or the sexually exploited has got to come from the right-wing cults. Most people are in relationships. Women do not "degrade" themselves.
Another instance of cognitive dysfunctionality of the left. I never said our entire nation is composed of whores. That comes straight from your brain...not mine. Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.

Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.
Seriously stupid statement. I never said that at all. You are the one who calls people "baby killers" and rambles on about people maintaining that "prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights." Of course, people who undergo abortions are experiencing problems of one sort or another. That goes without saying. You are the one who keeps refusing to acknowledge that many of these people are in normal, consensual relationships, not the sex trade, and have sex within those relationships. Many are even married.
Your ranting about women degrading themselves is just idiotic. Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion.

"Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion."

That depends who they are having sex with, if they are having sex with some man they met five minutes ago and/or a man who treats them like shit and abuses them well then yes they are degrading themselves and have no self respect.

How is having an abortion as a mean of contraception NOT degrading, considering the baby is being killed because it's inconvenient to the womans lifestyle.

Getting an abortion is degrading. It negates the value of women through the ideology that it is acceptable for women to risk their lives in order to protect their figure, to protect their income, to protect their abuser, to protect their pimp... and it denies that their children have any value at all. Additionally, it maintains that women don't deserve having clinics that are held to at least the standard that dental clinics are held to..and that the butchers who are crawling around in their wombs need not be qualified to actually provide them medical care in a real hospital. After all, it's just a woman and her twat...no need to provide any oversight in the abbatoirs where mentally ill men and women climb into their vaginas with sharp instruments.

Please lock these people up:

These losers in this march are beyond mental illness......... like that one idiot foaming at the mouth literally. Did you see it Kosher?

Yes that's that guy who spit on the reporter.

Mentally ill. One and all.

One sutpid twat said being a whore displays support for that march something like that. LMFAO

You should see the pics that are on my fb page. Those people are fucking disgusting. And scary. And they make women look like monsters.

These losers in this march are beyond mental illness......... like that one idiot foaming at the mouth literally. Did you see it Kosher?

Yes that's that guy who spit on the reporter.

Mentally ill. One and all.

One sutpid twat said being a whore displays support for that march something like that. LMFAO

You should see the pics that are on my fb page. Those people are fucking disgusting. And scary. And they make women look like monsters.

Oh i'm pretty sure i've seen them all I just haven' tposed they are sickening aren't they.Hey guess what the MEMO is coming out lol.

1i4pcn.jpg
I forgot to ask in my earlier message, how far did they march for if they really did any at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Also it's interesting that you view women who get abortions as whores...not as vulnerable and desperate people.
Seriously stupid statement. I never said that at all. You are the one who calls people "baby killers" and rambles on about people maintaining that "prostitution and human trafficking and incest are enjoyable women's rights." Of course, people who undergo abortions are experiencing problems of one sort or another. That goes without saying. You are the one who keeps refusing to acknowledge that many of these people are in normal, consensual relationships, not the sex trade, and have sex within those relationships. Many are even married.
Your ranting about women degrading themselves is just idiotic. Women don't "degrade" themselves by having sex or having an abortion.
You saying they take pride in killing their own children?

No one takes "pride" in having an abortion. And it's not killing a child except in your melodramatic mind.
It sure is killing a human being. No pride in that? According to you, no degradation, either.

The Pro-Abortion Crowd are twisted and perverted ghouls, how can anyone who's mind isn't diseased think that killing the most innocent of innocent as it slumbers in the womb is NOT killing and NOT degrading?
Come on Lucy....we live in 2018 not 1957,women have given their lives for Women's Freedom.... of Mind and Body...you need to grow up...the Non Repression and your Freedom today is because of these brave women who Stood Up and those that are Still Standing........You as a Woman should support them...do you really want to go back to Knitting Needles inserted through the Vagina and into the Womb to dig out pieces of foetus .....Stop being so ridiculous, you I can clearly see are Not that Type of person at all........anyway most people enjoy sex,it is churlish of you to be so negative,I will agree to a certain degree Lucy that some women and MEN could be a little more responsible in the heat of the moment,as it were.

Also Lucy,It is Sad to bring so many unwanted children into this world for obvious reasons...you like I may live a good life,,,but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky...steven (a self made man)

"You as a Woman should support them"

No I as a woman 100% reject them, I think most normal women do 100% reject them, they are full of anger and hate and many seem by their behaviour to have some type of mental illness.

As a woman I am a Feminist but the type of Feminist that thinks that men and women should mutually respect each other and realise that we both have many things to offer that doesn't just include penis and vagina things and that I am not afraid of men and that I do not hate men or see men as some type of threat to me or that every man is a potential rapist. Mr. Lucy is a Feminist we share 50-50 taking care of our children, he has been up in the middle of the night with babies etc.

"but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky"

I have empathy for women who have been the victims of rape and incest and I 100% support in those cases their right to have an abortion, also the same with where the life of the mother is concerned.

Kid A was not planned and he was before we got married and I was still at University doing the last year of my degree, did I have him aborted? No. Too many women though in that situation would have had an abortion because having the baby would be inconvenient and be in the way, that is Killing for Convenience aka using abortion as a means of contraception. I have no empathy for those women they deserve nothing more than total contempt for killing their own flesh and blood as it slumbers in the womb.

no such thing as "womens rights" these days

you fucking libtards have thrown away gender remember

--LOL

Love how much the trumpanzees are intimidated by this march. I bet they all went to "American Spring"......:lol:

stop your projecting ya retard

The intellectual reply of trumpanzees. Awesomeness.

It's a better response than anything you have posted Troll Boi, as usual all you have done is post your low IQ Troll comments as you have Trolled the entire thread. You need a new script writer your Trumpanzee thing is getting a bit old now, change the record already.

These yeast-infected garbage of the female gender love to scream and yell about sexism, but by wearing a pussy hat, they're announcing to society: "I'm a walking c*nt."

You have a habit of being completely vulgar.
And women wearing "pussy" hats or dressed as vaginas in public, aren't?

No one of us would have done this before guys brought up the whole penis-worship thing. Unfortunately, we know have to be "in your face" street theater about things, since the guys have shown that they will not even have an intelligent dialogue on issues affecting women, probably because they are incapable of it. We've lived through too much bullshit from the penis-worshipers: Sandra Fluke, Paul Ryan running away from people delivering petitions, assholes calling us "gals," assholes telling us to put an aspirin between our knees, morons insisting that we sit for religious propaganda and wait just to have an abortion, refusing to do anything about sexual harassment, appointing trashy little slaves to governmental posts involving birth control and education. We were patient, but patience is finite. Most of us used to be polite, but it was just used against us by the right-wing trash, so no more.
Nasty woman...

Nasty!

This is what happens when they are so angry and demented they cannot get laid, it results in that vile type of organic nastiness.

Condoms might be available at schools to safeguard the health of their students. Where are free abortions being offered?
Free abortions aren't offered...pp is first and foremost a racket and rackets make money.

But funding for abortions is available. National Abortion Federation Hotline - National Network of Abortion Funds

Condoms are contraception. They are free at school and at offices. Other forms of birth control are available for free at county health departments and walk in clinics....and always have been. Your dishonesty is showing, Lies.

PP is not a "racket" except in the sick minds of cultheads, fool. It's always been a nonprofit.
I didn't know about the network. It means that women will not be denied an abortion just because they can't pay. Great!
Condoms also prevent the spread of STDs, but I guess that you didn't know that. I am not dishonest, just not up to date.

Now if we Americans can just get a proper system of fact-based sex education together, we'll have a clear shot at eliminating unwanted pregnancies. Of course, our federal government has already wasted $2 billion of our tax money on moronic "abstinence education," telling kids that they are like well-chewed gum on the floor if they have sex and insulting and frightening them every which way.

The Looming Threat to Sex Education: A Resurgence of Federal Funding for Abstinence-Only Programs?

Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids. Anyone who ever told a kid that she was like discarded gum would need a dentist very soon if I overheard it.

I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined.

"Such undignified trash should never be directed at American kids."

But you have no problem with children being told about Anal Sex, buttfucking directed at children is okay yes? Of course it is. What about telling children that a boy can also have a period and a vagina, that's okay also yes? Of course it is.

"I will never understand why these trashy right-wing monkeys hate sex so much. Not just birth control, or abortion, but sex itself. They need their pointed little fucked-up heads examined."

STFU you deranged fanatical Leftist Maniac Moonbat, NOBODY is against birth control, NOBODY hates sex, we just do not think that it's a good idea for people under the age of 16 to be having sex and getting pregnant and having abortions, we know that Leftist Maniac Moonbats like you support that type of thing though which is why you need your heads examined....oh wait hold on I forgot here's what an X-Ray of the Leftist Maniac Moonbat skull shows:

645c066c6b22c36be0b49236f1bd759f--liberal-logic-mens-fashion.jpg

you are a totally deranged asshole if you think that anyone supports teenagers have sex, getting pregnant, and having abortions. This is why we need practical, fact-based education to prevent these things. And if teenagers have sex, considering that they are at a stage when their hormones are raging, we should focus on teaching them how to prevent pregnancy and the spread of STDs.
You're just a nutty culthead.
Abortion solves none of the problems you mention.

Yes. It does. After an abortion, the person is no longer pregnant.

You saying they take pride in killing their own children?

No one takes "pride" in having an abortion. And it's not killing a child except in your melodramatic mind.
It sure is killing a human being. No pride in that? According to you, no degradation, either.

The Pro-Abortion Crowd are twisted and perverted ghouls, how can anyone who's mind isn't diseased think that killing the most innocent of innocent as it slumbers in the womb is NOT killing and NOT degrading?
Come on Lucy....we live in 2018 not 1957,women have given their lives for Women's Freedom.... of Mind and Body...you need to grow up...the Non Repression and your Freedom today is because of these brave women who Stood Up and those that are Still Standing........You as a Woman should support them...do you really want to go back to Knitting Needles inserted through the Vagina and into the Womb to dig out pieces of foetus .....Stop being so ridiculous, you I can clearly see are Not that Type of person at all........anyway most people enjoy sex,it is churlish of you to be so negative,I will agree to a certain degree Lucy that some women and MEN could be a little more responsible in the heat of the moment,as it were.

Also Lucy,It is Sad to bring so many unwanted children into this world for obvious reasons...you like I may live a good life,,,but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky...steven (a self made man)

No I as a woman 100% reject them, I think most normal women do 100% reject them, they are full of anger and hate and many seem by their behaviour to have some type of mental illness.

As a woman I am a Feminist but the type of Feminist that thinks that men and women should mutually respect each other and realise that we both have many things to offer that doesn't just include penis and vagina things and that I am not afraid of men and that I do not hate men or see men as some type of threat to me or that every man is a potential rapist. Mr. Lucy is a Feminist we share 50-50 taking care of our children, he has been up in the middle of the night with babies etc.

"but more these days find it very hard indeed,so show a little empathy for others situations....and let's be completely honest,there but for the grace of God could go all of us.........Many Women in life have a few near misses as it were and some do not and are just unlucky"

I have empathy for women who have been the victims of rape and incest and I 100% support in those cases their right to have an abortion, also the same with where the life of the mother is concerned.

Kid A was not planned and he was before we got married and I was still at University doing the last year of my degree, did I have him aborted? No. Too many women though in that situation would have had an abortion because having the baby would be inconvenient and be in the way, that is Killing for Convenience aka using abortion as a means of contraception. I have no empathy for those women they deserve nothing more than total contempt for killing their own flesh and blood as it slumbers in the womb.
Lucy you make many points but ...Firstly you are a smart woman but even you did not take contraception,(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst!!!!!!!!!!!) which is a little hypocritical of you, considering....you had a supportive Homme(most Guys RUN,leaving the Femme to sort out the problem....you would have had a supportive family too methinks.I admire you for having your Baby(by the way I can't stand the American term "KID" a baby goat is a kid....try child,kinder or my children were called Pickney the Jamaican, affectionate term for a child,,as in Pickney girl,just sayin).

In a complex situation you are far too critical moreover I am sure friends at Uni had abortions,that should not or ever diminish them as a woman or friend at all...an abortion can leave so many women with a lifetime of guilt..What If ???

No you are far to dismissive and dogmatic in your opinion dare I say it...well I have with no insult to you personally Lucy...steven ps Your 100% too is full of anger.....Cool-Runnings-Simmer-Down......SOON FORWARD

Last edited:

Lucy you make many points but ...Firstly you are a smart woman but even you did not take contraception,(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst) which is a little hypocritical of you, considering....you had a supportive Homme(most Guys RUN,leaving the Femme to sort out the problem....you would have had a supportive family too methinks.I admire you for having your Baby(by the way I can't stand the American term "KID" a baby goat is a kid....try child,kinder or my chidren were called Pickney the Jamaican, affectionate term for a child,,as in Pickney girl,just sayin).

In a complex situation you are far too critical moreover I am sure friends at Uni had abortions,that should not or ever diminish them as a woman or friend at all...an abortion can leave so many women with a lifetime of guilt..What If ???

No you are far to dismissive and dogmatic in your opinion dare I say it...well I have with no insult to you personally Lucy...st

"(Please don't tell me the Wet-Check burst)"

Well yes it did if you mean what I think you mean. There is nothing hypocritical about any of my comments, what would be hypocritical is if I had an abortion and then went on rants about how women should not be having abortions, that would be Hypocrisy 101.

Forum List

Back