Mentally deficient or just plain crazy?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The bible contains many verses that paint God as a homicidal dictator, They paint him as a genocidal monster according to human norms, yet Christians argue that he cannot be judged. Are Christians mentally deficient or just plain crazy?

Christians in the United States proclaim themselves martyrs and wail about their oppression. These Christians that may attend the church of their choice, May worship the God of their choice are oppressed because they are not being allowed to force their morals and beliefs on others. Are Religious people crazy?

The Words of Jesus himself were that he would return before the Towns of Israel had been told that he was coming back. That those listening to him would not die before he returned, That was 2000 years ago and the towns of Israel have all heard the message of Christ, Every single person he was speaking to has been in their grave for over 19 centuries, and he has not returned. Are Religious people crazy?

They go on their knees and beg God for indulgences, even though God has an ineffable plan, a Plan that is unchangeable, Is God going to change his plan for these sinners begging for a new Mercedes? If God has a plan and is not going to change it, If he already knows what you are going to ask for, If he is indeed omniscient, surely prayer is superfluous and unnecessary? Are Religious people crazy?

God is all knowing? He is almighty, He cannot make mistakes because he is God then pray tell why was he satisfied with his work in Genesis 1:31 and totally unhappy with it by Genesis 6:6? Are Religious people crazy?
IN Exodus 31:17 God takes a sickie and a day off, yet in Isaiah 40:28 God is never ever tired? In Genesis 3, 11 and 18 God is not omnipresent, omniscient or always there but in Job, the Psalms and Proverbs the dude is creepily watching you inflicting onanism on your being. Are Religious people crazy?

The bible contains many verses that paint God as a homicidal dictator

to be fair, there could be other options.....simply saying the Bible paints him thus isn't necessarily evidence that you are mentally deficient or just plain crazy......you could also be willfully ignorant or simply intentionally evil......

The bible contains many verses that paint God as a homicidal dictator

to be fair, there could be other options.....simply saying the Bible paints him thus isn't necessarily evidence that you are mentally deficient or just plain crazy......you could also be willfully ignorant or simply intentionally evil......

Guno asks some valid questions about contradictions that exist between what some people profess to believe, reality, and what is written in scripture..

I agree that those who fail to even try and resolve those contradictions could also be willfully ignorant or simply intentionally evil.

I heard that some people who I assume took a human biology course at some point in their lives actually profess to believe that Jesus was born without a human father...

Imagine that!

Crazy, mentally deficient, willfully ignorant or intentionally evil?

What's your excuse?

Guno asks some valid questions about contradictions that exist between what some people profess to believe, reality, and what is written in scripture..

Not to mention the enormous difference in what some say they believe and how they behave.

Christians in the United States proclaim themselves martyrs and wail about their oppression. These Christians that may attend the church of their choice, May worship the God of their choice are oppressed because they are not being allowed to force their morals and beliefs on others. Are Religious people crazy?

And while they're forcing their beliefs on the rest of us, they're getting a tax break that we have to pay for.

Gee, why not ask those who were ordered by KING JAMES to translate, or.............better yet, PRAY & find out answers for yourself.

The bible contains many verses that paint God as a homicidal dictator, They paint him as a genocidal monster according to human norms, yet Christians argue that he cannot be judged. Are Christians mentally deficient or just plain crazy?

The Words of Jesus himself were that he would return before the Towns of Israel had been told that he was coming back. That those listening to him would not die before he returned, That was 2000 years ago and the towns of Israel have all heard the message of Christ, Every single person he was speaking to has been in their grave for over 19 centuries, and he has not returned. Are Religious people crazy?

They go on their knees and beg God for indulgences, even though God has an ineffable plan, a Plan that is unchangeable, Is God going to change his plan for these sinners begging for a new Mercedes? If God has a plan and is not going to change it, If he already knows what you are going to ask for, If he is indeed omniscient, surely prayer is superfluous and unnecessary? Are Religious people crazy?

God is all knowing? He is almighty, He cannot make mistakes because he is God then pray tell why was he satisfied with his work in Genesis 1:31 and totally unhappy with it by Genesis 6:6? Are Religious people crazy?
IN Exodus 31:17 God takes a sickie and a day off, yet in Isaiah 40:28 God is never ever tired? In Genesis 3, 11 and 18 God is not omnipresent, omniscient or always there but in Job, the Psalms and Proverbs the dude is creepily watching you inflicting onanism on your being. Are Religious people crazy?

Please write a book the explains everything in the past present and future and present it to the class for discussion. Start with how the universe was formed.

little PEANUT BRAIN man wants to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!! ROFLMAO!!! PATHETIC TARDS!!!

And while they're forcing their beliefs on the rest of us, they're getting a tax break that we have to pay for.

ROFLMAO!!! CRYING BECAUSE SOME CALL YOU OUT FOR YOU WANTING THE "right" to live like a animal or even lower life form!!!

ROFLMAO!!! CRYING BECAUSE SOME CALL YOU OUT FOR YOU WANTING THE "right" to live like a animal or even lower life form!!!

As long as you harm** no one (including animals) and its between consenting adults, I don't really care what you do in the privacy of your own home. Its none of my business and the constitution guarantees you life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

But no, I don't think I should have to pay your share of your social club's property taxes.

**Problem is, your beliefs harm many. Always has and always will.

As long as you harm** no one (including animals) and its between consenting adults, I don't really care what you do in the privacy of your own home. Its none of my business and the constitution guarantees you life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

But no, I don't think I should have to pay your share of your social club's property taxes.

ROFLMAO!!! SO YOU FIGHT FOR THE "right" TO LIVE LOWER THAN AN ANIMAL!! WOW!! WHEN YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A MEMBER OF GOD'S FAMILY!!!

ROFLMAO!!! SO YOU FIGHT FOR THE "right" TO LIVE LOWER THAN AN ANIMAL!! WOW!! WHEN YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A MEMBER OF GOD'S FAMILY!!===The enemy is growing bolder in this hour. Activist judges are working hard to usurp the authority of God's Word when it comes to issues of morality. Nevertheless, we have authority as God's representatives on the earth. We are ambassadors for Christ (2 Cor. 5:20). Indeed, "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" (1 Peter 2:9).

I don't like talking about these issues any more than you do, "but all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light" (Eph. 5:12). We have to shine God's light-God's truth-on these issues or darkness will continue creeping into our courts, our schools, our marketplace and even our churches. Notice I say continue. It's getting darker out there.

Saints, don't let this darkness scare you. Rise up in the name of Jesus and push back the darkness. You have the authority in Christ to do it! It takes work. Laboring in prayer demands you sacrifice your time. But you are called for such a time as this! We need to stand as those who burn and shine for Jesus, like John the Baptist who refused to bow to the moral decay of his generation but spoke against it so the Holy Spirit could use the truth to prick their hearts and bring them to repentance.
JL

ROFLMAO!!! SO YOU FIGHT FOR THE "right" TO LIVE LOWER THAN AN ANIMAL!! WOW!! WHEN YOU COULD LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A MEMBER OF GOD'S FAMILY!!!

Uh, yeah, that about covers it.

:lmao:

What Does God Say About Homosexuality? In Genesis 1:27-28, God revealed His original plan for marriage: “God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them; and God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.’” God created man and woman in order to have fellowship with Him, and they were to reproduce and fill the earth. God did not make a man and a man, or a woman and a woman, and tell them to go recruit [Besides, who would they recruit?]. In Malachi 2:15, we are told that man and woman are to have godly children, who would raise up godly children, who would raise up godly children. In Genesis 2:24, God performed the first marriage ceremony. God said: “For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.” God did not say that a man shall leave his father and father, nor that he should leave his mother and mother. A man is to leave his biological father and mother and cleave to his wife. In the Sixth Commandment [Ex. 20:12], God says: “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.” God did not command that a man or woman honor their father and father, nor their mother and mother. God makes His position very plain in Leviticus 18:22, “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Again, the Creator of humans further emphasizes His clear position in Leviticus 20:13, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.” - See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries: Homosexuality

No, I am not crazy!

Maybe we should let God answer your questions directly?

Here's a "Letter" I received from HIM a week ago, Tuesday...

Date: Eternity

To: My Children on Earth

re: Idiotic religious rivalries

My Dear Children (and believe me, that's all of you),

I consider myself a pretty patient Guy. I mean, look at the Grand Canyon. It took millions of years to get it right. And how about evolution? Boy, nothing is slower than designing that whole Darwinian thing to take place, cell by cell and gene by gene. I've even been patient through your fashions, civilizations, wars and schemes, and the countless ways you take Me for granted until you get yourselves into big trouble again and again.

I want to let you know about some things that are starting to tick me off.

First of all, your religious rivalries are driving Me up a wall. Enough already! Let's get one thing straight: These are your religions, not Mine. I'm the Whole Enchilada; I'm beyond them all. Every one of your religions claims there's only one of Me (which, by the way, is absolutely true). But in the very next breath, each religion claims it's My favorite one. And each claims its bible was written personally by me, and that all the other bibles are man-made. Oh, Me. How do I even begin to put a stop to such complicated nonsense?

Okay, listen up now: I'm your Father and Mother, and I don't play favorites among My Children. Also, I hate to break it to you, but I don't write. My longhand is awful, and I've always been more of a "doer" anyway. So all your books, including the bibles, were written by men and women. They were inspired, remarkable people, but they also made mistakes here and there. I made sure of that, so that you would never trust a written word more than your own living Heart.

You see, one Human Being to me -- even a Bum on the street -- is worth more than all the holy books in the world. That's just the kind of Guy I Am. My Spirit is not an historical thing, It's alive right here, right now, as fresh as your next breath.

Holy books and religious rites are sacred and powerful, but not more so than the least of You. They were only meant to steer you in the right direction, not to keep you arguing with each other, and certainly not to keep you from trusting your own personal connection with Me.

Which brings Me to My next point about your nonsense: You act like I need you and your religions to stick up for Me or "win souls" for My Sake. Please, don't do Me any favors. I can stand quite well on my own, thank you. I don't need you to defend Me, and I don't need constant credit. I just want you to be good to each other.

And another thing: I don't get all worked up over money or politics, so stop dragging My name into your dramas. For example, I swear to Me that I never threatened Oral Roberts. I never rode in any of Rajneesh's Rolls Royces. I never told Pat Robertson to run for president, and I've never ever had a conversation with Jim Bakker, Jerry Falwell, or Jimmy Swaggart! Of course, come Judgement Day, I certainly intend to...

The thing is, I want you to stop thinking of religion as some sort of loyalty pledge to Me. The true purpose of your religions is so that you can become more aware of Me, not the other way around. Believe Me, I know you already. I know what's in each of your hearts, and I love you with no strings attached. Lighten up and enjoy Me. That's what religion is best for.

What you seem to forget is how mysterious I Am. You look at the petty little differences in your scriptures and say, "Well, if this is the Truth, then that can't be!" But instead of trying to figure out My Paradoxes and Unfathomable Nature -- which, by the way, you never will -- why not open your hearts to the simple common threads in every religion?

You know what I'm talking about: Love and respect everyone. Be kind. Even when life is scary or confusing, take courage and be of good cheer, for I Am always with you. Learn how to be quiet, so you can hear My Still, Small Voice (I don't like to shout). Leave the world a better place by living your life with dignity and gracefulness, for you are My Own Child. Hold back nothing from life, for the parts of you that can die will surely die, and the parts that can't, won't. So don't worry, be happy (I stole that last line from Bobby McFerrin, but he stole it from Meher Baba in the first place.)

Simple stuff. Why do you keep making it so complicated? It's like you're always looking for an excuse to be upset. And I'm very tired of being your main excuse. Do you think I care whether you call me Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Wakantonka, Brahma, Father, Mother, or even The Void or Nirvana? Do you think I care which of My Special Children you feel closest to -- Jesus, Mary, Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed or any of the others? You can call Me and My Special Ones any name you choose, if only you would go about My business of loving one another as I love you. How can you keep neglecting something so simple?

I'm not telling you to abandon your religions. Enjoy your religions, honor them, learn from them, just as you should enjoy, honor, and learn from your parents. But do you walk around telling everyone that your parents are better than theirs? Your religion, like your parents, may always have the most special place in your heart; I don't mind that at all. And I don't want you to combine all the Great Traditions into One Big Mess. Each religion is unique for a reason. Each has a unique style so that people can find the best path for themselves.

But My Special Children -- the ones your religions revolve around -- all live in the same place (My Heart) and they get along perfectly, I assure you. The clergy must stop creating a myth of sibling rivalry where there is none.

My Blessed Children of Earth, the world has grown too small for your pervasive religious bigotry and confusion. The whole planet is connected by air travel, satellite dishes, telephones, fax machines, rock concerts, diseases, and mutual needs and concerns. Get with the program! If you really want to help Me... then commit yourselves to figuring out how to feed your hungry, clothe your naked, protect your abused, and shelter your poor. And just as importantly, make your own everyday life a shining example of kindness and good humor. I've given you all the resources you need, if only you abandon your fear of each other and begin living, loving, and laughing together.

Finally, My Children everywhere, remember whose birth is honored on December 25th, and the fearlessness with which He chose to live and die. As I love Him, so do I love each one of you. I'm not really ticked off, I just wanted to grab your attention because I hate to see you suffer. But I gave you Free Will, so what can I do now other than to try to influence you through reason, persuasion, and a little old-fashioned guilt and manipulation? After all, I Am the original Jewish Mother. I just want you to be happy, and I'll sit in The Dark. I really Am, indeed, I swear, with you always. Always. Trust In Me.

Your One and Only,

GOD
For anyone interested, there are cookies and Magnum 40's over by the confessional.

little pathetic sin loving man trys to MOCK AND SCOFF AT ALMIGHTY GOD!!= TOTAL FOOLS!!! and you??

little pathetic sin loving man trys to MOCK AND SCOFF AT ALMIGHTY GOD!!= TOTAL FOOLS!!! and you??

And me?

I want to thank you for providing overwhelming evidence that in certain tragic cases, like yours, a person can be both mentally deficient and just plain crazy........

But who knows?

If ever I have a need to escape from reality because thinking is just too difficult I'll give you a call and you can show me how a person can become a son of the almighty make believe trinity that became a man, maintain beliefs that are contradicted by reality every day, have no worries, no intelligent thoughts, not one honest bone in their body and live with themselves.

Psalm 53

53 The fool hath said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt and have done abominable iniquity. AND YOU??

Psalm 53

53 The fool hath said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt and have done abominable iniquity. AND YOU??

The fool saith in his heart there is no God; the moron worships that which is not God, and a jackass boasts of being his son.

Forum List

Back