Mentally deficient or just plain crazy?

not really.....

It seems to me that if a person is not mentally deficient or crazy yet still does not even try to resolve the contradictions between what they profess to believe, reality, and the contradictions in the scriptures themselves they are most likely either willfully ignorant or simply intentionally evil.

You profess to believe that Jesus was born fully human without a human father.

Did you miss 9th grade human biology class? Were you sleeping? Were you petitioning the Lord with prayer to have the faith to ignore all known facts?

If you are not mentally deficient, crazy, or willfully ignorant, whats left?

So testtube babies aren't possible either?

pretty lame Chucky.

No one claims that test tube babies are really God in diapers.

It seems to me that if a person is not mentally deficient or crazy yet still does not even try to resolve the contradictions between what they profess to believe, reality, and the contradictions in the scriptures themselves they are most likely either willfully ignorant or simply intentionally evil.

Did you miss 9th grade human biology class? Were you sleeping? Were you petitioning the Lord with prayer to have the faith to ignore all known facts?

pretty lame Chucky.

WHAT A SILLY TARD!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK ALMIGHTY GOD,THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WOULD HAVE A problem with the little thing of having a virgin MARY become the mother of JESUS!!!THINK!

not really.....

apparently, what's left is being cognizant that 9th grade biology doesn't pose much of a challenge to a deity that created biology.....

seriously though, I'm curious......have you really convinced yourself your arguments are intelligent?.....because I'm not seeing it.....

I'm not surprised. If one doesn't have the intelligence or the faith in the brains God gave a 12 year old child to accept that if Jesus was fully human he had a human father and came into the world in the usual way then I doubt they would be capable of following any reasoning that requires intelligence to comprehend.

Its not like its a secret that Jesus was declared to be a god in the flesh 300 years after the fact by superstitious and irrational people completely ignorant of Jewish thought, expression and belief.

You claim to believe that Jesus was born without the 23 chromosomes from a human father in contradiction to known facts about human biology that you claim God created, but you find it too hard to believe that what Jesus taught was completely perverted by Rome?

Seriously? Yeah, right.

Now I suppose that your cognitive dissonance could be a result of willful ignorance based on conformity or fear, but how is that really any different from intentional evil?

apparently, what's left is being cognizant that 9th grade biology doesn't pose much of a challenge to a deity that created biology.....

seriously though, I'm curious......have you really convinced yourself your arguments are intelligent?.....because I'm not seeing it.....

I'm not surprised. If one doesn't have the intelligence or the faith in the brains God gave a 12 year old child to accept that if Jesus was fully human he had a human father and came into the world in the usual way then I doubt they would be capable of following any reasoning that requires intelligence to comprehend.

Its not like its a secret that Jesus was declared to be a god in the flesh 300 years after the fact by superstitious and irrational people completely ignorant of Jewish thought, expression and belief.

You claim to believe that Jesus was born without the 23 chromosomes from a human father in contradiction to known facts about human biology that you claim God created, but you find it too hard to believe that what Jesus taught was completely perverted by Rome?

Seriously? Yeah, right.

Now I suppose that your cognitive dissonance could be a result of willful ignorance based on conformity or fear, but how is that really any different from intentional evil?

SO again you say you don't believe the truth of GOD'S WORD!!! AND AGAIN GOD SAYS YOU ARE A FOOL!!!

pretty lame Chucky.

WHAT A SILLY TARD!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK ALMIGHTY GOD,THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WOULD HAVE A problem with the little thing of having a virgin MARY become the mother of JESUS!!!THINK!

Hmmm. This is me thinking..........

You might have no problem believing that the creator of the universe would take pains to teach people through the law and the prophets over thousands of years that God is holy, incorporeal, and cannot become a man made object much less a human being only to diddle a virgin and have a load of crap in his diapers on Christmas morn but.... I have a problem with that.

It simply makes no rational sense, contradicts the entire OT, not to mention reality, and I would have to become a moron to pretend otherwise. and you?

Last edited:
pretty lame Chucky.

Hmmm. This is me thinking..........

You might have no problem believing that the creator of the universe would take pains to teach people through the law and the prophets over thousands of years that God is holy, incorporeal, and cannot become a man made object much less a human being only to diddle a virgin and have a load of crap in his diapers on Christmas morn but.... I have a problem with that.

It simply make no rational sense, contradicts the entire OT, not to mention reality, and I would have to become a moron to pretend otherwise. and you?

YES!!! THOSE THAT HAVE ALLOWED SATAN TO BLIND THEM and use them as his tools,fools puppets do have a problem believing GOD'S INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) ETERNAL LIVING WORD!!! and you??

pretty lame Chucky.

Dang. Just about sprayed wine on my computer.

====

BTW, didn't Jesus have sibs?

Weird that Mary would give birth to the son of god (some invisible extraterrestrial alien?) and then gave regular kids.

pretty lame Chucky.

====

Weird that Mary would give birth to the son of god (some invisible extraterrestrial alien?) and then gave regular kids.

STRANGE????????? MARY DID MARRY,WHY WOULD YOU THINK SHE AND HER HUSBAN WOULD NOT WANT A BIG FAMILY??? A big family is a blessing to holyland JEWS!!

pretty lame Chucky.

====

STRANGE????????? MARY DID MARRY,WHY WOULD YOU THINK SHE AND HER HUSBAN WOULD NOT WANT A BIG FAMILY??? A big family is a blessing to holyland JEWS!!

I heard Mary and Joseph were cousins. Is that true?

Seriously? Yeah, right.

???....seriously, is your ignorance now a persuasive argument?....."oh gosh, I don't believe miracles are possible, thus proving that what you say isn't true!".......

talk about lame.....

yes son, I believe that a deity that can create DNA can do whatever he wants with it......what a fucking surprise.....

Seriously? Yeah, right.

???....seriously, is your ignorance now a persuasive argument?....."oh gosh, I don't believe miracles are possible, thus proving that what you say isn't true!".......

talk about lame.....

yes son, I believe that a deity that can create DNA can do whatever he wants with it......what a fucking surprise.....

YES!!! YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR satan's lies,you chose!

I would recommend checking with a certified health care professional rather than asking a public message board about your mental state guno.

Seriously? Yeah, right.

talk about lame.....

yes son, I believe that a deity that can create DNA can do whatever he wants with it......what a fucking surprise....

Do you really 'think' that I am trying to persuade you about something?

Don't be silly. You are just a corpse on a stainless steel table being dissected in an arena for the benefit of medical students.

They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events.

Seriously? Yeah, right.

talk about lame.....

yes son, I believe that a deity that can create DNA can do whatever he wants with it......what a fucking surprise....

Do you really 'think' that I am trying to persuade you about something?

well, my first guess was you were looking for a place to display your ignorance, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you probably had higher goals......

pretty lame Chucky.

And your claim presupposes that it life can't be directed.

Seriously? Yeah, right.

Hob. Forgive Rome and move on. Jesus did. If you don't like what you think Rome did, how about the official Temple version, in Hebrew? You'll be disappointed to learn that the Greeks were fastidious translators.

The concept that we are random, gave way to DNA. Simple to complex doesn't work anymore. Simple single cells possessed complex strands of DNA from the very beginning. DNA does it's best to correct mutations. Before we knew that, we taught that life mutated wildly and turned into many different things. The truth is, to switch to a different species, millions and millions of the exact same mistake would have to occur, consecutively. We should be knee deep in missing links.

Jesus was declared God by the throngs of believers who threw palms at His feet as He entered the city. By the eyewitnesses to His healing and miracles. And has been called God ever since. Just like He said. Two thousand years later, His word still rings out. He is the Alpha and Omega. And He's coming back to claim His inheritance. He's just waiting for you to come to Him first. He wants your name written in His book before He comes back to settle the score. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

pretty lame Chucky.

No, chuck my claim is that either the stories are allegorical stories that use well know literary forms of expression, metaphors, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., or they are false.

Women do not become pregnant without the other 23 chromosomes from a human father required to form a human being.

Even test tube babies have 23 chromosomes from a human father.

Even the story of the virgin birth does not claim that Jesus was a triune god in human form.

why do you?.

pretty lame Chucky.

No, chuck my claim is that either the stories are allegorical stories that use well know literary forms of expression, metaphors, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., or they are false.

Women do not become pregnant without the other 23 chromosomes from a human father required to form a human being.

Even test tube babies have 23 chromosomes from a human father.

Even the story of the virgin birth does not claim that Jesus was a triune god in human form.

why do you?.

IN THE NATURAL NO MAN CAN WALK ON WATER BUT JESUS DID. no big deal FOR God!!! HUH??

Hob. Forgive Rome and move on. Jesus did. If you don't like what you think Rome did, how about the official Temple version, in Hebrew? You'll be disappointed to learn that the Greeks were fastidious translators.

Jesus was declared God by the throngs of believers who threw palms at His feet as He entered the city.

No, they said, "Baruch haba b'shem Adonai " which means, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" which is not the people declaring Jesus to be a god.

Stop being dishonest and distorting the gospel and perjuring yourself in Gods name.

I heard that people who do such things really piss God off.

IN THE NATURAL NO MAN CAN WALK ON WATER BUT JESUS DID BECAUSE HE IS GOD THE SON!!! Think!

Forum List

Back