Mentally deficient or just plain crazy?

I think OP should go out side, raise both middle fingers to the sky and yell:

"F*ck You God".

That'll show HIM and probably win a few Christian converts as well!

IN THE NATURAL NO MAN CAN WALK ON WATER BUT JESUS DID BECAUSE HE IS GOD THE SON!!! Think!

Walking on water, calming the storm, turning water into wine, giving sight to the blind, the multiplication of the loaves, cleansing the lepers, healing the sick, raising the dead, and every single other story in scripture that contradicts reality or the logic of a 12 year old child is like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value is buried and hidden.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

If you don't look for it, you will never find it.

IN THE NATURAL NO MAN CAN WALK ON WATER BUT JESUS DID BECAUSE HE IS GOD THE SON!!! Think!

Walking on water, calming the storm, turning water into wine, giving sight to the blind, the multiplication of the loaves, cleansing the lepers, healing the sick, raising the dead, and every single other story in scripture that contradicts reality or the logic of a 12 year old child is like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value is buried and hidden.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

If you don't look for it, you will never find it.

YES!!!SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you??

???....seriously, is your ignorance now a persuasive argument?....."oh gosh, I don't believe miracles are possible, thus proving that what you say isn't true!".......

talk about lame.....

yes son, I believe that a deity that can create DNA can do whatever he wants with it......what a fucking surprise....

Do you really 'think' that I am trying to persuade you about something?

well, my first guess was you were looking for a place to display your ignorance, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you probably had higher goals......

When one person charges another of being a lying fraud and then drags them before the Judge and presents the irrefutable evidence out of the mouth of the accused that they have allowed Satan to enter their mind to perpetuate evil, the odds are they are not trying to convert them through persuasion or become pals.

Now you don't have to wonder.

Forum List

Back