Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed, Shackled, Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff’s Deputies

Really, were you there? If not go there and let us know if all that is the truth
for crying out loud

Just make only doctors police problem solved. Then pay them enough to make medical school worthwhile.

The mentally ill, particularly the violent mentally ill, should not be on the streets. They are dangerous to the police and the public.

They are in the streets BECAUSE of the left/liberals wailing how they shouldn't be locked up..so in came the ACLU

but now like usual they wail over their frikken polices that are now getting these people killed

gawd stop voting for these people

I am just thankful I live in an area where law enforcement seems to still have a brain.
It is amazing the crap the deputies around here manage to deal with ... Without the need to kill anyone.
They are professional, well trained ... And don't run around tasing or shooting everyone.

No surprise considering the mentality of Cops. It's my prayer that Karma will catch up with them one day.

There's always a bad apple in everything. I trust the majority of our "civilian" police officers than I would all them bad seeds we have in OUR GOVERNMENT.

so these threads are becoming a real bore

No surprise considering the mentality of Cops. It's my prayer that Karma will catch up with them one day.

There is a huge separation between the attitude of the deputies that patrol this area and the police officers that patrol the small rural community nearby.

The deputies act more responsible to both the people and the sheriff (he doesn't put up with crap).
The cops run around in tactical urban combat gear ... And they have an armored urban combat vehicle manned by a SWAT Team for a community under 8k in population.

It is funny as hell when a cow gets out on Highway 171 and the SWAT TEAM shows up to assist ...

Edit:
Cop: "Hey boy ... Where are you going and what are you planning on doing with that rope?"
Rancher: "Uh ... I was planning on catching the cow."

Last edited:
I see the usual RW scum is already making excuses. Anyone wanna bet RWs will say she deserved it because she resisted?

I've seen numerous attacks by the mentally ill. They are not restrained by handcuffs and a spit mask. If anything the police should be trained and provided with tranquilizer guns. Hell, do it right and send animal control. They have the right training.

There's always a bad apple in everything. I trust the majority of our "civilian" police officers than I would all them bad seeds we have in OUR GOVERNMENT.

Here's more to bore you. She was also handcuffed. Her crime? She wouldn't stop yelling about the welfare of her unborn baby.

You'll blame the woman for not keeping her legs closed but maybe you could get up some sympathy for the fetus?

Video shows 9 months pregnant, handcuffed woman punched by Texas police
A Texas woman has accused a cop of beating her when she was 38 weeks pregnant. Thanks to a surveillance system in her parents’ home, a video has been published online that appears to prove her allegations. An investigation is under way.

Police, sheriffs and all law enforcement people need to be trained when dealing with mentally ill people,, this has happens too may times. Also up the education requirements to become a police officer

Addicting Info Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed Shackled Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff s Deputies
If they 'upped' the education requirements to become a PO there wouldn't be any negro cops.
99% of cops who are negroes got into a PF by quietly having their requirements lowered compared to White/Asian/Hispanic cops.
Every cop in the country knows this fact.

I've seen numerous attacks by the mentally ill. They are not restrained by handcuffs and a spit mask. If anything the police should be trained and provided with tranquilizer guns. Hell, do it right and send animal control. They have the right training.

Isn't it kinda early to be drunk? Or are you still drunk from last night?

Your total lack of humanity always reminds me of your fellow scum, Shootspeeders and Steve McGarrett. Like you, they too would want the mentally ill be assaulted, tortured, punched, tranked and tasered to death.

This woman was helpless. They had no reason to tase her over and over until she died.

And I'm sure you are lying about seeing "numerous attacks by the mentally ill". Not many mental patients bring their dogs in for baths. Or are now back to saying you're a doctor AND an attorney?

Last edited:

I realize that it's a hard pill to swallow. But, no one can bury their heads in the sand from this terrible national tragedy. Cops are thugs, in the worst sense of the word. Facts speak louder than opinions.

The street people should just have a total war on the police. Take Ferguson nationwide.

I realize that it's a hard pill to swallow. But, no one can bury their heads in the sand from this terrible national tragedy. Cops are thugs, in the worst sense of the word. Facts speak louder than opinions.

I don't believe that ALL cops are thugs but more and more are becoming the very thing they're hired to stop.

Forum List

Back