Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed, Shackled, Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff’s Deputies

The street people should just have a total war on the police. Take Ferguson nationwide.
If only we were more like your favorite country Russia. The body and witnesses would just disappear and the poor officer wouldn't be burdened with any inconveniences. :cool:

I realize that it's a hard pill to swallow. But, no one can bury their heads in the sand from this terrible national tragedy. Cops are thugs, in the worst sense of the word. Facts speak louder than opinions.

Where I have to agree that the responsibility of professionalism should rest on the officers ... I also believe it is necessary to include an overall perspective.
This particular case withstanding ... It is unfair to accuse just the cops of being thugs.

We are becoming a nation of thugs.
I have always found the experience of dealing with law enforcement to be a lot more pleasant when the perpetrator or accused has the slightest respect for the law.

The street people should just have a total war on the police. Take Ferguson nationwide.
If only we were more like your favorite country Russia. The body and witnesses would just disappear and the poor officer wouldn't be burdened with any inconveniences. :cool:
Well, Cops usually get a free pass anyway, so, what's the difference? How many Cops are in our prisons and jails? How many stand trial for the very same things that you and I would be in court for? Justice? Hardly so.

Too bad we aren't more like Russia. I doubt that Russia prosecutes too many florists for the crime of hurting the feelings of gay jihadists.

I realize that it's a hard pill to swallow. But, no one can bury their heads in the sand from this terrible national tragedy. Cops are thugs, in the worst sense of the word. Facts speak louder than opinions.

Where I have to agree that the responsibility of professionalism should rest on the officers ... I also believe it is necessary to include an overall perspective.
This particular case withstanding ... It is unfair to accuse just the cops of being thugs.

We are becoming a nation of thugs.
I have always found the experience of dealing with law enforcement to be a lot more pleasant when the perpetrator or accused has the slightest respect for the law.

Just research it every single day and see what we're up against. Several web sites give you daily updates on the shameful disgusting acts of Cops. It happens daily somewhere in this country.

How come the Reight Wing is always talking about rights and the constitution but dont care about police abuses in general or always make excuses why the police are right to hit people?

These people arent RW'ers they are authoritarians

Too bad we aren't more like Russia. I doubt that Russia prosecutes too many florists for the crime of hurting the feelings of gay jihadists.
Hey go over there and see how they treat evangelicals. :rofl:

The US needs a justice system like Singapore's.

Just research it every single day and see what we're up against. Several web sites give you daily updates on the shameful disgusting acts of Cops. It happens daily somewhere in this country.

I can turn on the local nightly news and see what the thugs on both ends of the spectrum are doing ... And there is no need to assume that the cops will ever catch up to the others.

I can turn on the local nightly news and see what the thugs on both ends of the spectrum are doing ... And there is no need to assume that the cops will ever catch up to the others.

There's a huge difference between cops and street thugs. We expect street thugs to murder innocent citizens, but we don't expect it from Cops. At least, not until recently.

There's a huge difference between cops and street thugs. We expect street thugs to murder innocent citizens, but we don't expect it from Cops. At least, not until recently.
Have the cops murdered any innocent citizens? Consider the implication of the word innocent.

There's a huge difference between cops and street thugs. ...

Obviously not, in your opinion ... ;)

Not in actions, I agree. But, the difference is that Cops are suppose to protect and to serve, and not brutalize, rape, molest, steal, murder, and abuse their power and authority. We expect it from street thugs. But, we shouldn't expect it from cops, but we do today.

Have the cops murdered any innocent citizens? Consider the implication of the word innocent.
Yes, they sure have. The accounts are well documented. A little research will do you good. They've murdered toddlers, young teens, disabled citizens, the homeless and handicapped, the elderly, and others. Innocent means that they have not been convicted of a crime, they're not in the process of committing a crime, nor are they breaking any laws.

Just make only doctors police problem solved. Then pay them enough to make medical school worthwhile.

The mentally ill, particularly the violent mentally ill, should not be on the streets. They are dangerous to the police and the public.

It was LBJ's "Great Society" urban renewal that put them on the streets....they tore down all the flop houses and fleabag hotels to make way for convention centers and parking lots nobody used.

Police, sheriffs and all law enforcement people need to be trained when dealing with mentally ill people,, this has happens too may times. Also up the education requirements to become a police officer

Addicting Info Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed Shackled Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff s Deputies
If they 'upped' the education requirements to become a PO there wouldn't be any negro cops.
99% of cops who are negroes got into a PF by quietly having their requirements lowered compared to White/Asian/Hispanic cops.
Every cop in the country knows this fact.
a-light-in-the-dark-05.jpg

Hey go over there and see how they treat evangelicals. :rofl:
Hey go over there and see how they treat evangelicals.

Yes I am getting to like Russia more and more

deinstitutionalization-869.jpg

I think you're using the word innocent like "He without sin cast the first stone". No one is innocent

If you look back far enough, you can find where everybody has done something wrong. Even you. Does that mean you aren't innocent?

If you look back far enough, you can find where everybody has done something wrong. Even you. Does that mean you aren't innocent?
But, everyone hasn't murdered, raped, stolen, molested children, lied under oath, taken bribes from pimps and drug dealers, brutalized citizens, nor abused any power or authority they might have had. Also, how man citizens write BS quota tickets to generate revenue?

Forum List

Back