Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed, Shackled, Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff’s Deputies

Aw shucks.

The headline had me wondering whether Hillary would be guest of honor at a National Heroes type funeral.....

Just research it every single day and see what we're up against. Several web sites give you daily updates on the shameful disgusting acts of Cops. It happens daily somewhere in this country.

I can turn on the local nightly news and see what the thugs on both ends of the spectrum are doing ... And there is no need to assume that the cops will ever catch up to the others.

There's a huge difference between cops and street thugs. We expect street thugs to murder innocent citizens, but we don't expect it from Cops. At least, not until recently.
Have the cops murdered any innocent citizens? Consider the implication of the word innocent.

If you look back far enough, you can find where everybody has done something wrong. Even you. Does that mean you aren't innocent?
But, everyone hasn't murdered, raped, stolen, molested children, lied under oath, taken bribes from pimps and drug dealers, brutalized citizens, nor abused any power or authority they might have had. Also, how man citizens write BS quota tickets to generate revenue?

Of course everybody hasn't done those things. I was referring to catperson's implication that anyone a cop might kill has to be guilty of something.

I can turn on the local nightly news and see what the thugs on both ends of the spectrum are doing ... And there is no need to assume that the cops will ever catch up to the others.

There's a huge difference between cops and street thugs. We expect street thugs to murder innocent citizens, but we don't expect it from Cops. At least, not until recently.
Have the cops murdered any innocent citizens? Consider the implication of the word innocent.

If you look back far enough, you can find where everybody has done something wrong. Even you. Does that mean you aren't innocent?
But, everyone hasn't murdered, raped, stolen, molested children, lied under oath, taken bribes from pimps and drug dealers, brutalized citizens, nor abused any power or authority they might have had. Also, how man citizens write BS quota tickets to generate revenue?

Of course everybody hasn't done those things. I was referring to catperson's implication that anyone a cop might kill has to be guilty of something.
I see. Well, cops do kill criminals to protect lives and property. But, they also kill innocent citizens. They do abuse their power and authority, as the many videos prove.

Police, sheriffs and all law enforcement people need to be trained when dealing with mentally ill people,, this has happens too may times. Also up the education requirements to become a police officer

Addicting Info Mentally Ill Woman Handcuffed Shackled Then Tasered To Death By Sheriff s Deputies

Why was she there?
Before you even get to the how she died.

Marlene Williams, the mother, remembers her daughter as “lovable and friendly.” McKenna was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 12 and graduated from W.T. Woodson High School, where she played basketball. Williams said she had not spoken with her daughter since November, so the events leading up to her arrest are unclear.

and earlier
Fairfax police picked her up on that charge early Jan. 26 and took her to the Fairfax jail. McKenna’s mental state was poor, and the deputies’ reports show that she had brief, violent incidents with deputies Jan. 27 and Jan. 31, including one in which a deputy was scratched. McKenna also repeatedly urinated or defecated on her cell floor, the reports show, which is treated as a biohazard by the jail.

But because McKenna was technically Alexandria’s prisoner, Fairfax could not petition a magistrate to have her placed in mental health care. Over the next week, Kincaid said, Fairfax deputies called Alexandria police three times seeking to have McKenna picked up, but Alexandria did not do so.

On the morning of Feb. 3, the reports show, Fairfax deputies decided to drive McKenna to Alexandria themselves. The Alexandria jail was notified and agreed to be ready to receive her. Deputies first spoke to McKenna at 8:15 a.m. and told her that she was going to Alexandria, the reports show, and at 9 a.m., a lieutenant and a sergeant spoke to her a second time.
Fairfax jail inmate in Taser death was shackled - The Washington Post

Sounds like you need a long term mental health facility.
Can you explain to me why that isn't part of the conversation?

Just research it every single day and see what we're up against. Several web sites give you daily updates on the shameful disgusting acts of Cops. It happens daily somewhere in this country.

You are probably right, but we have a right to expect more from a cop than we do from any thug on the street. That's why it is so important to hold the bad cops accountable for their behavior. Bad cops cause the good ones to be disrespected.

Just make only doctors police problem solved. Then pay them enough to make medical school worthwhile.

The mentally ill, particularly the violent mentally ill, should not be on the streets. They are dangerous to the police and the public.

And yet...you are still walking free, and not in the padded room you belong in.

There's always a bad apple in everything. I trust the majority of our "civilian" police officers than I would all them bad seeds we have in OUR GOVERNMENT.

so these threads are becoming a real bore
I realize that it's a hard pill to swallow. But, no one can bury their heads in the sand from this terrible national tragedy. Cops are thugs, in the worst sense of the word. Facts speak louder than opinions.

I don't believe that ALL cops are thugs but more and more are becoming the very thing they're hired to stop.

It's like lawyers, politicians, and used-car dealers: the 90% that are evil ruin it for the honest ones.

The street people should just have a total war on the police. Take Ferguson nationwide.
If only we were more like your favorite country Russia. The body and witnesses would just disappear and the poor officer wouldn't be burdened with any inconveniences. :cool:
Too bad we aren't more like Russia. I doubt that Russia prosecutes too many florists for the crime of hurting the feelings of gay jihadists.
The US needs a justice system like Singapore's.

You need a prefrontal.

They are in the streets BECAUSE of the left/liberals wailing how they shouldn't be locked up..so in came the ACLU

but now like usual they wail over their frikken polices that are now getting these people killed

gawd stop voting for these people
Wrong answer...here in CA they are on the streets because Ronnie wanted to save money.

Forum List

Back