Merkel-Regime impeached over violations regarding Syria-participation

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
The entire Parliament, including Merkel, and parts of the army are impeached over severe violations of the law of nations, international criminal law, German constitution and criminal code. The charges address the participation in the US-led Coalition and support for terrorists ("rebels").

Also impeached are all public prosecutors, who suppressed prior similar charges.

The legal actions were taken by a Dutch lawyer.

Bundeswehr in Syrien: Rechtsanwalt erstattet Strafanzeige gegen Bundesregierung und Juristen in Deutschland

The entire Parliament, including Merkel, and parts of the army are impeached over severe violations of the law of nations, international criminal law, German constitution and criminal code. The charges address the participation in the US-led Coalition and support for terrorists ("rebels").

Also impeached are all public prosecutors, who suppressed prior similar charges.

Bundeswehr in Syrien: Rechtsanwalt erstattet Strafanzeige gegen Bundesregierung und Juristen in Deutschland

I wonder if the German system allows the Dutch to impeach them. I doubt it.

The Dutch consider themselves the "legal court of the world" yet the Hague continues to struggle for viability....... for obvious reasons.

Why shouldn´t it be allowed?

The Dutch consider themselves the "legal court of the world" yet the Hague continues to struggle for viability....... for obvious reasons.
So many war criminals out there and they don´t have to fear anything.

Ever heard of sovereignty?

So many war criminals out there and they don´t have to fear anything.
Tissue? Tampon?

Blei adores Putin and the Russians, according to him they can do no wrong.

They adhere to international law.

It´s also possible in the US.

International law as determined by the UN......... Yeah, right.......

And agreed upon by the international community.

Yes and no. The UN is a failed organization that is now a collection of individual and certain national self interests that has corrupted it's original intent supplanting that intent with specific ideologies and a complete failure to adapt to an entirely different world than what existed when it was founded. The Security Council is a joke because specific issues are deemed untouchable by individual powers comprising the Council, that include both Russia and the US not to mention China and France.
I suspect the UN will eventually go the way of the League of Nations.

Yes and no. The UN is a failed organization that is now a collection of individual and certain national self interests that has corrupted it's original intent supplanting that intent with specific ideologies and a complete failure to adapt to an entirely different world than what existed when it was founded. The Security Council is a joke because specific issues are deemed untouchable by individual powers comprising the Council, that include both Russia and the US not to mention China and France.
For too long, the UN has been a tool of the US foreign policy. The conflict in Syria shows that it partly works, though. I have seen in the past years that the UN, when not busy parroting baseless and ridiculous accusations placed by Washington, has indeed done some of the work it should do.
Example: Un To Work With Syrian Government

For too long, the UN has been a tool of the US foreign policy. The conflict in Syria shows that it partly works, though. I have seen in the past years that the UN, when not busy parroting baseless and ridiculous accusations placed by Washington, has indeed done some of the work it should do.
Just the US...........
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just the US...........
As a round table for all nations, also US interests must be respected. If they are actual interests. Not if they try to abuse the UN to deal damage to another country.

Just the US...........
As a round table for all nations, also US interests must be respected. If they are actual interests. Not if they try to abuse the UN to deal damage to another country.
If you say so Sparky.......

Forum List

Back