Merrick Garland Hearing Another Big Fail

are you an idiot? the gun charge isn't a misdemeanor, and he also brought tax fraud charges....
The gun charge is a joke and is that's all you have, which it is, then your 5 year investigation and repeated lies about crime is more of your lies.

You people have a very bad lying problem in that you just tell fabricated lies non stop with no evidence or proof behind them at all.

Tucker Carlson admitted in his emails that viewers of Fox News are changing the channel when they tell them the truth. you can;t handle the truth.

and i have aswered them you lying sack of shit...some 2 or 3 times....as i said more than once in the past.....bush was a dumb ass...what would you expect?...
Bush was a dumb ass

That is not answering them. You always have some way of not answering my questions everytime

Admit Bush inherited a balanced budget, then Bush and the GOP passed massive spending bills and started wars that they mismanaged, then the economy blew up epically 7 years into Bush's presidency and he left office with America in ruin and the deficit at $1T/yr.

The gun charge is a joke and is that's all you have, which it is, then your 5 year investigation and repeated lies about crime is more of your lies.

You people have a very bad lying problem in that you just tell fabricated lies non stop with no evidence or proof behind them at all.

Tucker Carlson admitted in his emails that viewers of Fox News are changing the channel when they tell them the truth. you can;t handle the truth.

^^^The left doesn't care about gun control...it was all a lie.

He perjured himself and he knows it....

Garland Rebuffs Republicans’ Efforts to Reveal Details on Hunter Biden Inquiry​

The soft-spoken attorney general struck a sharper tone during testimony before the Judiciary Committee, saying prosecutors won’t be “intimidated” by threats from Trump allies.

Mr. Garland cited a promise he had made to senators during his confirmation in 2021 — that he would not interfere with the work of Mr. Weiss to avoid any appearance that he was influencing an investigation into his boss’s son.

“The way to not interfere is to not investigate an investigation,” he said.

I learned that Garland is a dishonest piece of shit who didn't actually answer any questions because he was hiding what he knows.

Anybody with a triple digit IQ could see that.
try and pay attention to what is actually being said, what is actually going on:

The soft-spoken attorney general struck a sharper tone during testimony before the Judiciary Committee, saying prosecutors won’t be “intimidated” by threats from Trump allies.

Mr. Garland cited a promise he had made to senators during his confirmation in 2021 — that he would not interfere with the work of Mr. Weiss to avoid any appearance that he was influencing an investigation into his boss’s son.

Bush was a dumb ass

That is not answering them. You always have some way of not answering my questions everytime

Admit Bush inherited a balanced budget, then Bush and the GOP passed massive spending bills and started wars that they mismanaged, then the economy blew up epically 7 years into Bush's presidency and he left office with America in ruin and the deficit at $1T/yr.
bush inherited a balanced budget than 9/11 hit....the guy after 9/11 had a 90% approval rating and blew the shit out of that....bush listened to the wrong people...because he was a dumbass...

All I see you saying is that federal firearms laws, specifically background checks, are "a joke". This is how you really feel about gun control, thanks for finally admitting it.
Nope. But the hysteria over the charge is a joke.

Few in his position ever get such scrutiny and attention.

I support gun ownership and gun control you imbecile. They are not mutually exclusive positions.

you people are just mad because they don't have any real evidence against Hunter or Joe and there are mountains of vicious and credible evidence against Papa Orange. Vicious evidence proving the Orange guilt.

Attack Garland because Hunter and Joe didn't commit any crimes, and there is no serious evidence against either.

Republicans seem to want them to just make something up, like they do on Fox news.
Democrats keep saying there is no evidence but it is slowly emerging due to the efforts of the House committees.

All the evidence in the world will make little or no difference until the liberal mainstream media goes back to practicing real journalism and the Democrats no longer control the DOJ and FBI.

Until then we will have a rule of law that applies to anyone who is not a high level Democrat and a you can do anything you want rule of law for the Bidens, the Clintons and the Obamas.

Nope. But the hysteria over the charge is a joke.

Few in his position ever get such scrutiny and attention.

I support gun ownership and gun control you imbecile. They are not mutually exclusive positions.

No you don't. You just claimed the federal background check law is "a joke". The gun control debate is over, you lost.

Democrats keep saying there is no evidence but it is slowly emerging due to the efforts of the House committees.
No, it isn't. And that is the point. Congressional Repubs have been looking at this since 2021 when two Senate committees controlled by Repubs issued a joint report exonerating Joe Biden. Since then it's been a rehash of debunked allegations and the emergence of newly debunked allegations.
If the Repubs had anything concrete we'd surely know about it. They don't.

try and pay attention to what is actually being said, what is actually going on:

I heard him, myself.

I don't need the spin that the technocrats come up with for the consumption of idiot proles.

Um gun laws are a joke? Wow…I guess we see how dems really feel about gun laws now

You also keep forgetting about the fact he committed tax fraud for years…hiding the income he was getting from Ukraine among other foreign nations

Forum List

Back