Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

DOJ standard procedure with self incriminating evidence. The files for the crossfire hurricane op and other 'get Trump' files were classified to the same level to keep prying eyes from viewing. Trump declassified the files before leaving office......they are the files that they couldn't find at MAL

Notice Comey was on TV recently whining about Trump's gonna get us?

Bwaa ha ha
I believe that the purpose of the Mar A Lago Raid was to confiscate any damaging materials against Biden. Finding them at Mar a Lago and taking them insured Biden was safe for the time being.

There is also ZERO question that Biden allowed his "ghost writer" that had no high level clearance to view classified documents access to some of the documents that he illegally possessed...another blatant violation!
This is getting boring.

It was already addressed..

From the report.

He consulted the
notebooks liberally during hours of discussions with his ghostwriter and viewed them
as highly private and valued possessions with which he was unwilling to part.
\Ve do not, however, believe this evidence would meet the government's burden
at trial~particularly the requirement to prove that Mr. Biden intended to do
something the law forbids. Consistent with statements Mr. Biden made during our
interview of him and arguments made by the White House Counsel and Mr. Biden's
personal counsel, we expect Mr. Eiden's defense at trial would be that he thought his
notebooks were his personal property and he was allowed to take them home, even if
they contained classified information. During our interview of him, Mr. Eiden was
emphatic, declaring that his notebooks are "my property" and that "every president
before me has done the exact same thing," that is, kept handwritten classified
materials after leaving office. Ho also cited the diaries that President Reagan kept in
his private home after leaving office, noting that they included classified information

Is that why they are so easily duped by the media?
I think you got the wrong party.............all that crap comes from your hero's on the left news shows.

It requires intent just like the law you posted states.
Destroying emails and cell phones and other objects sure show intent.
But he didn't know he couldn't have them.
Never was approached or proven.
Executive privilege is a bitch isn't it?
Doesn't apply here, does it?
I can't get any more exact then Hurr's actual report.
Someone paraphrasing what was said isn't a game changer.

I believe that the purpose of the Mar A Lago Raid was to confiscate any damaging materials against Biden. Finding them at Mar a Lago and taking them insured Biden was safe for the time being.
Actually, the big ticket item was the files on Crossfire Hurricane and the Russia Dossier. Career ending and possibly jail time files.
That's why all the leaks about sub secrets and so on. People are freaking....Trump still has one copy.

18 U.S.C. § 1924—is for Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Documents or Materials.

Not applicable. They couldn't prove she knowingly mishandled classified information.

Intent is required.

Deleted evidence.
She didn't delete evidence either.

Where are you getting your information?

You do realize fox news admits it lies to viewers so they won't watch something else, right?

I think you got the wrong party.............all that crap comes from your hero's on the left news shows.

I don't watch those either.

Maybe you're right?

Destroying emails and cell phones and other objects sure show intent.

She can delete personal emails if she wants.

Never was approached or proven.

Obviously. Because Hurr didn't think he could get an indictment.

Doesn't apply here, does it?

I guess SCOTUS will have to decide.

Let me know in 2 or 3 years how that turns out.

Someone paraphrasing what was said isn't a game changer.
Whatever is in that report was approved by hurr. Not sure your complaint.

What sources are you using that is more accurate then Hurr's report?

Not applicable. They couldn't prove she knowingly mishandled classified information.
Never got that far. Comey even mentioned every instance.
You're misrepresenting facts.

You do realize fox news admits it lies to viewers so they won't watch something else, right?
he he he..who say's I watch Fox exclusively? You're misrepresenting facts again.

Where are you getting your information?
Uh oh.....now you got me.......

The FBI Clinton Investigation report.

She didn't delete evidence either.

LOL..................what was it, 33,000 emails...and I'm pretty sure she was under subpoena to turn over her server.

Never got that far. Comey even mentioned every instance.
You're misrepresenting facts.

Right. Because he didn't think they could get an indictment.

he he he..who say's I watch Fox exclusively? You're misrepresenting facts again.

I didn't say you watched fox news.

Try again.

Uh oh.....now you got me.......

The FBI Clinton Investigation report.

Can you paste the part of the report where Hillary deleted evidence please?

LOL..................what was it, 33,000 emails...and I'm pretty sure she was under subpoena to turn over her server.
The subpeana was months after.

Check your timelines.

This is ridiculous if true. And being that Biden and Garland are involved, I have little doubt this is true.

Yea, but Trump is a threat to the Republic. FFS.

Reportedly, Attorney General Merrick Garland has designated the audio tapes of Joe Biden’s embarrassing interview with Special Counsel Hur as “classified at the highest level.” Investigative journalist Paul Sperry has stated that these tapes are being kept in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
Earlier this year, Washington Post reporter Matt Viser disclosed that Special Counsel Robert Hur found that Joe Biden carelessly mishandled sensitive materials found at his home and former office.
In a troubling revelation, the investigation also uncovered that Biden shared government secrets with his ghostwriter, highlighting his blatant disregard for national security.
Additionally, it was revealed that during interviews with the Special Counsel, Biden struggled to answer even basic questions, such as when he served as Vice President or the year his son Beau passed away from brain cancer.
Despite this damning report, the Department of Justice chose not to press charges against Biden. They cited concerns that a jury might consider him too mentally incompetent to stand trial.
The damning report reads, in part:
...​
According to reports, Attorney General Merrick Garland has designated audio recordings of Joe Biden’s interview with Special Counsel Hur as highly classified.
These tapes are said to contain a series of incoherent comments made by Biden during a two-day questioning session and have been stored in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), known for safeguarding the country’s most sensitive information.
This information comes from conservative investigative journalist Paul Sperry.
“Attorney General Merrick Garland has classified at the highest level the audio tapes of Biden’s embarrassingly incoherent interview with Special Counsel Hur over two days, and has locked the tapes away in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF,” Sperry wrote.

So top secret you all know about it.

Hmm...

Because he didn't think they could get an indictment.
Not what he said......something to the effect 'that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case', on or about July 5th, 2016.

Check your timelines.
You're the one who's off here.
The subpeana was months after.
Subpoena was on March 4th, 2015. FBI said the emails were deleted March 255-31, 2015.
Can you paste the part of the report where Hillary deleted evidence please?
If Hillary deleted those emails after being subpoenaed, that would be construed as destroying evidence.
I didn't say you watched fox news.
You inferred it, don't deny it.

Not what he said......something to the effect 'that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case', on or about July 5th, 2016.

A distinction without a difference.

You're the one who's off here.

Subpoena was on March 4th, 2015. FBI said the emails were deleted March 255-31, 2015.

Yep. My bad. I was thinking earlier emails that were deleted.

Hillary didn't delete those emails.

But the PRN employee mistakenly did not make the retention-policy change and did not delete the old emails until sometime between March 25 and March 31, even though Mills had sent PRN an email on March 9 that mentioned the committee’s request to preserve emails.

The PRN employee who deleted the emails was a recipient of Mills’ message. However, the employee told the FBI that “he had an ‘oh shit’ moment and sometime between March 25-31, 2015 deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server and used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server containing Clinton’s e-mails.”

If Hillary deleted those emails after being subpoenaed, that would be construed as destroying evidence.

You inferred it, don't deny it.
She didn't delete any emails or ask anyone to delete them after the subpeana was issued.

Therefore she didn't violate the subpeana.

A distinction without a difference.
Meh......head of the DNC.........kiss the ring. You realize at the time, Comey was crapping his pants over the prospect of indicting his highly likely, expected to become the Queen, future boss?

She didn't delete any emails or ask anyone to delete them after the subpeana was issued.
Ahh haa haa, why was she baking a cake for her daughter?
The cover story was she put in to have them deleted a month or so before.
'We better delete these, you never know when you're going to be subpoenaed'.
Odds are about a million to one those emails were chock full of access selling while she was at State. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Went tits up after Trump one......access all gone.

Hillary didn't delete those emails.
Hillary is one of the most consummate liars ever to grace DC. The guy who she'd toss under the bus in a minute, got up one morning and said 'I'm gonna delete 33,000 emails, all on my own'?

Meh......head of the DNC.........kiss the ring. You realize at the time, Comey was crapping his pants over the prospect of indicting his highly likely, expected to become the Queen, future boss?

Speculation.

Ahh haa haa, why was she baking a cake for her daughter?
The cover story was she put in to have them deleted a month or so before.
'We better delete these, you never know when you're going to be subpoenaed'.
Odds are about a million to one those emails were chock full of access selling while she was at State. Ever hear of the Clinton Foundation? Went tits up after Trump one......access all gone.

More speculation.

Hillary is one of the most consummate liars ever to grace DC. The guy who she'd toss under the bus in a minute, got up one morning and said 'I'm gonna delete 33,000 emails, all on my own'?
According to sworn testimony, yep.

You're belief is not a legal requirement.

Forum List

Back