Merrick Garland Outed as the "Senior Biden Official" Obstructing the IRS Criminal Investigation into Hunter Biden

My point was that many try to paint the Republican Party as racist by pointing out that people in fringe groups like the Klan are more likely to vote Republican. While that may be true, it doesn’t mean the party supports racism. The Republican Party tends to oppose race-based government programs that negatively affect whites simply on the basis of race. Clearly, the few in the KKK would feel the same, but would prefer the government sponserd race-based programs that favor whites over ministries. While the Republican Party doesn’t provide them exactly what they want, in their minds, at least their platform doesn’t do quite the opposite. This is the same reason the Communist Party USA members are more likely to vote Democrat. Democratic policies get them closer to their ultimate goal.

The problem is, the Democratic Party has been taken over by extremists, many of which have far too much in common with groups like the Communist Party USA.
My argument was against the klan being a Democratic organization. You and I agree here.

As fas as the Democratic party being taken over by extremists, I would argue that the Republicans are even worse right now. Hell, their most popular politician tried to overthrow a US presidential election and illegally stay in power.

My argument was against the klan being a Democratic organization. You and I agree here.

As fas as the Democratic party being taken over by extremists, I would argue that the Republicans are even worse right now. Hell, their most popular politician tried to overthrow a US presidential election and illegally stay in power.

Yeah, now we are starting to diverge. Our current President is doing everything in his power to thwart an investigation into his son’s dealings with Communist China while he was VP and had quite a bit of influence. They are arming the IRS(again). They use government power to influence social media outlets to censor speech with which they do not agree. (Twitter) The list goes on an one really. I see these things as huge threats.

Yeah, now we are starting to diverge. Our current President is doing everything in his power to thwart an investigation into his son’s dealings with Communist China while he was VP and had quite a bit of influence. They are arming the IRS(again). They use government power to influence social media outlets to censor speech with which they do not agree. (Twitter) The list goes on an one really. I see these things as huge threats.

These are concerns and need to be addressed. However, without elections and faith in elections we have nothing.

Forum List

Back