Merrick Garland Outed as the "Senior Biden Official" Obstructing the IRS Criminal Investigation into Hunter Biden

To MAGAts, they are useful idiots. Jewish Americans, most of them, are smart enough to know their history and what "christians" do if Jews don't cooperate with them.

Talk about being an anti semite. YOU are it, clod.

Thread up. :)

your garbage propaganda machine is a disgrace and a catastrophe for the country and total ****.

Is it? Is that why the democrats have lost track of nearly 100,000 unaccompanied children now and some of them have turned up working in forced labor mills?
You dodged away from the klan pretty fast but I'll play here as well.

I can't verify that number of children. Got any sources?

Want to wager that most of the people hiring children illegally are registered Republicans?

You dodged away from the klan pretty fast
Not at all. When you talk KKK, you talk the democrat party. Or maybe you are just oblivious to your own history.

upload_2019-8-31_18-6-2.png

but I'll play here as well.
Are you a toy?

I can't verify that number of children. Got any sources?
Yes. The U.S. government who has been inquiring of the Biden Administration and Mayorkas for weeks where all these unaccompanied minors (children) disappeared?
YOU KNOW, dummass--- remember the big STINK you made just when Trump separated criminal parents having committed serious crimes from their "children" so they could be sent through our criminal justice system while the kids were held in the compartmented areas (you called them "cages") like it was some heinous crime that had actually been built under Barry Obumma???

Ring any bells in that empty skull of yours, dipshit?

Want to wager that most of the people hiring children illegally are registered Republicans?
How they are "registered" isn't important to me, asshole, I'm much more interested in where up to near 100,000 missing children are. All brought to you by your buddy and mine: Tater.

Tater.jpg

Not at all. When you talk KKK, you talk the democrat party. Or maybe you are just oblivious to your own history.

View attachment 778760

Are you a toy?

Yes. The U.S. government who has been inquiring of the Biden Administration and Mayorkas for weeks where all these unaccompanied minors (children) disappeared?
YOU KNOW, dummass--- remember the big STINK you made just when Trump separated criminal parents having committed serious crimes from their "children" so they could be sent through our criminal justice system while the kids were held in the compartmented areas (you called them "cages") like it was some heinous crime that had actually been built under Barry Obumma???

How they are "registered" isn't important to me, asshole, I'm much more interested in where up to near 100,000 missing children are. All brought to you by your buddy and mine: Tater.

View attachment 778762
Klanners were the conservatives of their time. Unfortunately, it appears the Trumpsters will be the Klanners of our time.

View attachment 778760

Are you a toy?

View attachment 778762
Childish insults don't help your arguments.

Do you think wearing a Biden 2024 t shirt would be a good idea at a Klan rally?

I was asking about the 100,000 children that were supposedly lost track of. Got sources for that? You can include fifth grade insults with your answer if you wish, but it only make you look sillier.

The registered voter number was real data showing your answer to be incorrect.

Do you think wearing a Trump t-shirt would be a good idea at a Communist Party USA meeting? In case you didn’t know, they much prefer Democrats than Republicans. I can’t imagine why.

Why does the CPUSA support Democratic Party candidates for the presidency instead of running their own candidates?
I'm not denying that there would probably be more Democrats than Republicans at such a meeting. I'm not a fan of the far left. I am not denying facts. The poster I was responding to is.

Do you think wearing a Trump t-shirt would be a good idea at a Communist Party USA meeting? In case you didn’t know, they much prefer Democrats than Republicans. I can’t imagine why.

Why does the CPUSA support Democratic Party candidates for the presidency instead of running their own candidates?
You are correct, there is a far right and a far left. Problem is the far right has a former and potential future President in it's ranks. No body really cares about the far left, except when the right uses them as something to fear.

I'm not denying that there would probably be more Democrats than Republicans at such a meeting. I'm not a fan of the far left. I am not denying facts. The poster I was responding to is.

My point was that many try to paint the Republican Party as racist by pointing out that people in fringe groups like the Klan are more likely to vote Republican. While that may be true, it doesn’t mean the party supports racism. The Republican Party tends to oppose race-based government programs that negatively affect whites simply on the basis of race. Clearly, the few in the KKK would feel the same, but would prefer the government sponserd race-based programs that favor whites over ministries. While the Republican Party doesn’t provide them exactly what they want, in their minds, at least their platform doesn’t do quite the opposite. This is the same reason the Communist Party USA members are more likely to vote Democrat. Democratic policies get them closer to their ultimate goal.

The problem is, the Democratic Party has been taken over by extremists, many of which have far too much in common with groups like the Communist Party USA.

Forum List

Back