Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

You mean you have the actual audio of Trump telling people to cheat?! I'd love to hear that! Or are you just going by someone's TDS story?

Odd, I'm far removed from elections and DC yet I'm sitting on a pile of proof. Election cheating is as old as elections themselves. Many might even say that cheating is the ESSENCE of politics. Even Jimmy Carter admitted as much when he drafted the 2005 Carter-Baker report on election fraud DENOUNCING everything that would be done 15 years later---- to claim there is zero evidence is to carry truck with an idiot.

More RUBBISH. A president can declassify anything at anytime. That action does not somehow magically just undo itself then when you leave the office! Another pure political stunt and just further efforts at stealing another election by trying to do the VERY THING to Trump now for '24 that they impeached Trump over claiming he was trying to do to Biden when he called Ukraine, fool. God, do you people ever stop being such total hypocrites?
I heard the actual audio and Trump never said do it legally. The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes counted, is improper and illegal.

Out of 4.5 million votes cast, only 4 people were convicted of voter fraud. That's not enough to turn an election.

He was in possession of classified documents when he was not President. That is a crime. BTW, the President does not have the authority to declassify documents related to national security. That is the job of the defense Secretary.

Wake the fuck up, the President is not a dictator!

I heard the actual audio and Trump never said do it legally.
That isn't the same as telling someone to do it ILLEGALLY. Finding votes means finding votes. Nothing illegal there at all. Democrats are forever finding votes.

The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes counted, is improper and illegal.
Seriously? You don't think that Biden and Pelosi and all those people aren't on the phone all over during a close election every minute of the day calling people up about how the voting or counting is going and problems, strategies and stuff? Really Really? You're pulling my leg, right?

Out of 4.5 million votes cast, only 4 people were convicted of voter fraud. That's not enough to turn an election.
Do you actually think the court catches and convicts every person engaged in fraud? The courts are hard pressed to even want to LOOK at election fraud, Trump found that out real fast, and people cheating in elections do so carefully planning so as NOT to get caught by means largely undetectable or untraceable---- like having people vote by shoving uncertified ballots by the handful into unsupervised boxes in dark parking lots at 4AM that once in, gets counted whether legit or not. Basically no different from going into an unsupervised polling station and not having to check in, have your name looked up or anything and just walk over and start pressing buttons. That is our elections now. Then there is the matter of COUNTING the votes.

He was in possession of classified documents when he was not President.
He declassified them and did nothing Obumma, Clinton and every other president hasn't done. If this were anyone else, it would be no problem.

That's right. Better tell it to THIS guy.

1661999019752.gif

This fossilized piece of crap will be finding out the hard way in a few months.

lol

No, it’s true that AG Garland is appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Trump unlawful possession of national security and intelligence documents.

There is ample objective evidence to justify such an investigation.
But none on the Biden's.

This is why no one ever believes you.

No it was an attempt to continue to try and harass Trump, and it's all in hopes to stop him from running again.
Sure. To a cynic such as yourself anyway.

You should agree that it takes it out of the hands of politicians and their appointees.

Durham was certainly free to finish his work without political interference.

I heard the actual audio and Trump never said do it legally. The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes counted, is improper and illegal.

He was in possession of classified documents when he was not President. That is a crime. BTW, the President does not have the authority to declassify documents related to national security. That is the job of the defense Secretary.

Perhaps not....but he would like to be able to jail his detractors and rule by his word alone. He cannot be allowed in another position of authority again. He is an evil man with contemptible intentions.

But more dangerously, he has birthed the MAGA cult which will preach trumpism for years to come. The GOP needs to find a way of diluting the influence of the MAGA extremists or it will suffer the consequences.

I think the established Republicans realize that...but the MAGA voices are drowning them out at the moment. Generations of Republicans will pay.

You should agree that it takes it out of the hands of politicians and their appointees.

Durham WAS a political appointee and he failed his task. Garland is a political appointee doing just what he is told to soothe his little ego.

As for agreeing with you on the subject, why? All evidence points to him being told what to do.

Perhaps not....but he would like to be able to jail his detractors and rule by his word alone. He cannot be allowed in another position of authority again. He is an evil man with contemptible intentions.

But more dangerously, he has birthed the MAGA cult which will preach trumpism for years to come. The GOP needs to find a way of diluting the influence of the MAGA extremists or it will suffer the consequences.

I think the established Republicans realize that...but the MAGA voices are drowning them out at the moment. Generations of Republicans will pay.
The major problem with your statement is that you claim to think. You actually are just spewing what you are told to say without any proof of your assertion. Again.

Durham WAS a political appointee and he failed his task. Garland is a political appointee doing just what he is told to soothe his little ego.

As for agreeing with you on the subject, why? All evidence points to him being told what to do.
The AG isn’t a politician. They’re appointed by politicians. A special counsel is appointed by the AG independent of politicians.

This should be interesting. Most of the investigative work has probably already been done. It will not drag out long.
Garland so far has not represented blind justice, but partisan leaning. He's about half an inch away from a pink slip for special treatment for the left and harsh treatment for the right. This may not end well.

I heard the actual audio and Trump never said do it legally. The mere fact an actual candidate would personally call an election official and talk about votes

It was a partisan move. Garland should be forced to resign. He’s a Democrat political operative.

It’s a good think he was kept off the Supreme Court.

Garland so far has not represented blind justice, but partisan leaning. He's about half an inch away from a pink slip for special treatment for the left and harsh treatment for the right. This may not end well.

Just wondering, who to you think is going to hand AG Garland a pink slip?

WW

Actually, it will end just fine. Trump in jail and the Republicans in disarray.
You're putting la-la land hopes in place of reality if you think that. You're an apparatchik and a slave to the sociocommunist left deep staters. What a bright man, what a deep hole.

You're putting la-la land hopes in place of reality if you think that. You're an apparatchik and a slave to the sociocommunist left deep staters. What a bright man, what a deep hole.
I'm wondering. You are quick to point out perceived bias by anyone. The people you are arguing with, and Garland. Does it occur to you, that your bias might cause you to not consider the facts as they are?

Let me give you my perspective which is not unbiased but at least shows awareness that bias makes a person not always rational.

Garland has allowed Durham to continue his investigation. Garland did NOT have to appoint a special prosecutor. The special prosecutor he did appoint is a registered independent.

Trump not just took government documents that where highly classified. He kept them when the government asked for them. Got subpoenaed for them, and lied about his compliance to that subpoena. There is ample precedent of people going to jail for fewer, less vital documents, and a less clear cut way of avoiding responsibility for taking the documents.

Forum List

Back