Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukuh, Glorious Kwanzaa to All (or "Happy Holidays" for the terse)

Oh, there's basically four separate Chinook runs every year ... the spring run is the most robust with the biggest fish swimming upstream ... so they're known as "Springers" ... the rest are in various stages of environmental protections ... right now I'm way too lazy to look up the details ... and kinda hurt, I thought you'd like your home to smell like a fish cannery, maybe you'd hate the cat food scented candles as well ... heathen ...

Actually no ... vomit is water-based and doesn't burn in a candle ... but you read my mind for sure ...
Dude, vacuum sealed, hard froze and dry ice. No one should ever waste a good Chinook.

Oh, there's basically four separate Chinook runs every year ... the spring run is the most robust with the biggest fish swimming upstream ... so they're known as "Springers" ... the rest are in various stages of environmental protections ... right now I'm way too lazy to look up the details ... and kinda hurt, I thought you'd like your home to smell like a fish cannery, maybe you'd hate the cat food scented candles as well ... heathen ...

Actually no ... vomit is water-based and doesn't burn in a candle ... but you read my mind for sure ...
Do you fish rivers or off the coast?

Open your hearts and your minds. Stop seeing villains, liars and conspirators behind every tree. Start seeing fellow humans as fellow humans. The world is only as hostile as we make it and it won't get better till we stop making it worse.

Don't eat too much and don't go crazy on the sweets, no matter how good your wife's cookies might be...
Then why don't you authoritarian Nazi rat bag progressives shut up sit down and leave the children and everyone else alone

sjsjjsjsjsjjsjdjsjjsmsmsmmd.jpeg

Then why don't you authoritarian Nazi rat bag progressives shut up sit down and leave the children and everyone else alone
From where I'm sitting, you're the one sporting the swastika. I haven't done jack shit to any children of yours, but your attitude is a direct and clearly communicated threat to members of my family, both immediate and extended. So, go fuck yourself.

From where I'm sitting, you're the one sporting the swastika. I haven't done jack shit to any children of yours, but your attitude is a direct and clearly communicated threat to members of my family, both immediate and extended. So, go fuck yourself.
Ok then

hhgbhhxnxnnxhxnx.png

Forum List

Back