Merry Christmas to all .....

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Hope everyone takes a break to enjoy their day, and to reflect on all the good things we have in life (no matter how small they might be), and for which are the very things that unite us all here in America, and the same no matter where we are within this big old world.

God bless you all, and may we give thanks to the good Lord up above for whom has assended on high for our namesake, and may we honor that on this wonderful peaceful day of his birth, and may we give thanks to him that we have been blessed with his tender mercies and his grace in order to understand compassion, mercy, empathy and those very life sustaining attributes ourselves in life, and to honor these things that are the glue in which holds our families and friends together through the good times and the bad. Amen.

I hope you categorical excluded Muslims and Liberals from your congratulation.

Muslims hate Jesus, the Hole Bible and Christians therefore they are not worthy to be gratulate.
Liberals have politically correct Xmas, nothing to do with our Christmas.Killary and Obama are responsible for it.
Only people who accept Jesus as God and Savior, the Holy Bible as Life Manual and Trump as President are dignified enough to be congratulated.

Muslims hate Jesus, the Hole Bible and Christians therefore they are not worthy to be gratulate.
Liberals have politically correct Xmas, nothing to do with our Christmas.Killary and Obama are responsible for it.
Only people who accept Jesus as God and Savior, the Holy Bible as Life Manual and Trump as President are dignified enough to be congratulated.

Guess that leaves me out, because I will never ever ever ever call Trump president, accept him as a leader and could care less about him, his white house, this country, white people and you!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year everyone! :smiliehug:

57299.jpg

While Muslims do not accept Jesus as the Son of God, it is far-fetched to say they hate Him. According to the Qur'an, Jesus is an apostle and all prophets, including Muhammad, are equal. The only distinction is that Muhammad is the last of the prophets. These are the relevant verses from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir translation):

[3.144] And Muhammad is no more than an apostle; the apostles have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.

[2.136] Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which had been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[3.84] Say: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[4.163] Surely We have revealed to you as We revealed to Nuh, and the prophets after him, and We revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and Isa and Ayub and Yunus and Haroun and Sulaiman and We gave to Dawood.

[33.40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

(Note: For those who are not familiar with the Qur'an: Ayub is Job; Dawood is David; Haroun is Aaron; Ibraham is Abraham; Isa is Jesus; Ishaq is Isaac; Ismail is Ishmael; Musa is Moses; Nuh is Noah; Sulaiman is Solomon; Yaqoub is Jacob; and Yunun is Jonah.)

Now, liberals are fair game for many things, but it is unfair to assume they are all anti-Christian. I have liberal friends who are faithful Christians and I also have some conservative friends who are either agnostics or atheists.

Reaching out to those who disagree with you on any issue – including religion – is a good thing. In fact, it's the Christian thing to do. It's in the Bible. I have selected The Living Bible translation because its words are simple and to the point (verse numbers removed for easier reading):

“There is a saying, ‘Love your friends and hate your enemies.’ But I say: Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way you will be acting as true sons of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust too. If you love only those who love you, what good is that? Even scoundrels do that much. If you are friendly only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even the heathen do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:43-48, TLB).

As for you, I hope today at least one thing happens to make you laugh out loud. I hope at least one thing happens to make you feel blessed. I hope many things happen to make you feel loved and wanted. I hope that everyone you care for is healthy and happy. My final wish is that you have a wonderful day and when nighttime comes you fall into a deep, peaceful and contented sleep.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Guess that leaves me out, because I will never ever ever ever call Trump president, accept him as a leader and could care less about him, his white house, this country, white people and you!!
Someone got a stocking full of coal this morning!

Haven't had any sleep, I work for a living, just waiting to get off of work!!

OK. Hope you get off work soon and get some rest.

Merry Christmas!

While Muslims do not accept Jesus as the Son of God, it is far-fetched to say they hate Him. According to the Qur'an, Jesus is an apostle and all prophets, including Muhammad, are equal. The only distinction is that Muhammad is the last of the prophets. These are the relevant verses from the Qur'an (M.H. Shakir translation):

[3.144] And Muhammad is no more than an apostle; the apostles have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.

[2.136] Say: We believe in Allah and (in) that which had been revealed to us, and (in) that which was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[3.84] Say: We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.

[4.163] Surely We have revealed to you as We revealed to Nuh, and the prophets after him, and We revealed to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and Isa and Ayub and Yunus and Haroun and Sulaiman and We gave to Dawood.

[33.40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.

(Note: For those who are not familiar with the Qur'an: Ayub is Job; Dawood is David; Haroun is Aaron; Ibraham is Abraham; Isa is Jesus; Ishaq is Isaac; Ismail is Ishmael; Musa is Moses; Nuh is Noah; Sulaiman is Solomon; Yaqoub is Jacob; and Yunun is Jonah.)

Now, liberals are fair game for many things, but it is unfair to assume they are all anti-Christian. I have liberal friends who are faithful Christians and I also have some conservative friends who are either agnostics or atheists.

Reaching out to those who disagree with you on any issue – including religion – is a good thing. In fact, it's the Christian thing to do. I have selected The Living Bible translation because its words are simple and to the point (verse numbers removed for easier reading):

“There is a saying, ‘Love your friends and hate your enemies.’ But I say: Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way you will be acting as true sons of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust too. If you love only those who love you, what good is that? Even scoundrels do that much. If you are friendly only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even the heathen do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:43-48, TLB).

As for you, I hope today at least one thing happens to make you laugh out loud. I hope at least one thing happens to make you feel blessed. I hope many things happen to make you feel loved and wanted. I hope that everyone you care for is healthy and happy. My final wish is that you have a wonderful day and when nighttime comes you fall into a deep, peaceful and contented sleep.

Merry Christmas.
. For it is through "Christ Jesus" do we find strength in the recognition that all are the amazing creation of God, and yet we must be diligent in our wisdom that has been bestowed upon us, in that they who are (our brethren), when do go the way of the evil one, it is then that we are to understand this act of rebellion, and we are to take heed in the knowledge & understanding of the wisdom that has been granted unto us in concerning these things in which we are to be aware of,...These rebellions are harmful to our minds, bodies and our souls if we join in on such rebelliousness in which is brought about in our lives by the one who is filled with wrath, jealousy, envy, strife, covettness, and all other things we have been warned about in the word. These rebellious characteristics engulf the wrestless one for whom is known as the fallin angel.

They who have forsaken themselves by direct or indirect means in which they agree upon as being good, and for they who have since taken on these acts of rebellions as to be somehow a correct thing for themselves, do seperate themselves not only from us as Christian's, but from God himself when they travel down the pathways of temptation, destruction, desolation, confusion, anarchy and any other that applies. These acts of rebellion bring ultimately total chaos within ones life... The excepting of those things as if they are good when they are known as evil is sin.

We must use our knowledge to gaurd against the evil one taking us down these dark pathways in life along with him... We are to appointment those in life to help those for whom come seeking that help in life. We are to pray for them that hopefully they will find themselves again in their lives, and that they will seek help in their lives from the ones who can help them (be it family & friends) or by those as was appointed as such by a Godly society in order to help them.. They shall seek voluntarily the help needed from "Christ Jesus" teachings, and from those armed with the knowledge and wisdom of the word in which has been given unto us all, and by this we are to assist those in need of such help when it is sought after by those who are in need of that help voluntarily, and yet only if they seek it peacefully, honestly, and again "voluntarily". Beware of false prophets, and of those who use the word to do evil in it's name. They are out there, but if a true child of God they will be revealed easily into you. You will not be fooled, and it is up to the adults to protect their children as a lion protects her young.

Watching a"Christmas Story" marathon.. Hilarious, especially when the dogs wrecked the Turkey, and they went to the Chinese resteraunt.. ROTFLMBO. Now that's some great diversity and peaceful fun loving cross culture going on there. That's what America should be, and we should enjoy our diversity if peaceful and good... We should have hope for all who come here, and we should love our friends, and we should except those who are Americans of all races, and for those who are visiting us, then they should respect us as Americans while here, and yet to gain respect we also must give respect or act respectful as a nation united .

. Hope you get off work, and get with the family for a great day in the Lord.

So get the fuck OUT why don't ya? You won't because you're a affirmative-action hire who couldn't find a job mopping floors anyplace but here...that's why.

Than you shall go and live there:

No Trump, no nasty whites, no racist police,no America, anything is fine, everyday is dancing and holiday.

kliptown.jpg

Than you shall go and live there:

No Trump, no nasty whites, no racist police,no America, anything is fine, everyday is dancing and holiday.

kliptown.jpg
. The sad thing in that picture is the corruption that is found in the government's that rule those kinds of hell holes.

Sorry, but Jesus loves Saint and Sinner alike.

. It's true, but at some point the sinner must seek to change, and he or she must begin to profit the Lord instead of undermining his word by way of the evil one who decieves them all in the end.

. It's true, but at some point the sinner must seek to change, and he or she must begin to profit the Lord instead of undermining his word by way of the evil one who decieves them all in the end.

But we are supposed to let him sort that out....right ?

We are commanded to love all men.

But we are supposed to let him sort that out....right ?

We are commanded to love all men.
And he will sort it all out, but we are not to allow the sinner to bring that sinfulness around our families unashamed of it.

Forum List

Back