🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message being sent

Because Iowa is a safe, primarily white, red state. There aren't (m)any of those "dark" and "different" people there. We all know they commit the most fraud. :)
Don't I know all that plus Iowa is known to be anti-intellectual and slow thinking.
Actually, my question was directed mainly to RWingers, mostly from this site.

None of the prosecutors give a rip about Trump's "blowout" win in IA (a state that doesn't matter).
They know they got him. No one is above the law...as Trump and his supporters are going to find out. :)
No one is above the law, except for most dems as we have seen so you can take your phony legal BS and stick where the sun don't shine.

Is anyone watching this? Vivek sounds like he is already VP.

I sincerely hope he is. They would make a fantastic duo.

I'd love to see him get some experience under his belt and then run when trump serves his next term. Think he is smart now, wait till after he was vice president 4 years.

I sincerely hope he is. They would make a fantastic duo.

I'd love to see him get some experience under his belt and then run when trump serves his next term. Think he is smart now, wait till after he was vice president 4 years.
I just wish Vivek didn't look like he just got off shift at a Mumbai call center.

Forum List

Back