Message from Mrs Obama

You may hate Barry but listen to his one. Mrs Obama is non political on this one. It's not a right or a left thing. It's very wise.

Neat, except she's lying. The goal is to capture Democrat votes under the fabricated idea the voter is oppressed, and of course the OPPONENT is racist. Democrats promise free stuff, which only manages to oppress those who desire and receive it. The proof is Democrat districts are heavily populated with the poor and lazy, who continue to vote partisan in spite of the results.

You obviously didn't listen to the speech. You just securely held your hands over your head and screamed "LaLaLa" over and over. Before you make such an idiotic statement, listen to the speech. You will see she made NO mention of any party, policy etc.. What's the matter, you afraid the Dems are actually going to vote in masses? Well, she also included ALL Citizens in the appeal. Careful, there cupcake, you may be trying to tear down the Democratic 2024 Presidential Candidate. I guess you are getting a head start.

I won't listen to Mrs. Obama/Mrs. Crater until it admits it's an alien from the planet M113 and admits how many victims she has murdered through fatal desalinization, leaving red rings on their faces where its suction cups made contact.

I won't listen to Mrs. Obama/Mrs. Crater until it admits it's an alien from the planet M113 and admits how many victims she has murdered through fatal desalinization, leaving red rings on their faces where its suction cups made contact.

upload_2019-3-7_15-19-17.jpeg

You may hate Barry but listen to his one. Mrs Obama is non political on this one. It's not a right or a left thing. It's very wise.

Neat, except she's lying. The goal is to capture Democrat votes under the fabricated idea the voter is oppressed, and of course the OPPONENT is racist. Democrats promise free stuff, which only manages to oppress those who desire and receive it. The proof is Democrat districts are heavily populated with the poor and lazy, who continue to vote partisan in spite of the results.

You obviously didn't listen to the speech. You just securely held your hands over your head and screamed "LaLaLa" over and over. Before you make such an idiotic statement, listen to the speech. You will see she made NO mention of any party, policy etc.. What's the matter, you afraid the Dems are actually going to vote in masses? Well, she also included ALL Citizens in the appeal. Careful, there cupcake, you may be trying to tear down the Democratic 2024 Presidential Candidate. I guess you are getting a head start.

Maybe I'm missing something but I didn't see a link to her speech in your OP.

I would like to see it.

We need more people like Michelle Obama. She's nothing but class.

Not a single word she said in this address talked about any of those things.

You have to read between the lines, apply experience and critical thought. In other terms, it's beyond you old lady.

So in other words, just spout off a bunch of propagandist swill which has nothing to do with what she said. There is no critical thought involved in that.

How much critical thought is involved in Micheal Obama has a penis and reps 165 on the incline?

(women generally do NOT do that)
Meanwhile, Bath-house Barry curls 5-pounders.

And Barry struggled doing it

Maybe I'm missing something but I didn't see a link to her speech in your OP.

I would like to see it.

We need more people like Michelle Obama. She's nothing but class.

More ass than class

Not a single word she said in this address talked about any of those things.

You have to read between the lines, apply experience and critical thought. In other terms, it's beyond you old lady.

So in other words, just spout off a bunch of propagandist swill which has nothing to do with what she said. There is no critical thought involved in that.

She is a freaking elite.

She wants to manipulate the population to give them the illusion that their voice matters.

It doesn't.

No matter who wins, the policies of the nation, vis-a-vie foreign policy and the FED will pretty much be the same. We are moving towards a globalized integrated police state no matter what.

She knows folks don't have much of a say, and the MSM do the thinking for these idiots.

Beautiful woman and one of our finest First Ladies

No thank you.

One of my favorite things about the Trump era is to not hear Obabble or his Awful Wife.

Forum List

Back