Message to Christians from Suffering Muslim Man

Better yet, get the NABRE 2011 Edition, and join the Roman Catholic Church, that will take care of both of you.

See what you've started Jeremiah???
This thread is in total chaos.
I do not see that at all. People on this board have often gone off topic and then returned to the subject at hand. It's not a problem. What is this thread about? This thread is a wake up call for those who say they love God but have never shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Muslims, Tyrone. The truth is that no one who believes the King James Holy Bible and the reality of hell can remain silent while 1.5 Billion people perish because they were brought up or converted to a lie that denies Jesus Christ is God.

The truth is as you are also involved in a cult - Mormonism - you are no better off than the Muslim is following Islam. Your false prophet - Joseph Smith - is no different than the false prophet of Islam - Mohammad. Both men were deceived by fallen angels - both men were demon possessed and lawless, both men have the blood of many people on their hands for having taught a lie - therein deceiving multitudes of people. Both men are in hell to this day. You need to be born again. You need to depart from the Mormon system and come into saving faith of Jesus Christ, Tyrone.

I hope you will get a King James Version Holy Bible and read it. I pray God's will be done in your life.

Jeremiah, I agree with you that Christians need to teach Muslims about the Gospels.

However, I also believe that it is my duty as a Catholic to tell you that Protestant attacks on the Catholic Church also have consequences.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, Blackrook. Nor is partaking in satanic games such as Dungeons and Dragons which you've already stated publicly on USMB - you support such works of darkness and deception. You need to be born again. These are not attacks on you or your Catholic Institution but rather a rebuke which is clearly in order as the Bible commands Believers to defend the faith, expose false teachers and the works of darkness.

Your comment here reminds me of something the Catholics would have threatened the Protestants with during the last Inquisition. How many dd your Catholic Institution put to death over a period of 605 years, Blackrook? I had thought the number was 58 million but recently noted that Dr. Alberto Rivera in one of his books was quoted as saying almost 68 million people were put to death - many of them for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ which you now suddenly pretend to be in support of.

I will stand by my statement that the teachings of the Roman Catholic Institution are in contradiction with the teachings and Doctrine of Jesus Christ. It is a cult. Not a church. If you wish to be born again, you must be willing to come out from among them, Blackrook. Otherwise there is no hope for you.

I am responsible for giving you the truth according to the King James Holy Bible and warning you to depart from evil and repent but I am not responsible for your decision either way. I've done my part as a follower of Jesus Christ. May God reward you according to the works of your own hands.

The King James version of the Bible isn't really the Bible. It was deliberately mistranslated, on King Jame's orders, to more closely adhere to Protestant teachings of the Reformers. King James, all his translators and theologians, are in hell now unless they repented, because deliberate mistranslation of the Bible is probably one of the worst sins there is.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, Blackrook. Nor is partaking in satanic games such as Dungeons and Dragons which you've already stated publicly on USMB - you support such works of darkness and deception. You need to be born again. These are not attacks on you or your Catholic Institution but rather a rebuke which is clearly in order as the Bible commands Believers to defend the faith, expose false teachers and the works of darkness.

Your comment here reminds me of something the Catholics would have threatened the Protestants with during the last Inquisition. How many dd your Catholic Institution put to death over a period of 605 years, Blackrook? I had thought the number was 58 million but recently noted that Dr. Alberto Rivera in one of his books was quoted as saying almost 68 million people were put to death - many of them for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ which you now suddenly pretend to be in support of.

I will stand by my statement that the teachings of the Roman Catholic Institution are in contradiction with the teachings and Doctrine of Jesus Christ. It is a cult. Not a church. If you wish to be born again, you must be willing to come out from among them, Blackrook. Otherwise there is no hope for you.

I am responsible for giving you the truth according to the King James Holy Bible and warning you to depart from evil and repent but I am not responsible for your decision either way. I've done my part as a follower of Jesus Christ. May God reward you according to the works of your own hands.

You worship the same God as the RCC and EO church, but Protestants are a different sect than RC, straying from the original Christianity.

I'll send a referral to LDS headquarters and have the missionaries come to your house so you know what the gospel is Jeremiah.
The Mormon religion is not of God. It is a cult, Tyrone. No one who believes in salvation through Joseph Smith (a false prophet) and believes his doctrine can enter the kingdom of Heaven.

It is written:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8,9

And

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:13

Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ is God. I know that your Mormon religion denies that Jesus Christ is God but the King James Holy Bible reveals Jesus Christ is God and you must believe the Word of God and not the words of men or some fallen angel who called itself Moroni. You must be born again, Tyrone. Read John Chapter 3 of the King James Holy Bible and also Romans Chapter 10 - this is the way to Salvation and eternal life.

The Mormons may not be Gods one religion, but at least they are smart enough to know that--NO trinity god exists. All that are serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. It is a very dark world we live in.

As I recall, you are a Jehovah Witness, kjw. This also is a cult. CULTWATCH | The Jehovah’s Witnesses According to this cult watch report on Jehovah Witnesses this is what Jehovah Witnesses have been taught to believe:

They believe that all true Christian churches are of the devil.

They believe Jesus is not God, but is the Archangel Michael – the first being created by God.

They deny that God is a Trinity.

They believe Jesus died on a stake, rather than a cross.

They deny that Jesus rose bodily from the dead.

They believe that ony 144,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses will go to heaven. The rest will live forever in a paradise on Earth, never meeting the person who died for them – Jesus Christ.

They believe that salvation is impossible outside of the Watchtower.

They are not allowed to question the Watchtower leadership or teaching.

They claim you need to read the Watchtower’s magazines and other material in order to understand the Bible correctly. If you don’t read the Watchtower’s books, you will “fall into darkness” – what they call reverting to normal Christianity.

They have falsely predicted the end of the world five times.

They have just changed a major Watchtower prediction that the end of the world would come before the generation of Witnesses born before 1914 died.

“This cartoon is from the Watchtower publication Golden Age of March 30, 1932, page 409, and is typical of similar pictures or Watchtower cartoons of the era.”

They used to forbid any vaccinations or organ transplants, even to save lives.

They are not allowed to have blood transfusions, even to save a child’s life. Note that at the meeting of the European Commission of Human Rights (Strasbourg, Monday 2 March – Friday 13 March 1998) http://194.250.50.201/eng/E276INFO.148.html under “II.Reports adopted” the Jehovah’s Witnesses agreed to radically alter this position. In practice (as outlined in a letter which can be read at Comments from the Friends), the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not acknowledge that they need to change their control methods.

“The applicant [Christian Association Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria] undertook with regard to its stance on blood transfusions to draft a statement for inclusion in its statute providing that members should have free choice in the matter for themselves and their children, without any control or sanction on the part of the association.”

European Commission of Human Rights, March 1998.

“The phrasing that is to be incorporated into the statutes of the Christian Association of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Bulgaria describes the manner in which Jehovah’s Witnesses have traditionally handled these matters.”

“Before a person becomes one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Bible standards are clearly explained. Of course, if someone as a baptized member of Jehovah’s Witnesses engages in conduct that falls outside of those Bible standards, efforts are made in a kindly manner to help the erring one recover spiritually. If one refuses such assistance and refuses to uphold Bible standards, including Bible standards regarding the misuse of blood, then this may at times lead to the Scriptural action of disfellowshipping.-1 Corinthians 5:11-13.”

– Watchtower letter, August 1998.

They are encouraged to visit homes for at least 10 hours per month distributing Watchtower materials.

They use their own special translation of the Bible which mistranslates the original texts.

They are well known to disown, shun, and ignore any friends and family leaving the cult.

They discourage tertiary education.

They are not allowed to be in the army or wear crosses.

see link for more.........

This is clearly a cult that you are involved in, kjw. Buy a King James Holy Bible and keep reading it. The LORD will help you if you desire to know the truth and be set free.

here is what God thinks is a cult--Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will not stand.--- you can take it to the bank.
A mark of the one single true religion accomplishes this without fail--1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought-no division.
Yet the divided house is so blind it calls the one religion that accomplishes 1Cor 1:10--a cult.

That is not what Mark 3:24-26 is speaking of. Read the entire Chapter and do not read it from the New World Translations Book which has changed the Word of God into a lie. Buy a King James Version Holy Bible and study it out.

It fits well with a divided house--no matter the translation--1Cor 1:10--proves with 0 doubt a single religion belongs to God.
The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth prove 100% the JW teachers are correct--His truths are not taught in buildings called church--just a few of his teachings are--that doesn't cut it. Dogmas taught in the schools of men are taught in churches.

The King James version of the Bible isn't really the Bible. It was deliberately mistranslated, on King Jame's orders, to more closely adhere to Protestant teachings of the Reformers. King James, all his translators and theologians, are in hell now unless they repented, because deliberate mistranslation of the Bible is probably one of the worst sins there is.

Every trinity translation on earth are filled with mistranslation errors to fit false council teachings. No one else translated until all the originals were gone--Catholicism translating remained. The NWT corrected the errors.

Every trinity translation on earth are filled with mistranslation errors to fit false council teachings. No one else translated until all the originals were gone--Catholicism translating remained. The NWT corrected the errors.
Even in your own Bible it says Jesus is Jehovah
and Jehovah died.

and Jehovah died.

No it doesn't--mistranslating of what is said does that.

Savior

psalms

21 They forgat God their savior, which had done great things in Egypt;

Isaiah

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

2Sam 22. 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is myshield, and the horn of my salvation, my high-tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Hosea

4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

New Testament equivalent.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 1:

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

John 4.42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 13: 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

I Tim 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

Titus 1: 4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Titus 3: 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

1Jn 4: 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Repurchaser:

Is 4314 ¶Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Is 54;5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The Godof the whole earth shall he be called.

Is 59; 20 ¶And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.

Is. 41

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy Oneof Israel.

Ps 49

15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

4 As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lordam thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

Acts 20:28

28 ¶Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1Peter 1

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lambwithout blemish and without spot:

Gal. 3

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: or it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sentforth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Col

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, eventhe forgiveness of sins:

Judgement:

Ichron 16:33 Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.

Ps 96;13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Psalm 9; 7 But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

Matt16: 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

John 5;22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Acts 17:31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead."

2Cor. 5; 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Acts 10; 36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judæa, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.

42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before thejudgment seat of Christ.

Jude

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

2Timothy

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Holy One of Israel

Is 43:15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Mk 1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Lk 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee,thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Prepare the Way

Is 40: 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.

3 ¶The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Mk 1: 3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord toprepare his ways;

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the

Creation:

Gen 1: 26 ¶And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I AM

Ex 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Jn8: 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Book of Revelations

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The NWTHS really slaughtered this passage

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

and Jehovah died.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

2Sam 22. 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is myshield, and the horn of my salvation, my high-tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Hosea

4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 1:

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

John 4.42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 13: 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

I Tim 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;

Titus 1: 4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

1Jn 4: 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Repurchaser:

Is 4314 ¶Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

Is 54;5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The Godof the whole earth shall he be called.

Is 59; 20 ¶And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.

Is. 41

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy Oneof Israel.

Ps 49

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lordam thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

28 ¶Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

1Peter 1

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lambwithout blemish and without spot:

Gal. 3

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: or it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sentforth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Col

Judgement:

Ichron 16:33 Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.

Ps 96;13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Psalm 9; 7 But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

Matt16: 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

John 5;22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Acts 17:31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead."

2Cor. 5; 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Acts 10; 36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judæa, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.

42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before thejudgment seat of Christ.

Jude

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

2Timothy

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Holy One of Israel

Mk 1:24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Lk 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee,thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Prepare the Way

Is 40: 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.

3 ¶The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Mk 1: 3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord toprepare his ways;

Creation:

Gen 1: 26 ¶And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I AM

Ex 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Jn8: 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Book of Revelations

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

and Jehovah died.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

At that point in the ot, there was no other savior--until Jesus died and lived a perfect existence as a mortal, and accomplished the will of God--then Jesus became savior as well.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

and Jehovah died.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

At that point in the ot, there was no other savior--until Jesus died and lived a perfect existence as a mortal, and accomplished the will of God--then Jesus became savior as well.
small hint: I know that my redeemer liveth.

The monotheistic belief changed following the Prophet Jesus’ (pbuh) ascension into heaven and as Christianity spread into the pagan world, and the monotheistic belief that represented the basis of the law of the Prophet Moses (pbuh) underwent a major alteration. Prophet Jesus (pbuh) began to be regarded as divine (surely Allah is beyond that). The Christians in question began claiming that Almighty Allah appeared in the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) as a human body, and this belief spread widely.

Led and supported by Constantine, the Roman emperor of the time, various people who wanted to alter Christian belief took passages from the bible that mentioned “the son of God” and began using these as supposed evidence.

The authors of the bible used to use the word “son” to mean servant of Allah, and not that the person is in fact the son of Allah (surely He is beyond that). This false and exceedingly dangerous belief that was made part of Christianity subsequently and was intended to destroy monotheistic belief gradually became the most important article of faith and precondition of Christianity, and those who rejected it were regarded as people who had abandoned the faith. Efforts were made, under the leadership of priests who espoused the trinity, to impose this mistaken belief on society by the use of force and pressure, and it was made part of Christianity by force. Anyone opposing belief in the trinity faced severe sanctions, and might be exiled or even killed.

The belief in the trinity that was subsequently included in Christianity, or the belief of the three in one as some Christians put it, appears nowhere in the Torah or the Gospels.

The monotheistic belief changed following the Prophet Jesus’ (pbuh) ascension into heaven and as Christianity spread into the pagan world, and the monotheistic belief that represented the basis of the law of the Prophet Moses (pbuh) underwent a major alteration. Prophet Jesus (pbuh) began to be regarded as divine (surely Allah is beyond that). The Christians in question began claiming that Almighty Allah appeared in the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) as a human body, and this belief spread widely.

Led and supported by Constantine, the Roman emperor of the time, various people who wanted to alter Christian belief took passages from the bible that mentioned “the son of God” and began using these as supposed evidence.

The authors of the bible used to use the word “son” to mean servant of Allah, and not that the person is in fact the son of Allah (surely He is beyond that). This false and exceedingly dangerous belief that was made part of Christianity subsequently and was intended to destroy monotheistic belief gradually became the most important article of faith and precondition of Christianity, and those who rejected it were regarded as people who had abandoned the faith. Efforts were made, under the leadership of priests who espoused the trinity, to impose this mistaken belief on society by the use of force and pressure, and it was made part of Christianity by force. Anyone opposing belief in the trinity faced severe sanctions, and might be exiled or even killed.

The belief in the trinity that was subsequently included in Christianity, or the belief of the three in one as some Christians put it, appears nowhere in the Torah or the Gospels.

I urge you, Ancient Lion, to ask God to reveal Jesus Christ to you so that you may come to Him with a willing heart and do His will once you know it. Jesus Christ is God. I know that you are a Muslim but if you will only listen to the message that suffering Muslim (who is now in hell for all eternity) gave to Sister Linda, I believe you will realize that you must believe the Word of God and not the words of a false prophet who misled multitudes after having been deceived by an angel of light (Satan). Your soul is at stake here. I beg you to please listen to the video and consider that it is too late for that Muslim man but it is not too late for you! You can be receive eternal life through Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way by which you can enter the kingdom of heaven. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. You must come out from among them and depart from the false teachings of Islam. Believe the Word of God and if any man - any teacher disagrees with the Word of God which you have heard - depart from that wicked person and have nothing to do with them. The Lord Jesus Christ desires for you to come to Him and be saved. The LORD loves you and desires for you to know Him. His yoke is light. Learn of Him and follow Him who died for you so that you might become a son of the living God.

This is for you, Ancient Lion and all those who desire to know the Truth:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.

38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.

41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.

45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.

47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.

49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.

51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
John 1: 1- 51

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
https://www.biblegateway.com/plus

I urge you, Ancient Lion, to ask God to reveal Jesus Christ to you so that you may come to Him with a willing heart and do His will once you know it. Jesus Christ is God. I know that you are a Muslim but if you will only listen to the message that suffering Muslim (who is now in hell for all eternity) gave to Sister Linda, I believe you will realize that you must believe the Word of God and not the words of a false prophet who misled multitudes after having been deceived by an angel of light (Satan). Your soul is at stake here. I beg you to please listen to the video and consider that it is too late for that Muslim man but it is not too late for you! You can be receive eternal life through Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way by which you can enter the kingdom of heaven. You must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. You must come out from among them and depart from the false teachings of Islam. Believe the Word of God and if any man - any teacher disagrees with the Word of God which you have heard - depart from that wicked person and have nothing to do with them. The Lord Jesus Christ desires for you to come to Him and be saved. The LORD loves you and desires for you to know Him. His yoke is light. Learn of Him and follow Him who died for you so that you might become a son of the living God.

This is for you, Ancient Lion and all those who desire to know the Truth:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.

38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.

41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.

45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.

47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.

49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.

51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
John 1: 1- 51

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Jesus is the SON of god. I thought even you'd know that.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

and Jehovah died.

Savior

psalms

Isaiah

Hosea

Luke 1:

Repurchaser:

Is. 41

Ps 49

1Peter 1

Gal. 3

Col

Judgement:

Jude

2Timothy

Holy One of Israel

Prepare the Way

Creation:

I AM

Book of Revelations

Rev 2

small hint: I know that my redeemer liveth.

That is very good--but do you know what he taught? That is the important achievement by any mortal. It proves ones love for Jesus.

Dear Jeremiah
Christians are not even teaching fellow Christians the process of forgiving correcting and healing relations by establishing agreement on God's truth in Christ Jesus which brings Restorative Justice. If we as Christians are not removing the beams from our own eyes, we aren't following the process and wisdom we were given to clear ourselves first before we help other neighbors as a result.

We as believers are also failing at James 5:16 to confess our faults one to another and pray for one another that we may be healed. See also Matthew 18:15-20 that more Christian 's should practice to serve as unified witnesses to God's truth and enlightening and uplifting others in the process. We would not struggle so much if we work in Accord with God's will truth and love that will practically speak for itself. The battle is already won before we enter in, we must fight on the same side not scattered in Division against each other but United in faith as believers. In Christ Jesus name it is done. AMEN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back