Message to Cruz Lovers

trea·son
[ˈtrēzən]
NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:
:dunno:
Ok, now present evidence that Kim Davis said or did something traitorous.
She defied the COTUS. Are you fucking retarded?
That is not a traitorous act.
Who's the retard again?
WTF do you think sovereign means dumbass?
I do, its obvious you don't.
Can you not answer the question? WTF DO YOU THINK SOVEREIGN MEANS?

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Donald Trump need to reach out to those that voted for Cruz and to write your side don't need them, well that is foolish as can be.

Also a True Conservative would have never voted for Donald John Trump and to claim he is the best choice to save America is a pathetic joke to me!

The reality is Cruz should endorse Gary Johnson and tell all those that voted for him to vote Libertarian, and when Trump loses remember that your side did not need the Cruz voters this November and how he won so many states while not understanding some of those states he will lose in the General Election because they are blue states...

Trump voters are some arrogant assholes that need another reality check in life!
Cruz should tell people to be dopers?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.
The Trump campaign are suckers .
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
I disagree you obvious suckers don't get it and tis funny as can be.
Nothing to get. Trump is an empty vessel, promising everything and providing nothing.
If you don't get that you are as ignorant as you seem.
Yes in your own mind I can see where you may make these assumptions.
False ! I've made no assumptions .
Why would I need to as you've handed me all
I need to know about you.

Ok, now present evidence that Kim Davis said or did something traitorous.
She defied the COTUS. Are you fucking retarded?
That is not a traitorous act.
Who's the retard again?
Asked and answered.

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

Except he isn't on the Bush-establishment side. How you can even say that is beyond me. The establishment hates Cruz even more than Trump.

Cruz seems to be in a small, but loyal, field.

Acted like a sore loser little baby. Him and Kasich. Shame on em.

Shame on him? A conservative didn't endorse a D posing as an R and instead stood by his principles. No shame, he did the right thing.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Donald Trump need to reach out to those that voted for Cruz and to write your side don't need them, well that is foolish as can be.

Also a True Conservative would have never voted for Donald John Trump and to claim he is the best choice to save America is a pathetic joke to me!

The reality is Cruz should endorse Gary Johnson and tell all those that voted for him to vote Libertarian, and when Trump loses remember that your side did not need the Cruz voters this November and how he won so many states while not understanding some of those states he will lose in the General Election because they are blue states...

Trump voters are some arrogant assholes that need another reality check in life!
Cruz should tell people to be dopers?
You really should stop hitting the bottle this early.

People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.
The Trump campaign are suckers .
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
I disagree you obvious suckers don't get it and tis funny as can be.
Nothing to get. Trump is an empty vessel, promising everything and providing nothing.
If you don't get that you are as ignorant as you seem.
Yes in your own mind I can see where you may make these assumptions.
False ! I've made no assumptions .
Why would I need to as you've handed me all
I need to know about you.
Cool!!!

at least Donnie got some washed up actors to endorse him.

anyone see Richie or The Fonz ?

Cruz ended his career. It isn't like he was a well liked member of the senate with an established reputation for integrity and honesty.

OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

Are you speaking about Cruz 'breaking the pledge'? Cause Trump beat him to it in March so ... all bets were off.

Cruz stuck by his principles, didn't cave and support a D posing as an R. He did the right thing.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Hey you Trumpanzees ... please link to your outraged posts when Trump backed off the pledge. tia

Asked and answered.
:spinner:
Pink bows are kinda gay even for you.
Why do you post when you cant even answer simple questions?
You are the PERFECT example of a mindless dumbass.

OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

Are you speaking about Cruz 'breaking the pledge'? Cause Trump beat him to it in March so ... all bets were off.

Cruz stuck by his principles, didn't cave and support a D posing as an R. He did the right thing.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Hey you Trumpanzees ... please link to your outraged posts when Trump backed off the pledge. tia
I don't like trump or cruz. And no, bets weren't off. Partisan spin is all that is.

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

Except he isn't on the Bush-establishment side. How you can even say that is beyond me. The establishment hates Cruz even more than Trump.

Shame on him? A conservative didn't endorse a D posing as an R and instead stood by his principles. No shame, he did the right thing.

He fucked his own Party. He didn't listen to Ronald Reagan. He made it all about himself. He's a sore loser little baby. Time to run him out of the Party too.

He has jumped ship by suggesting we should support pro constitution candidates up and down the ticket? Isn't that what the party is supposed to do??
Yes, however both Cruz and the GOP are anything but pro Constitution.

So much for all the Cruz speeches where he said its about the Constitution and country and gave his word to support Trump. Instead the cry baby shoots a torpedo in Trump because he attacked his wife and father? What kind of lame ass reason is that to help Hillary wtf? That's not taking one for the team, that's not conservative.

Rush pegged Cruz correctly months ago, he's a fake conservative. Cruz initially ran around kissing the ass of the GOP establishment. He desperately wanted to be in their club but the GOP establishment didn't like the guy. It was only after they froze him out that he put on this costume of conservative anti establishment crusader. That's why the GOP establishment dislikes him even more now, because they know he's a fake.

Cruz should have said..."I support Donald Trump in his quest to be President...but I will also say that if, in the next four years, he does not deliver as promised...you will hear from me in 2020. Vote Trump...it's the only choice you have."

He fucked his own Party. He didn't listen to Ronald Reagan. He made it all about himself. He's a sore loser little baby. Time to run him out of the Party too.

:lol: Nice ignoring of the fact that Trump is a poser.

Forum List

Back