Message to Cruz Lovers

So much for all the Cruz speeches where he said its about the Constitution and country and gave his word to support Trump. Instead the cry baby shoots a torpedo in Trump because he attacked his wife and father? What kind of lame ass reason is that to help Hillary wtf? That's not taking one for the team, that's not conservative.

Rush pegged Cruz correctly months ago, he's a fake conservative. Cruz initially ran around kissing the ass of the GOP establishment. He desperately wanted to be in their club but the GOP establishment didn't like the guy. It was only after they froze him out that he put on this costume of conservative anti establishment crusader. That's why the GOP establishment dislikes him even more now, because they know he's a fake.
Rash limpslong calling someone else a fake is an absolute farce!

I think you know where you can go and what you can do to yourself repeatedly once you get there, beat it lib.
So you agree rash limpslong is a fake thanks!

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.
The Trump campaign are suckers .
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

Like Trump's promise to self-fund.

Cruz should have said..."I support Donald Trump in his quest to be President...but I will also say that if, in the next four years, he does not deliver as promised...you will hear from me in 2020. Vote Trump...it's the only choice you have."

No he shouldn't have said that. Cruz stuck to his principles, he did the right thing. Cruz would have been a sellout, just like Sanders, had he endorsed Trump.
There are principles in politics? Standby...let me ask Hillary....
If you are as principled as you'd like people to believe, why do you participate in something as unprincipled as politics?

Funny how the usual suspects of the RWnut crowd were ridiculing Bernie Sanders for 'selling out',

now they're ridiculing Cruz for not selling out.
Bernie didn't sign his name to a pledge. Good try though :thup:

Then why were the RWnuts attacking him?

Plus I think whatever 'pledge' Cruz signed was before Trump viciously attacked his family.

Pink bows are kinda gay even for you.
Why do you post when you cant even answer simple questions?
You are the PERFECT example of a mindless dumbass.
I did answer your post , you just don't like the response.
the definition of sovereign
Now what does it have to do with Kim Davis ?
The answer is: jack shit.
The COTUS is sovereign dumbfuck
False! the constitution is a document it has no actual power.
Please list the relevant amendments you wish she violated.
Kim Davis Broke No Law!

No shit. It gives the people power and restricts the Federal government. Its called sovereign. Or in the case of semantics, popular sovereignty

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
People are not as blind as you may think Trumps campaign did not do anything. Trump allowing Cruz to speak he gave him an opportunity. Cruz's over estimated self importance showed and he proved himself an ass.
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

obsessive much? good gawd

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Trump may not owe us anything but voters don't owe him support either.

Last edited:

He did.

I think after Trump accused his father of helping assassinate JFK, the appropriate response for Cruz was to tell Donald to f(ck himself in his extremely large ass.

Oh please, Cruz told many lies about Trump and threw the first grenade in the war of the wives. Not to mention that stunt he pulled against Ben Carson in Iowa was unconscionable. Cruz got burned by the very game he was playing and now he's acting like a whiny little pussy. Ted Cruz, the self-appointed leader of the Conservative movement, may have just tipped the courts in favor of Liberals with his little stunt.

Cruz should have said..."I support Donald Trump in his quest to be President...but I will also say that if, in the next four years, he does not deliver as promised...you will hear from me in 2020. Vote Trump...it's the only choice you have."

No he shouldn't have said that. Cruz stuck to his principles, he did the right thing. Cruz would have been a sellout, just like Sanders, had he endorsed Trump.
There are principles in politics? Standby...let me ask Hillary....
If you are as principled as you'd like people to believe, why do you participate in something as unprincipled as politics?

"

"the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power."

Kind of hard to avoid it unless you want to be destroyed.

No shit. It gives the people power and restricts the Federal government. Its called sovereign. Or in the case of semantics, popular sovereignty
so where are the amendments Kim Davis violated ?

He did.
false getting free air time is not self funding ,
however it is a clue as to how dump operates , get other to do the funding or work and take credit for them.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Donald Trump need to reach out to those that voted for Cruz and to write your side don't need them, well that is foolish as can be.

Also a True Conservative would have never voted for Donald John Trump and to claim he is the best choice to save America is a pathetic joke to me!

The reality is Cruz should endorse Gary Johnson and tell all those that voted for him to vote Libertarian, and when Trump loses remember that your side did not need the Cruz voters this November and how he won so many states while not understanding some of those states he will lose in the General Election because they are blue states...

Trump voters are some arrogant assholes that need another reality check in life!

I'm sure true conservative....fuck crizuz

Ted Cruz’s massive political gamble, explained

But, Cruz didn't make this play for the near-term. He knew that his fate depends on what happens on November 8 and how what happens on November 8 is interpreted by the Republican party going forward.

Showing up at the biggest after party flies in the face of thinking it would only yield long term benefits.

He did.
false getting free air time is not self funding ,
however it is a clue as to how dump operates , get other to do the funding or work and take credit for them.
Sure it is. If he got free air time it was due to his efforts. Where's your support that he spent nothing?

No....the people who voted for Trump as the nominee are part of the problem. Those of us that unilaterally reject his hard-core liberalism are part of the solution. The problem is, you people are far too stupid to join us.

Donald Trump need to reach out to those that voted for Cruz and to write your side don't need them, well that is foolish as can be.

Also a True Conservative would have never voted for Donald John Trump and to claim he is the best choice to save America is a pathetic joke to me!

The reality is Cruz should endorse Gary Johnson and tell all those that voted for him to vote Libertarian, and when Trump loses remember that your side did not need the Cruz voters this November and how he won so many states while not understanding some of those states he will lose in the General Election because they are blue states...

Trump voters are some arrogant assholes that need another reality check in life!

I'm sure true conservative....fuck crizuz
of course you are .(snicker)

What do you expect from a man whose father helped assassinate JFK.

Forum List

Back