Message to Cruz Lovers

The Trump campaign are suckers .
If they could not figure out cruz would take some revenge out on them, how can you expect them to run this country?
OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

Like Trump's promise to self-fund.
He did.
false getting free air time is not self funding ,
however it is a clue as to how dump operates , get other to do the funding or work and take credit for them.
Sure it is. If he got free air time it was due to his efforts. Where's your support that he spent nothing?
The Lie of Trump's 'Self-Funding' Campaign

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.
No....the people who voted for Trump as the nominee are part of the problem. Those of us that unilaterally reject his hard-core liberalism are part of the solution. The problem is, you people are far too stupid to join us.
you are about as hard core as a three musketeers bar,

OF COURSE a lefty doesn't believe in integrity. He took an oath you stupid fuck. If him being made fun of was going to make him break it, the think skinned prick shouldn't have signed the pledge.

He did.
however it is a clue as to how dump operates , get other to do the funding or work and take credit for them.
Sure it is. If he got free air time it was due to his efforts. Where's your support that he spent nothing?
I'm not doing your homework. Too lazy to post content? I'm too lazy to read.

He did.
if you want to remain willfully ignorant go right ahead , it just further proves my point.

if you want to remain willfully ignorant go right ahead , it just further proves my point.
You didn't have a point. You lazily threw out a link. a link isn't a point.

more proof! the need to rationalize your ignorance.

so take off your hat and show everyone your point ..

I though you were gonna say pants ,but then we'd all need microscopes ..

rump is raising funds now, the primaries are over. The general cost many millions and many offices are at stake.

The statement about supporting Trump or destroying the country should be supported by some kind of well sourced argument, otherwise it's just an utterly boring opinion that won't move anyone to think or act.

And this is coming from someone who voted for HW Bush, whom I thought was the last great Republican moderate.

Please turn off talk radio / FOX, etc and go to a library. Read all sides of an issue so you can convey your reasoning with more than just rage.

At the very least, you should be able to tell us the exact policy differences between our 41st and 42nd president. You might not discover the kind of daylight that matches your paranoia.

Reagan destroyed the Constitution by selling weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation, and Bush 43 destroyed it by spying on Americans (in direct violation of his lawyers, who made the case that it was unconstitutional).

You need to know all this stuff and way, way, way more before you paint with such broad strokes. Otherwise you are going to put people to sleep with emotive garbage.

FYI: I like your avatar and I wish he was running this cycle.

Last edited:
rump is raising funds now, the primaries are over. The general cost many millions and many offices are at stake.
so he was talking out his ass .
paying for the general election, if you are as rich as trump lies about being, then it should be like picking up the tab for dinner.
right?

here lazyboi

It’s not just that Trump is now courting major donors. (Sheldon Adelson, perhaps the most famous conservative donor not named Koch, has a column in today’sWashington Post explaining why he backs Trump, even though Trump has (1) bashed major donors and (2) been extremely aloof to Israel, Adelson’s major cause.) It’s also that he’s opening up to super PACs. Formally, Trump can do little to stop super PACs—according to the federal rules, it’s illegal for campaigns to coordinate with them. But candidates, including Trump, have found ways to send messages. In October, Trump demanded that super PACs backing him close up shop—though only after the Post spotlighted the close ties between the Trump campaign and one of the super PACs. In April, Trump’s campaign sent a cajoling letter to Great America PAC, a new super PAC backing him, complaining that the group could confuse backers and muddy his message.

More recently, however, after Great America hired former Ronald Reagan operative Ed Rollins, Trump seemed to be more accepting, calling Rollins “tremendous.” Rollins—who to be fair has a reputation for being a loose cannon with little regard for bosses—seemed confident about the PAC’s role, saying, “Usually a super PAC is frosting on a cake. We’re going to be part of the cake.”

Calling this simply a flip-flop lets Trump off the hook, though. Trump has made self-funding a major point of his campaign, proof that unlike his rivals, he’s not beholden to anyone. There are highly popular Facebook posts—

here lazyboi

It’s not just that Trump is now courting major donors. (Sheldon Adelson, perhaps the most famous conservative donor not named Koch, has a column in today’sWashington Post explaining why he backs Trump, even though Trump has (1) bashed major donors and (2) been extremely aloof to Israel, Adelson’s major cause.) It’s also that he’s opening up to super PACs. Formally, Trump can do little to stop super PACs—according to the federal rules, it’s illegal for campaigns to coordinate with them. But candidates, including Trump, have found ways to send messages. In October, Trump demanded that super PACs backing him close up shop—though only after the Post spotlighted the close ties between the Trump campaign and one of the super PACs. In April, Trump’s campaign sent a cajoling letter to Great America PAC, a new super PAC backing him, complaining that the group could confuse backers and muddy his message.

More recently, however, after Great America hired former Ronald Reagan operative Ed Rollins, Trump seemed to be more accepting, calling Rollins “tremendous.” Rollins—who to be fair has a reputation for being a loose cannon with little regard for bosses—seemed confident about the PAC’s role, saying, “Usually a super PAC is frosting on a cake. We’re going to be part of the cake.”

Calling this simply a flip-flop lets Trump off the hook, though. Trump has made self-funding a major point of his campaign, proof that unlike his rivals, he’s not beholden to anyone. There are highly popular Facebook posts—
lol! helping the handicapped ?

here lazyboi

lol! helping the handicapped ?

someone needs to.. :dunno:

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

I still would rather hear honesty than fake support.

No one believes that Sanders really likes Hillary. And no one would have believed that Cruz supported Trump if he had endorsed him.

Endorsements don't really mean shit because it's just people playing politics and doing what they think is either in their best interest or the interest of the party.

If anyone does believe the insincere endorsements and is influenced by them, it explains what is wrong with voters. It's a special kind of stupid to base your vote on complete bullshit, whether it's pretend endorsements or campaign rhetoric.

I have many liberal friends on board with Trump and Republican friends voting for Hillary. This election isn't going to be the usual split between parties. I think the dividing issues are national security, terrorism concerns, and the economy and people are voting for the one that will suck the least when it comes down to it.

I still would rather hear honesty than fake support.

No one believes that Sanders really likes Hillary. And no one would have believed that Cruz supported Trump if he had endorsed him.

Endorsements don't really mean shit because it's just people playing politics and doing what they think is either in their best interest or the interest of the party.

If anyone does believe the insincere endorsements and is influenced by them, it explains what is wrong with voters.

I have many liberal friends on board with Trump and Republican friends voting for Hillary. This election isn't going to be the usual split between parties. I think the dividing issues are national security, terrorism concerns, and the economy and people are voting for the one that will suck the least when it comes down to it.

Sanders only need for Clinton is to use her to beat Trump.

wake up and smell the dead fish, errrrr,,,,,,,,,,, I mean Donald Trump.

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Maybe you could Google it and find out for yourself.

Essentially he said "You don't malign my wife, accuse my father of being part of an assassination plot, and then expect me to endorse you."

I.e., what he expected from Trump was adult behavior. He should have known better.

The fun part will be when the Religious Right either stays home or votes for Gary Johnson.

Message to YOU:

Kiss my fucking ass, moron!

Forum List

Back