META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

In your opinion.

And that's pretty meaningless...

And, as a private company, they have the right to establish the terms of service...

You keep saying you think you have some "right" to do what you want on Facebook, yet you continue to be a profound failure at explaining why.

Let me help you out: You have no explanation because you know what you say is false...

Well, with nothing currently before SCOTUS regarding this, it looks as though you're going to have to play ball by Facebook's rules if you want to use their platform.

Ain't life grand?
Already addressed; have a nice day! :)

Zoom and Smart devices require everyone to be connected at the same time to communicate. With FB my sister in Slovenia can post pictures or prayer request once and all 1000 plus "friends" can see them and read it at their leisure
Have you ever heard of texting or WhatsApp?
I don't have the need for everyone to see anything.

I'm not crying.
We have Zoom and Smart Devices for communicating with family and friends.
Facebook is for idiots.
If you're not crying then what are you doing? Cause I certainly don't see any of you Short Bus riding mother fuckers coming up with rational arguments for why private companies should be forced to host the speech of people they find deplorable or dangerous.

Indeed. There's this weird thing called a telephone. It lets us talk to people far away. Wow!

But the pictures are fuzzy! And those group calls with 1000 people across multiple time zones are a pain to coordinate.

Interesting.

If I knew what state you were in, I could check the laws & Targets there, but I understand if you choose not to disclose this.

I'm in Florida.

That said, I don't think you need to check the laws to explain your assertion that Target maintains "public spaces". Where?

FB is for weak minded people.
My community has it and I don't care that someone went to the park today.
To each their own.

So, you insult people and then say "to each their own"

Speaking of being weak minded! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm in Florida.

That said, I don't think you need to check the laws to explain your assertion that Target maintains "public spaces". Where?
That's very helpful, thank you. :)

Florida can be a bit...

...Floridian, so they may be set up differently there.

I'll check & see what I can find out.

I don't believe that many people want to converse with you.

You are correct, I do not have near that many friends on FB. But my sister does and she is an example of the power and usefulness of FB.

There is no tool on the market today that comes close to it.

You are correct, I do not have near that many friends on FB. But my sister does and she is an example of the power and usefulness of FB.

There is no tool on the market today that comes close to it.
In all honesty, no one has that many friends.

Forum List

Back