META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

You are correct, I do not have near that many friends on FB. But my sister does and she is an example of the power and usefulness of FB.

There is no tool on the market today that comes close to it.
I have a FB account however it is hidden, I just use FB to mine for customers. It is a gold mine, but I don’t use it for anything else, it is a time waster, which is their goal.

FB is for weak minded people.

What makes you say that?

I have friends I grew up with who now live in Alaska. Facebook has enabled us to get back in touch over the last few years and make plans to plan a visit. I have former shipmates from my Navy days with whom I've reconnected on Facebook, and who I've reunited with as a result.

How is enjoying that "weak minded"?

Yes; but the manager doesn't remove the less fortunate who hang out there.
The manager would probably be fired and go to prison.
Is this a real life manager or a manager that exists in the Target in your imagination? Where is the evidence that this is so?

I have a FB account however it is hidden, I just use FB to mine for customers. It is a gold mine, but I don’t use it for anything else, it is a time waster, which is their goal.

No more so than this site...yet here we all are.

Okay - I just checked, and Florida Targets DO follow the same models as in other states, including dedicated public spaces.

These spaces create all manner of problems for management, but I note no effort to alter or remove them.

And you continue to be a failure at describing what it is you're referring to.

Your apparent unwillingness to provide a link further suggests that you just might be full of shit...

What makes you say that?

I have friends I grew up with who now live in Alaska. Facebook has enabled us to get back in touch over the last few years and make plans to plan a visit. I have former shipmates from my Navy days with whom I've reconnected on Facebook, and who I've reunited with as a result.

How is enjoying that "weak minded"?
I posted the other, more private mediums.

Is this a real life manager or a manager that exists in the Target in your imagination? Where is the evidence that this is so?
It's not my problem that no one builds large stores in your area.
In Blue NYS, you can be sued for looking at a bum the wrong way and, of course, no one ever gets stabbed or shot by a bum.

No more so than this site...yet here we all are.
I don’t mind this site, I have no interest in FB, other than making money. My kids and wife love it. But government should not interfere. I find it interesting that those on the left are taking a conservative view while the right is taking the liberal view.

I don’t mind this site, I have no interest in FB, other than making money. My kids and wife love it. But government should not interfere. I find it interesting that those on the left are taking a conservative view while the right is taking the liberal view.

The point being this site is no more or less of a time water than is FB

They think it makes them sound cool to attack FB. The idea that Zoom is a viable replacement for FB just shows how fucking stupid they are.
I don't need to communicate with thousands of people.

The only good use is when someone in the community has an emergency, but we have e-mail and Smart Device notifications set up.

Forum List

Back