META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

In all honesty, no one has that many friends.

It is a bit of a misnomer, but it is what FB chose for whatever reason.

1661091577663.png

Some private property is set up as public space; how are you not grasping this?
What I'm not seeing is any actual examples or evidence to go with your assertion. What do you mean exactly by some private property is set up like a public space? If I do a garage sale on my front lawn and put up signs directing people there is that now a public space you get to come and do whatever the fuck you want on regardless of my objections? Make an argument you fucking moron, not assetions.

I'm in Florida.

That said, I don't think you need to check the laws to explain your assertion that Target maintains "public spaces". Where?
Okay - I just checked, and Florida Targets DO follow the same models as in other states, including dedicated public spaces.

These spaces create all manner of problems for management, but I note no effort to alter or remove them.

What I'm not seeing is any actual examples or evidence to go with your assertion.
See the post right below this post of yours I'm quoting.
What do you mean exactly by some private property is set up like a public space?
See above.
If I do a garage sale on my front lawn and put up signs directing people there is that now a public space you get to come
To a limited degree, yes.
and do whatever the fuck you want on regardless of my objections?
It depends.
Make an argument you fucking moron, not assetions.
Projection?

See the post right below this post of yours I'm quoting.

See above.

To a limited degree, yes.

It depends.

Projection?
Do you not understand that you just saying Target has public spaces that are headaches for managers is an assertion? Where's your evidence? 😄

Do you not understand that you just saying Target has public spaces that are headaches for managers is an assertion? Where's your evidence? 😄
There are many large retail outlets, like Target and Walmart, where there is a public space right next to the entrance.
CostCo doesn't have that.

Yeah, I have no idea why some people don't understand why people use Facebook...

They think it makes them sound cool to attack FB. The idea that Zoom is a viable replacement for FB just shows how fucking stupid they are.

Forum List

Back