Methane Gas being released into the Earth Atmosphere , a bigger threat than CO2 , from human Carbon gas release.?!!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say to you all, that Methane Gas, that is thawing, and being released into the Earths Atmosphere in Siberia, is a bigger threat , and has a larger impact to global warming, than any other element on Earth. Methane is one of the most sinister gases that can be released, that heats up the Earth faster than any amount of Carbon, if you do the scientific research.!? Methane will heat the entire Earth up a lot faster, than any amount of Carbon released by humans, over the same time period, according to scientific research. Check my info. Methane is also released from deep under the Oceans depths.

I must say to you all, that Methane Gas, that is thawing, and being released into the Earths Atmosphere in Siberia, is a bigger threat , and has a larger impact to global warming, than any other element on Earth. Methane is one of the most sinister gases that can be released, that heats up the Earth faster than any amount of Carbon, if you do the scientific research.!? Methane will heat the entire Earth up a lot faster, than any amount of Carbon released by humans, over the same time period, according to scientific research. Check my info. Methane is also released from deep under the Oceans depths.

And what set off the warming so that the methane fields would start thawing? How about the excess release of CO2.

And what set off the warming so that the methane fields would start thawing? How about the excess release of CO2.
Yes, but according to scientific observation, the Methane gas will overtake the CO2 gas with regards to superheating up the entire Earth, and making the Earth into one of the hottest greenhouse that has ever been experienced in the Earths history, in combination with the CO2 gas.

Yes, but according to scientific observation, the Methane gas will overtake the CO2 gas with regards to superheating up the entire Earth, and making the Earth into one of the hottest greenhouse that has ever been experienced in the Earths history, in combination with the CO2 gas.

If the methane takes over for the CO2 content, neither of us will care. Dead People don't care. Are you aware that Venus used to have a decent atmosphere and might have been ripe for life. But something happened and it went crazy where the CO2 levels went into overdrive which caused the temperature to go up, methane was released from the thaw and today, nothing can live there. Venus now has a surface temp average of 864f. Venus is in the habitable range from the Sun but it's gone completely insane. Earth will reach the point of no return someday like Venus did.

The earth is farting at us. :omg:

And Earth becomes another Venus.

Years ago we had a huge methane release in the Shenandoah River caused by a 2.4 tremor. The floor of the river basicly sunk a few inches (so we were told) along a four mile strech of the deep part of the river and all that methane trapped under the sediment rose to the top, along with a lot of the sediment......Damn, talk about a stinking mess!

Forum List

Back