Metropolis

• Banned
Ellesmere Island? is that where your posting from?
I would like to buy the queen Elizabeth islands, and have what is in those two pics built on it, to start work on making a country out of those islands.
I Photoshop two pics of Dubai, to give you an idea.

skyscrapers with their foundations dug in the ice cap ?

I wish you well with that one.

• Banned

The landmass, not the snow.
Thanks for the confirmation as to how stupid Americans are about geography.

I would like to buy the queen Elizabeth islands, and have what is in those two pics built on it, to start work on making a country out of those islands.
73SL1o7.jpg

• Banned
73SL1o7.jpg

I been to Ellesmere Island.
alright but that doesnt really answer my question

1. Because the USA sucks.
As you have just seen from the OTHER commenter, Americans don't know their fucking head from their ass hole.
The USA is what is also what is weird, not the world.
And the reason for that is because they never leave... they rarely leave the city of their birth, much less the USA.

2. Americans are so fucking brainwashed and stupid, that they fucking think that FUCKING ARKANSAS is going to get Donald Trump into AMERICA'S oval office.
With a statewide population of about 3 million fucking CONtards stuck on stupid.

3. Because the Western world needs something to replenish its losses from War 2.

4. Because its in a perfect place to further Box Russia in.

5. To give the British Republicans... their Republic... purchased from Canada's Queen Elizabeth Islands.

the Arctic ice cap is 2 -20 meters thick and melting ... only a dumbass builds tall buildings on ice or mountains.

Wfm_ellesmere_island.jpg

build away sport, I'll watch.

the Arctic ice cap is 2 -20 meters thick and melting ... only a dumbass builds tall buildings on ice.

Only a dumb ass like you thinks that land is ice, and can't shut the fuck up without being punched in the fucking teeth without knowing what he's talking about.
Shut the fuck up bitch.

the Arctic ice cap is 2 -20 meters thick and melting ... only a dumbass builds tall buildings on ice.

Only a dumb ass like you thinks that land is ice, and can't shut the fuck up without being punched in the fucking teeth without knowing what he's talking about.
Shut the fuck up bitch.

:lmao:

A

Shut the fuck up bitch.

:lmao:

And only a fucking retard thinks that people don't live in a mountainous environment, or that every place in some place is mountainous.

Forum List

Back