Mets signed Justine Verlander to a two year 86 million dollar contract

Poor baby....
Be prepared because the Astros are likely to win the World Series again next.
Yeah and like the hypocrite you are thst agrees the cheatriots have disgraced the sport of football yiu show what a sad excuse you are ignoring your Astros have done the same in baseball same as Boston fans turn a blind eye to how they have disgraced the sport because it’s your city,you do the same thing,what a fucking hypocrite,you should hang out with cheatriots fans,they are your kind of peolple.

Yeah and like the hypocrite you are thst agrees the cheatriots have disgraced the sport of football yiu show what a sad excuse you are ignoring your Astros have done the same in baseball same as Boston fans turn a blind eye to how they have disgraced the sport because it’s your city,you do the same thing,what a fucking hypocrite,you should hang out with cheatriots fans,they are your kind of peolple.

Just like every team in MLB ya dumbshit.
The Stros didnt cheat last year and they wont cheat next year.

Love how you troll by trying to laugh off facts when you can’t counter them,your hypocrisy is exposed how you admit the cheatriots have disgraced the sport with their cheating yet when your Astros do the same thing,just like the Boston fans,you turn the other cheek away and pretend they don’t do the same as they do.I have no doubt boston fans are just as much hypocrites as you are agreeing with me on the Astros but when it comes to their team,they pretend it’s not the same as you do with the Astros sense it’s their city’s teams,same as them,much a sad excuse you are.

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!
Keep crying and I'll keep laughing.
And keep denying reality you are an Astros apologist same as the Boston fans are cheatriot apologists who cannot deny reality they have disgraced the sport of football,one hypocrite Astros fan who desrerves the company of cheatriot apologists.

Love how you troll by trying to laugh off facts when you can’t counter them,your hypocrisy is exposed how you admit the cheatriots have disgraced the sport with their cheating yet when your Astros do the same thing,just like the Boston fans,you turn the other cheek away and pretend they don’t do the same as they do.I have no doubt boston fans are just as much hypocrites as you are agreeing with me on the Astros but when it comes to their team,they pretend it’s not the same as you do with the Astros sense it’s their city’s teams,same as them,much a sad excuse you are.

Talking to yourself is a sign of mental illness.

Forum List

Back