🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mexican Charged With Murdering and Dismembering His 70 Year Old Neighbor

Not talking about Mexicans who committed crime won’t make the elderly Georgia man any less dismembered or dead will it?
Ok, I’ll play your game... what about this guy being Mexican contributed to this murder? What exactly do you want to discuss?

VET VET VET VET1 I said Mexican you libtards knee jerked with vet.
Vet wasn’t even in my question so what the fuck are you talking about? Answer the question
How dew ewe think I knew he was Mexican ya big jackass?

What’s the point of saying a Mexican did it in the headline and then saying “they aren’t sending their best”

You’re stoking fear and perpetuating stereotypes of Mexican immigrants. What you’re doing is transparent and ugly
Because he is A Mexican and they do not send their best! What’s the point of saying an “Vet” just murdered 12 people?
There is no point in saying that which is my point. If I was going to use your idiotic logic against the vets, I would point out that a vet with PTSD shot up a bar and I could use that to paint vets as fucked up and dangerous people who shouldn’t be permitted to carry guns or something dumb like that.
We had a zillion threads about the vet shooting up a bar!
Were the threads demonizing vets and our armed forces? Your Mexican spin is even worse as you are pointing at race and nothing that actually contributed to the violent act.
How dew ewe think I knew he was a Mexican jackass?
Because that’s what your small mind clings to when you hear stories like that

Because he is A Mexican and they do not send their best! What’s the point of saying an “Vet” just murdered 12 people?
There is no point in saying that which is my point. If I was going to use your idiotic logic against the vets, I would point out that a vet with PTSD shot up a bar and I could use that to paint vets as fucked up and dangerous people who shouldn’t be permitted to carry guns or something dumb like that.
Were the threads demonizing vets and our armed forces? Your Mexican spin is even worse as you are pointing at race and nothing that actually contributed to the violent act.
Wrong you big jackass! It was in print!

So what’s your point? There are other small minded bigots writing articles? Yeah, that’s not surprising.

So what’s your point? There are other small minded bigots writing articles? Yeah, that’s not surprising.
Talk about the “Vets” that’s obviously your comfort zone.

Vet Vet Vet. Let’s talk about the Vet.
Why do you keep bringing up the vet? I’m trying to ask about Mexicans
We aren’t allowed to mention Mexicans without being accused of bigotry. Let’s talk about that mother fucking vet!
It’s your thread asshole so explain your point in a way that shows you’re not a bigot and prove me wrong. Go ahead the floor is yours
I am not obligated to prove a goddamn thing to you ya big asshole! Prove to me the perpetrator of the crime was a “vet” and not a Mexican and we can proceed!

Vet Vet Vet. Let’s talk about the Vet.
Why do you keep bringing up the vet? I’m trying to ask about Mexicans
We aren’t allowed to mention Mexicans without being accused of bigotry. Let’s talk about that mother fucking vet!
It’s your thread asshole so explain your point in a way that shows you’re not a bigot and prove me wrong. Go ahead the floor is yours
I am not obligated to prove a goddamn thing to you ya big asshole! Prove to me the perpetrator of the crime was a “vet” and not a Mexican and we can proceed!
I never claimed the guy was a vet so why would I try and prove that he was? And I don’t give a shit if you try and show youre not a bigot, that’s your choice. I’m asking questions about your OP and you keep avoiding answering to bring up the vet thing.

If you don’t understand why highlighting a murder committed by a guy who is Mexican and then saying “they aren’t sending their best” is a racist statement then I can’t help ya. What exactly are you trying to achieve with that point?

nope! They are not sending their best!

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

The body parts were found in a cooler and under two tarps in the backyard.

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.

Was the guy who shot up a bar full of people in California a few days ago Mexican?
No! He was a “vet” pay attention.

Is the fact that he is a veteran relevant to him shooting up a bar?

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.

Was the guy who shot up a bar full of people in California a few days ago Mexican?
No! He was a “vet” pay attention.

Is the fact that he is a veteran relevant to him shooting up a bar?
I guess it is. We had thirty threads pointing out he was a vet!

Didn’t a Vet just murder 12 people in a Thousand Oaks night club? Should we demonize all Vets like you’re trying to do with Mexicans? You’re an Idiot. Don’t ever complain about people playing the race card. They do it because of dumbshits like yourself that still makes things racial
You are a liar! You exactly pointed out that he was a vet! Lying bum stuck libtard!

Didn’t a Vet just murder 12 people in a Thousand Oaks night club? Should we demonize all Vets like you’re trying to do with Mexicans? You’re an Idiot. Don’t ever complain about people playing the race card. They do it because of dumbshits like yourself that still makes things racial
You are a liar! You exactly pointed out that he was a vet! Lying bum stuck libtard!
Yes, I was using your own logic against you dumbass. Are you having a hard time following?

Yes, I was using your own logic against you dumbass. Are you having a hard time following?
I used no logic you dumb ass! Again! Tell us how I knew the perpetrator of this crime in Georgia was a Mexican!

I used no logic you dumb ass! Again! Tell us how I knew the perpetrator of this crime in Georgia was a Mexican!
You read an article that said Mexican. And then you said that Mexico wasn’t sending their best.
So what’s your point?

Forum List

Back