Mexican President: We're not paying for the wall.

[

A foreign policy? The Mexican president spanks him and says "We're not going to pay for the wall." He is speechless until he gets 800 miles away and says "Yes you are." If he can't handle a friendly nation like Mexico, he will wet his diapers when confronted with an enemy.

Outright lying doesn't help your argument.

My position needs no help.

To the President of Mexico’s face. your messiah was a pussy.
In the safety of Phoenix 800 miles away, he was happy to talk about them paying for the wall.

Diplomacy is built on frank discussion; not saying one thing to one party and another thing to a second group; both in public. But then again, you’d have to first care about the nation (neither you or your messiah do), and secondly, you’d have to understand diplomacy (you and your messiah are several meters out of your depth).

Again, blatant lies are no substitute for a rational argument.

Oh, and as you know, I back Gary Johnson.

And you cannot identify a single lie there. Your messiah was a pussy. Face it. You bet on the wrong horse…again.

How was he a 'Pussy?' He went to Mexico and gave a brave honest speech. It was the opposite of being a 'Pussy.' It was real leadership.

A “brave” speech would be “We discussed how Mexico is going to pay for the wall” to the face of he Mexican President. Waiting until you’re 800 miles away to contradict someone is the hallmark of a coward.

And you cannot identify a single lie there. Your messiah was a pussy. Face it. You bet on the wrong horse…again.

Lie #1 - Who is my "messiah?"

Lie #2 - Trump performed poorly in Mexico

Fact - you are melting down because Hillary is tanking, and reduced to absurd slander and libel.

Gee, you don’t like having a messiah assigned to you? Put on your big boy pants and dealt with it.

Trump did perform poorly in Mexico in my opinion. And in the opinions of many others.

Basically, if you want to know what a lie is…look in the mirror.

In the safety of Phoenix 800 miles away, he was happy to talk about them paying for the wall.

Diplomacy is built on frank discussion; not saying one thing to one party and another thing to a second group; both in public. But then again, you’d have to first care about the nation (neither you or your messiah do), and secondly, you’d have to understand diplomacy (you and your messiah are several meters out of your depth).

How was he a 'Pussy?' He went to Mexico and gave a brave honest speech. It was the opposite of being a 'Pussy.' It was real leadership.

A “brave” speech would be “We discussed how Mexico is going to pay for the wall” to the face of he Mexican President. Waiting until you’re 800 miles away to contradict someone is the hallmark of a coward.

IT was a photo op.

A candidate cannot negotiate for the nation.

THe Mexican President was grandstanding for his voters. Trump ignored it. That was not a discussion.

Try to be less dishonest.

Lie #1 - Who is my "messiah?"

Lie #2 - Trump performed poorly in Mexico

Fact - you are melting down because Hillary is tanking, and reduced to absurd slander and libel.

Gee, you don’t like having a messiah assigned to you? Put on your big boy pants and dealt with it.

Trump did perform poorly in Mexico in my opinion. And in the opinions of many others.

It is stupid of you to keep calling Trump the Messiah of people who reasonably support him politically.

You are being an ass.

You should stop doing that.

Man, you Clinton Bootlickers sure are getting desperate these days. Y'all are down to inventing ludicrous scenarios in your heads, to feed your faux outrage. But then again, i guess y'all don't have any choice. You are supporting the most corrupt U.S. Presidential Candidate in history. Ya gotta figure out ways to justify that. It's pretty pathetic.

No, that would be a speech you little Goebbels wanted so you could attack.

Nothing "brave" about providing you demagogues fodder.

Trump was brave to fly down there at all. You are simply fuming that it went well instead of blowing up.

And we all know it, especially you.

All you can do is lie, showing just how bereft of any message you and your filthy party are.

:lmao:

Petulant little turd, aren't you.

Trump pulled a coup on you leftists, and you're seething.

Your little temper tantrums fail to elicit the response you're looking for.

Very clever peewee.

Man, you Clinton Bootlickers sure are getting desperate these days. Y'all are down to inventing ludicrous scenarios in your heads, to feed your faux outrage. But then again, i guess y'all don't have any choice. You are supporting the most corrupt U.S. Presidential Candidate in history. Ya gotta figure out ways to justify that. It's pretty pathetic.

Its sort of like you; behind the computer, you’re quite at ease calling people names. When someone is across the table from you and you’re within range of their fist, you sing a different tune. Your messiah is a pussy.

It is stupid of you to keep calling Trump the Messiah of people who reasonably support him politically.

You are being an ass.

I don't even support Trump, never did.

I oppose Hillary. Candy is upset because I am unbiased and have stated the truth, that Trump will win the election. Truth is something Candy will not abide.

All you can do is lie, showing just how bereft of any message you and your filthy party are.
Tissue?

:lmao:

Petulant little turd, aren't you.

Trump pulled a coup on you leftists, and you're seething.

Your little temper tantrums fail to elicit the response you're looking for.
I hope he goes back and pulls more “coups”. I think they’re the best thing since your last false Messiah, Mr. Romney visited Poland to look, “presidential”.

Very clever peewee.

Can’t help it. But then again, outsmarting you is pretty easy.

Its sort of like you; behind the computer, you’re quite at ease calling people names. When someone is across the table from you and you’re within range of their fist, you sing a different tune. Your messiah is a pussy.

I suspect you would not be such an ass to someone in person as to keep harping on your moronic "messiah" smear.

You are being an ass.

I oppose Hillary. Candy is upset because I am unbiased and have stated the truth, that Trump will win the election. Truth is something Candy will not abide.

Gee, you don’t like having a messiah assigned to you. I should probably stop.

but I won’t.

Payback.

So, you're an internet tough guy, Candy?

:rofl:

Wouldn’t call myself one. But your messiah is a pussy.

You are being an ass.

Gee, you don’t like having a messiah assigned to you. I should probably stop.

but I won’t.

Payback.

Payback for what?

You are being an ass.

Ha, you're losin it. Running out of faux outrage lies about Trump, huh? It's what happens when you sell your soul to the Clinton Devil. You're just a soulless Clinton minion now. It's actually kinda sad.

So, you're an internet tough guy, Candy?

:rofl:

Wouldn’t call myself one. But your messiah is a pussy.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

That's what this election is about, and that is what the lefties are trying desperately to avoid discussing.

image.jpg

Can’t help it. But then again, outsmarting you is pretty easy.

latest

Poor little Goebbels, it's all falling apart on you.

Forum List

Back