Mexicans heading back to Mexico

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
From 2009 to 2014, an estimated 870,000 Mexicans came to the United States while 1 million returned home, a net loss for the United States of 130,000, according to the report from the Pew Research Center.

Obama is doing a better job on immigration than any of the Republican candidates could hope to do.

Yes, go home spics. They're leaving now because they've successes in running our neighborhoods into the ground. Let them go home and return to their own squaller since they don't take care of other people's stuff nor their own.

Pew called a lot of Mexicans in Mexico for their results? Seriously there has to be a +/- 80% on this one.

In the OP dreams Mexicans are heading back to Mexico

Funniest thing I've ever heard

Does Mexico gives them welfare?????

Free Obama phones?????

C'mon now..............gives us a break

Yes, go home spics. They're leaving now because they've successes in running our neighborhoods into the ground. Let them go home and return to their own squaller since they don't take care of other people's stuff nor their own.
Nobody is this disgusting except the terrorists.
This has to be a joke.

Nobody is this disgusting except the terrorists.
This has to be a joke.

No, Mr. Fudd, not kidding, and not a terrorist by any stretch of the imagination. You've probably never witnessed what these people have done to what once were nice neighborhoods in L.A. They have successfully run them into slums, just like blacks have done in their's. Where do you think the term ghetto came from? Same thing in either case just a different color. That's making a blanket statement, yes I know, because "typically" that's been the case and it has established a pattern for both these groups. Simply stating the facts, and I've witnessed it first hand. So, an I a bigot or racist by stating it as it is. Absolutely not! When these two groups move into an area, property values plummet accordingly. Categorically, not every individual of color fit this mold, but the majority and their actions/behavior do.

Pew probably counts Mexicans who cross the border to Mexico. How would he know they didn't plan to come back "legally" now that liberal states furnish them with "documents"? I wonder how much American money goes back over the border with them. Since we still have an approximate 10 million illegals residing in the U.S. how long will it take with a net loss of 130,000 per year to get rid of them all?

So, self deportation works?

Great. Go after the employers with a vengeance, take away the welfare, stop the sanctuary city nonsense, require stronger verification procedures for employment.

Here's the answer you've been looking for, liberals. How do you round up and deport 12 million illegals? Starve them, and they'll round themselves up.

Forum List

Back