Mexico arrests town's ENTIRE POLICE FORCE of 28 officers after they murdered a mayoral candidate

Right on our southern border, too. Thank goodness California legalized pot and we are now making money via Commerce, not losing money via a useless drug war, the right wing refuses to pay wartime Tax Rates for anyway.
There main drug down there is HEROIN........................They are smuggling massive amounts in.............hooking kids up with it in $10 bags.............Not pot...........

And did you know that each pot plant needs 5 gallons of water a day..........As you have water issues in California..........

Your priorities are all screwed up............You should have been building MANY desalination plants long ago........Southern California is a desert if you haven't heard...........Those places always have water problems.
It is Our, drug war that is driving up the prices. People wouldn't need "escapism" if the right wing had more than, nothing but repeal regarding fixing the structural problems with our economy. Tax cut economics is worthless, for that too.
We Don’t want them sick motherfuckers here, the very first Act they are doing is breaking the law. Let them motherfuckers rot in Mexico

This is the THRID CANDIDATE to be murdered in 10 days.

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Mexico arrests town's police force 'over mayoral candidate's murder' | Daily Mail Online
Mr Juarez was the third politician to be killed in the state of Michoacan in 10 days, and within 24 hours of one of them, Omar Gomez Lucatero.

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of next week's general election on July 1.

Ocampo's 28 police and the local public security secretary were arrested by federal forces on Sunday morning.

Is it any wonder, there is a refugee problem.
Lol
We want them motherfuckers here… I don’t think so
end our policies that help create them.
Let’s just let the motherfuckers rot in Mexico that’s the way to handle it
now we know why immigrants tend to vote Blue, and not Red.

The right wing doesn't really care.

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Mexico arrests town's police force 'over mayoral candidate's murder' | Daily Mail Online
Mr Juarez was the third politician to be killed in the state of Michoacan in 10 days, and within 24 hours of one of them, Omar Gomez Lucatero.

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of next week's general election on July 1.

Ocampo's 28 police and the local public security secretary were arrested by federal forces on Sunday morning.

Lol
Well mother Teresa............tell us how to get our people to stop doing drugs...........and save the world.
Why do you care if other people do drugs on their own time. They should be using drugs, wisely, not abuse them. Why do You believe anyone has any problem with simply using drugs Wisely and not simply Abusing drugs?
Yeah I really don’t care what people do on their personal time, that should go with all things including firearm ownership. Fuck the collective

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Lol

Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights… They should be stopped at the border and they can fucking rot it Mexico

Right on our southern border, too. Thank goodness California legalized pot and we are now making money via Commerce, not losing money via a useless drug war, the right wing refuses to pay wartime Tax Rates for anyway.
There main drug down there is HEROIN........................They are smuggling massive amounts in.............hooking kids up with it in $10 bags.............Not pot...........

And did you know that each pot plant needs 5 gallons of water a day..........As you have water issues in California..........

Your priorities are all screwed up............You should have been building MANY desalination plants long ago........Southern California is a desert if you haven't heard...........Those places always have water problems.
It is Our, drug war that is driving up the prices. People wouldn't need "escapism" if the right wing had more than, nothing but repeal regarding fixing the structural problems with our economy. Tax cut economics is worthless, for that too.
Sorry.......cold day in hell when I'd agree to legalizing Heroin.............that is killing our youth..............You just want to make profit off it.........

It's blood money.

Lol
Well mother Teresa............tell us how to get our people to stop doing drugs...........and save the world.
Why do you care if other people do drugs on their own time. They should be using drugs, wisely, not abuse them. Why do You believe anyone has any problem with simply using drugs Wisely and not simply Abusing drugs?
Yeah I really don’t care what people do on their personal time, that should go with all things including firearm ownership. Fuck the collective
lol. why waste our tax money with your useless policies?

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Lol
If they are using it working near me in construction I have a problem.............I will not tolerate it just as they aren't going to work with heavy equipment near me.........In regards to pot.............I don't agree but really don't give a damn...........

Heroin.........hard core drugs.............not a chance in hell.

Lol
They don’t cost a thing the federal government should stay out of all personal matters

Lol

Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights… They should be stopped at the border and they can fucking rot it Mexico
Natural rights, what a concept, right, right wingers.

i guess You missed it because it wasn't specifically about guns.

Sorry.......cold day in hell when I'd agree to legalizing Heroin.............that is killing our youth..............You just want to make profit off it.........

It's blood money.
Our drug war is blood money. Heroin is just a commercial drug, right wingers. Don't "hate on capitalism", too.

Lol

They have no constitutional rights if you stop them at the border. Just don’t let the motherfuckers in here

Lol
If they are using it working near me in construction I have a problem.............I will not tolerate it just as they aren't going to work with heavy equipment near me.........In regards to pot.............I don't agree but really don't give a damn...........

If they can't handle the job, tell them to put their shoes on and get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Drug use, is no excuse.

They don’t cost a thing the federal government should stay out of all personal matters
lol. were you able to actually type that with a straight face?

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are all about, personal matters.

It is the job of Mexicans and those from Central America.............to deal with the cartels.............It is their country............We don't help much when we have so many dang addicts...................

They are butchering the people down there..........If they would stand as one against it............They could pound the cartels into oblivion..........That's what I'm saying...........

It's not our fight............It's their's..............we are tired of fighting everyone else's fight..........They are murdering their people..........

I did one tour legal ops.............which is anti drug operations in the Navy..............didn't do really any dang good.

Lol

If they can't handle the job, tell them to put their shoes on and get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Drug use, is no excuse.
We do..............they get fired.

They have no constitutional rights if you stop them at the border. Just don’t let the motherfuckers in here
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about Constitutional law.

All laws are Pursuant to our Supreme Law of the Land.

It is the job of Mexicans and those from Central America.............to deal with the cartels.............It is their country............We don't help much when we have so many dang addicts...................

They are butchering the people down there..........If they would stand as one against it............They could pound the cartels into oblivion..........That's what I'm saying...........

It's not our fight............It's their's..............we are tired of fighting everyone else's fight..........They are murdering their people..........

I did one tour legal ops.............which is anti drug operations in the Navy..............didn't do really any dang good.
it is Our drug war.

I really don’t care about drug use being a libertarian... never said I did.
Like I said all personal matters including firearm ownership is none of the fucking federal governments business.
It’s more of a states issue

I really don’t care about drug use being a libertarian... never said I did.
Like I said all personal matters including firearm ownership is none of the fucking federal governments business.
It’s more of a states issue
States have a unitary form of Government, not a federal form of government.

it is Our drug war.
If you consider the users in this country...........then yeah we are part of the problem..............We assisted Mexico in taking out 30 of 35 cartel leaders back in the day.............when they were actually fighting it...............well the survivors splintered into larger groups...........We assisted Mexico back then at their request to stop the violence from the Cartels...........Well the new groups just took over the gov't.........and the police...........

Now they control the country.........not the people.........

I worked with a guy who is a LEGAL AMERICAN now.............great guy.......he was in the Mexican military back then......doing anti drug ops............They shot his grandmother...........that's how they work.

Forum List

Back