Mexico arrests town's ENTIRE POLICE FORCE of 28 officers after they murdered a mayoral candidate

How well is our effort going taking out any derivatives of, "Al Qaeda"?
Your fighting a Hydra............another head takes it's place............

Not so in Mexico as much............others will pop up to try and take their place........but if the country of Mexico says enough is enough and lock horns.........Yeah they can end it...........and stop the terror from their own people in the Cartels.

Not so in Mexico as much............others will pop up to try and take their place........but if the country of Mexico says enough is enough and lock horns.........Yeah they can end it...........and stop the terror from their own people in the Cartels.
with a drug war that increases the risk and the profit?

Which part of a Cold day in hell I'd agree to legalize Heroin don't you get..........that is a death sentence to users and children getting hooked....

I'm never gonna agree to making money that is stained in blood.

Which part of a Cold day in hell I'd agree to legalize Heroin don't you get..........that is a death sentence to users and children getting hooked....

legalization means id checks. only the right wing, doesn't really care about the law, if there is Any profit in it.

Funny.............kids are dying from these drugs and you want to make it legal...............are you an addict.............

legalization means id checks. only the right wing, doesn't really care about the law, if there is Any profit in it.
Please refer to my earlier statement.............

We will never agree to legalizing Heroin.

Funny.............kids are dying from these drugs and you want to make it legal...............are you an addict.............
we should be teaching them to use drug wisely, not abuse them. where are the parents.

Commercial, recreational heroin should have an FDA label.

we should be teaching them to use drug wisely, not abuse them. where are the parents.
Please explain use drugs wisely...............See my kids were never taught that.............

I'm sorry............I'm not gonna be sitting in the living room saying son............this is how you get the Heroin just right......yeah that's right....you should feel better now................derp...........

You do drugs don't you............hard core or just pot.

Lol
Those illegal aliens are fucking losers… They’re not worth the time

Tilly , Marion Morrison westwall TemplarKormac

Please explain use drugs wisely...............See my kids were never taught that.............

I'm sorry............I'm not gonna be sitting in the living room saying son............this is how you get the Heroin just right......yeah that's right....you should feel better now................derp...........

Yes, I do drugs, not the abomination of hypocrisy. I have good arguments, not fallacy.

Lol
Those illegal aliens are fucking losers… They’re not worth the time
People, right wingers. There must be a reason.

Yes, I do drugs, not the abomination of hypocrisy. I have good arguments, not fallacy.
Which is exactly why you want Heroin legalized............pfft.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about Constitutional law. Fallacy is all they have. And, I can prove it in open Court.

No, it isn't. Care to explain or are you just, and only, and merely appealling to emotion instead of Reason.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about Constitutional law. Fallacy is all they have. And, I can prove it in open Court.
The only thing you want here is to get drugs legalized so you can do your heroin.............pfft.

Those drugs are killing people..........and the cartels are murdering their country.

No, it isn't. Care to explain or are you just, and only, and merely appealling to emotion instead of Reason.
We don’t want other countries problems, these fucking illegal aliens are the problem. Let them motherfuckers rot in Mexico

You just suggested putting an FDA label on Heroin..........and said you use drugs.............you want the Heroin don't you.........You know how many are dying because of that crap.

Forum List

Back