Mexico arrests town's ENTIRE POLICE FORCE of 28 officers after they murdered a mayoral candidate

with a drug war that increases the risk and the profit?
Which part of a Cold day in hell I'd agree to legalize Heroin don't you get..........that is a death sentence to users and children getting hooked....

I'm never gonna agree to making money that is stained in blood.
legalization means id checks. only the right wing, doesn't really care about the law, if there is Any profit in it.
Please refer to my earlier statement.............

We will never agree to legalizing Heroin.
Commercial, recreational heroin should have an FDA label.
Tilly , Marion Morrison westwall TemplarKormac

Puzzled-animated-spock.gif

Last edited:
legalization means id checks. only the right wing, doesn't really care about the law, if there is Any profit in it.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about Constitutional law. Fallacy is all they have. And, I can prove it in open Court.
The only thing you want here is to get drugs legalized so you can do your heroin.............pfft.

Those drugs are killing people..........and the cartels are murdering their country.
Abuse is what is killing them. Why any need for any form of escapism, in our First World economy; we have virtual reality for that, now.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about Constitutional law. Fallacy is all they have. And, I can prove it in open Court.
The only thing you want here is to get drugs legalized so you can do your heroin.............pfft.

Those drugs are killing people..........and the cartels are murdering their country.
Abuse is what is killing them. Why any need for any form of escapism, in our First World economy; we have virtual reality for that, now.
Fuck globalism

we should be teaching them to use drug wisely, not abuse them. where are the parents.
Please explain use drugs wisely...............See my kids were never taught that.............

I'm sorry............I'm not gonna be sitting in the living room saying son............this is how you get the Heroin just right......yeah that's right....you should feel better now................derp...........

You do drugs don't you............hard core or just pot.
Yes, I do drugs, not the abomination of hypocrisy. I have good arguments, not fallacy.
Which is exactly why you want Heroin legalized............pfft.
No, it isn't. Care to explain or are you just, and only, and merely appealling to emotion instead of Reason.
We don’t want other countries problems, these fucking illegal aliens are the problem. Let them motherfuckers rot in Mexico
lol. You don't get it, do you, right winger. It is Our drug war that is creating all of that Chaos in the third world.

Please explain use drugs wisely...............See my kids were never taught that.............

I'm sorry............I'm not gonna be sitting in the living room saying son............this is how you get the Heroin just right......yeah that's right....you should feel better now................derp...........

You do drugs don't you............hard core or just pot.
Yes, I do drugs, not the abomination of hypocrisy. I have good arguments, not fallacy.
No, it isn't. Care to explain or are you just, and only, and merely appealling to emotion instead of Reason.
We don’t want other countries problems, these fucking illegal aliens are the problem. Let them motherfuckers rot in Mexico
lol. You don't get it, do you, right winger. It is Our drug war that is creating all of that Chaos in the third world.
That’s why we should build a wall, and shoot first ask questions later

Fuck globalism
not about, Globalism, but about making sure our own house in Order, to better ensure less Chaos, elsewhere.

Fuck globalism
not about, Globalism, but about making sure our own house in Order, to better ensure less Chaos, elsewhere.
We don’t exist to help other countries, that’s fucked up. It’s a diminishing return at Very best...

how droll; you all are already just a bunch of, renege aids when it comes to funding your pet wars on crime, drugs, and terror, with Wartime Tax rates.

Tax cut economics means, you really don't, capitally care, when it matters most, right wingers.

how droll; you all are already just a bunch of, renege aids when it comes to funding your pet wars on crime, drugs, and terror, with Wartime Tax rates.

Tax cut economics means, you really don't, capitally care, when it matters most, right wingers.
The collective never knows what’s best for the individual, because they don’t want what’s best for the individual

The collective never knows what’s best for the individual, because they don’t want what’s best for the individual
Unfortunately for You, we have the collective of the Body Politic, in the US.

Lol
Fortunately I live in an area that’s largely ignored by the federal government

Lol
a basement in an abandoned warehouse?

Lol
Na, The northern plains

I would vote for legalizing every drug, but I want EMTALA repealed, I want ACA repealed and I want harsh penalties for anyone who sells to children - not bullshit sentences, I'm talking fed min 30 years and shit for it.

Oh and I forgot - also drug testing for welfare/food stamps. Pot's fine, but anything in the current drug classification and you're off the tax payer dole.

Let them fuck up their lives, but don't make others pay for it.

Lol
Na, The northern plains
I recently, bing watched, The Punisher.

They got Gunther.

Right on our southern border, too. Thank goodness California legalized pot and we are now making money via Commerce, not losing money via a useless drug war, the right wing refuses to pay wartime Tax Rates for anyway.
There main drug down there is HEROIN........................They are smuggling massive amounts in.............hooking kids up with it in $10 bags.............Not pot...........

And did you know that each pot plant needs 5 gallons of water a day..........As you have water issues in California..........

Your priorities are all screwed up............You should have been building MANY desalination plants long ago........Southern California is a desert if you haven't heard...........Those places always have water problems.
Some morons think it's funny when you tell the truth about that shit hole. I guess the shills forgot about the 50 gallon a day water limit huh?

Forum List

Back