Mexico arrests town's ENTIRE POLICE FORCE of 28 officers after they murdered a mayoral candidate

The cartel running the police department killed the rival cartel member that was running for mayor.

Both families will come to the US and claim asylum from cartel violence.
------------------------------------- RIGHT ON Tipsy !! This is what i mean when i say that the millenial liberal 'dems' and their kids will get what they deserve .

Right on our southern border, too. Thank goodness California legalized pot and we are now making money via Commerce, not losing money via a useless drug war, the right wing refuses to pay wartime Tax Rates for anyway.
There main drug down there is HEROIN........................They are smuggling massive amounts in.............hooking kids up with it in $10 bags.............Not pot...........

And did you know that each pot plant needs 5 gallons of water a day..........As you have water issues in California..........

Your priorities are all screwed up............You should have been building MANY desalination plants long ago........Southern California is a desert if you haven't heard...........Those places always have water problems.
Some morons think it's funny when you tell the truth about that shit hole. I guess the shills forgot about the 50 gallon a day water limit huh?
Lol
50 gallons, my wife and daughters use way more than that just in the morning...

Right on our southern border, too. Thank goodness California legalized pot and we are now making money via Commerce, not losing money via a useless drug war, the right wing refuses to pay wartime Tax Rates for anyway.
There main drug down there is HEROIN........................They are smuggling massive amounts in.............hooking kids up with it in $10 bags.............Not pot...........

And did you know that each pot plant needs 5 gallons of water a day..........As you have water issues in California..........

Your priorities are all screwed up............You should have been building MANY desalination plants long ago........Southern California is a desert if you haven't heard...........Those places always have water problems.
Some morons think it's funny when you tell the truth about that shit hole. I guess the shills forgot about the 50 gallon a day water limit huh?
Lol. my wife and daughters use way more than that just in the morning...
I'm calling the governor.

Lol. my wife and daughters use way more than that just in the morning...
I'm calling the governor.
Lol
Good thing we have unlimited water up here in the northern plains

Lol
California should be increasing our wetlands and watersheds, along with better aqueducts and better roads. New cities could establish, City Cisterns.

This is the THRID CANDIDATE to be murdered in 10 days.

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Mexico arrests town's police force 'over mayoral candidate's murder' | Daily Mail Online
Mr Juarez was the third politician to be killed in the state of Michoacan in 10 days, and within 24 hours of one of them, Omar Gomez Lucatero.

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of next week's general election on July 1.

Ocampo's 28 police and the local public security secretary were arrested by federal forces on Sunday morning.

Is it any wonder, there is a refugee problem.
Nope, Mexican culture has not been helpful to Mexicans at all. Corruption and violence has always existed there.

This is the THRID CANDIDATE to be murdered in 10 days.

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Mexico arrests town's police force 'over mayoral candidate's murder' | Daily Mail Online
Mr Juarez was the third politician to be killed in the state of Michoacan in 10 days, and within 24 hours of one of them, Omar Gomez Lucatero.

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of next week's general election on July 1.

Ocampo's 28 police and the local public security secretary were arrested by federal forces on Sunday morning.

Is it any wonder, there is a refugee problem.
Nope, Mexican culture has not been helpful to Mexicans at all. Corruption and violence has always existed there.
what a difference a Constitution makes.

Lol

Right?!? It was like two 15m showers with those stupid low flow heads ate almost your daily allowance - you literally have to pick between showering and doing laundry because you can't do both in the same day.

Meanwhile I probably pump 50+ gallons of unwanted water out of my basement every day, never mind the hour long showers and the Jacuzzi heh Go go rural well's that the government doesn't control!

Lol

Right?!? It was like two 15m showers with those stupid low flow heads ate almost your daily allowance - you literally have to pick between showering and doing laundry because you can't do both in the same day.

Meanwhile I probably pump 50+ gallons of unwanted water out of my basement every day, never mind the hour long showers and the Jacuzzi heh Go go rural well's that the government doesn't control!
water reclamation, what concept. a house, cistern!

Forum List

Back