Mexico doesn’t like Gov. Abbott…Doesn’t that mean he’s doing a great job for Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

Of course Mexico isn't happy.

They want all of their poor, dumb, useless, and criminal elements out of their country so they let them walk into our country. And they want all the others from other countries that cutting through Mexico out of their country also.

They want to use America as their trash can.

The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

Idiots doing stupid things in Texas is a long tradition that Abbot is proud to live up to

You think that's what those stupid buoys do? :lmao:
If they didn’t would Mexico care….would Leftists care?
Leftists hate “The Wall” because they know it works…..they hate iCE because they’re effective, they hate e-verify because it works…..they hate anything that may stop Mexico from fucking us over.
You honestly didn’t know that Humberto?

Of course Mexico isn't happy.

They want all of their poor, dumb, useless, and criminal elements out of their country so they let them walk into our country. And they want all the others from other countries that cutting through Mexico out of their country also.

They want to use America as their trash can.
Mexican officials all the way up to Presidente Obrador is getting rich off of the illegal immigrant and drug trade. They are a corrupt 2nd world country that is totally taking it to the USA and Biden does NOTHING.

Same topic, same response, snowflake.

So why are you here soyboy? Why are you trying to discourage an attempt to slow the flow of illegals? Why? We both know why, you're a Dim and you want Biden's record #'s flowing in.
Just like in Europe, the piece of shit left can't wait to destroy the west. You are my enemy, my country's enemy, and I truly hope you will get yours someday!

So why are you here soyboy? Why are you trying to discourage an attempt to slow the flow of illegals? Why? We both know why, you're a Dim and you want Biden's record #'s flowing in.
Just like in Europe, the piece of shit left can't wait to destroy the west. You are my enemy, my country's enemy, and I truly hope you will get yours someday!
Part of me still thinks republicans can be convinced to fight for actual solutions to problems

And here's why we got those record #'s IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border?​

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back