Mexico doesn’t like Gov. Abbott…Doesn’t that mean he’s doing a great job for Americans?

Biden? The policies that fueled the surge were enacted by Trump. Big L there, snowflake.

Oh please, you can't be this stupid.

Here's the Dimocrat plan, and I guess this would never encourage a flood on our border.

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night."

Oh please, you can't be this stupid.

Here's the Dimocrat plan, and I guess this would never encourage a flood on our border.

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night."
Good for them :thup:

The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

It means he's doing a great job re criminal illegal immigration. He still isn't prosecuting the employers who hire illegals, though; that alone will bring it all to a standstill. They wouldn't be busting through the borders if they weren't getting hired or allowed to rob and murder and rape our citizens.

If they didn’t would Mexico care….would Leftists care?
Leftists hate “The Wall” because they know it works…..they hate iCE because they’re effective, they hate e-verify because it works…..they hate anything that may stop Mexico from fucking us over.
You honestly didn’t know that Humberto?

He knows, he's just a low life piece of shit is all. The good news is he's probably another stupid felon and can't vote.

The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

That's a no brainer. Mexico wants these people to go to the US, otherwise, they're stuck with them

Forum List

Back