Mexico doesn’t like Gov. Abbott…Doesn’t that mean he’s doing a great job for Americans?

The Mexican wars were illegal.
It is illegal to murder the original inhabitant and take their land, just because we have more people and guns.
You seem to be claiming that might makes right, and in that case, you really would have no way to argue if someone were to murder you?

If you are inferring that illegal aliens commit crimes, that is false.
They have crime rates about half of that of US citizens.

Rubbish, they invaded us, not the other way around. lol at 'their crime rates are lower', what a load of horseshit. the commit crimes by being here illegally, and working here, dumbass. They use stolen SS numbers and literally steal the food out of citizens' mouths by undercutting wages in all kinds of jobs, dumbass. They make a large percentage of prison inmates in many states.

---Trump says he will ‘very, very seriously’ consider January 6 pardons---

Trump says....
are you serious? Who gives a shit what that liar says?
He has no path to victory. And that's all there is to it.

Hey Arlette...

---With Trump way ahead in 2024 Republican polls...---

Hey Arlette...

---With Trump way ahead in 2024 Republican polls...---

How's he doing nationally? America is done with Trump. He will not get reelected. Get that through your head

Mexico doesn’t like Gov. Abbott…Doesn’t that mean he’s doing a great job for Americans?​

The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

I don’t like Abbott either and fuck what Mexico likes and dislikes.

The Mexican government is pissed that they can’t keep sending their poor quality citizens to be fostered by American taxpayers. How long before the Left is protesting the use of the apparently effective floating border?
I’m thinking Governor Abbott may need a seat in the White House at some point and in some capacity.

Abbott is grandstanding. He's not solving the problem.

So why are you here soyboy? Why are you trying to discourage an attempt to slow the flow of illegals? Why? We both know why, you're a Dim and you want Biden's record #'s flowing in.
Just like in Europe, the piece of shit left can't wait to destroy the west. You are my enemy, my country's enemy, and I truly hope you will get yours someday!
Don't be ignorant. The problem of illegals can be solved by fining employers.

Abbott is grandstanding. He's not solving the problem.
His heart is in the right place, but he's not engaging his brain.

By sending migrants to blue states, the chances increase that the migrants will end up with access to immigration lawyers. That means an increased chance they will end up with citizenship instead of being deported.

His heart is in the right place, but he's not engaging his brain.

By sending migrants to blue states, the chances increase that the migrants will end up with access to immigration lawyers. That means an increased chance they will end up with citizenship instead of being deported.
Stopping illegals is a good thing. The only way to do it is to fine employers who hire them.

The Mexican wars were illegal.
It is illegal to murder the original inhabitant and take their land, just because we have more people and guns.
You seem to be claiming that might makes right, and in that case, you really would have no way to argue if someone were to murder you?

If you are inferring that illegal aliens commit crimes, that is false.
They have crime rates about half of that of US citizens.
Wrong they were perfectly legal,

The Mexicans are not original inhabitants

First of all, Mexicans can't be "illegal" in the US because they are the US natives.
We from Europe, are the illegal immigrants who stole their land and killed millions of the natives.

Second is that the ones that come here are the young, energetic, ambitious, etc., who are very useful and productive.
They are not being sent away from Mexico, but instead are paying Coyotes thousands to get them to good paying jobs.
There is zero unemployment among illegal aliens, because then they would not be able to live here at all and would have to return to Mexico.
Mexicans are not natives.

Forum List

Back