Mexico has completely changed U.S. politics..They rape and kill our people..Are they terrorists?

Illegal Immigrants are working time, and time for Capitalists, without those jobs, they wouldn't come in as much.

They work in landscaping, construction, restaurants, carpentry, as maids, in masonry.

Illegal immigrants are not here for work. The media wants to play that card over and over. They are here because they don't want to work for the pay they would be getting in Mexico. (Which I don't blame them....I wouldn't want to get shitty pay either.)

Maybe 5% do want to come here - legally - and work. And I am all for that. But if you read daily why they are really coming here...I doubt it has anything to do with Capitalism.

So, groups as big as 30 illegal Hispanics standing on street corners to be picked up by Capitalist contractors is a myth?

This is Capitalism in action, and it happens almost everyday in Brewster, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, and Danbury, CT in this region

Why or why not?
Why hasn’t Trump declared illegals to be TERRORISTS?
Seems pretty clear to me....
”But, but, but...Mexicans only inadvertently takeover U.S politics due to their fertility rate.”
“But, but, but...anchor babies are U.S. citizens.”
“But, but, but...Americans rape and kill Americans so illegals have the same right.”

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Were the pilgrims terrorists when they invaded this land, murdered and raped it's inhabitants and set up their own government?

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA.

But, why not blame Capitalism?
It's Capitalism which is hiring the Illegals, time, and time again.

If I leave my keys in my ignition with my windows down and my car is stolen did I myself commit grand theft auto?

Illegal Immigrants are working time, and time for Capitalists, without those jobs, they wouldn't come in as much.

They work in landscaping, construction, restaurants, carpentry, as maids, in masonry.

What gives?
Why do Republicans behave like Capitalism is the solution, rather than part of the problem?

I hear what you’re saying and it is a problem that must be dealt with...but I’m here in the wetback capital of south Mexifornia...most illegals here are employed by other barely legal beaners...DEMOCRATS

Illegal immigrants are not here for work. The media wants to play that card over and over. They are here because they don't want to work for the pay they would be getting in Mexico. (Which I don't blame them....I wouldn't want to get shitty pay either.)

Maybe 5% do want to come here - legally - and work. And I am all for that. But if you read daily why they are really coming here...I doubt it has anything to do with Capitalism.

So, groups as big as 30 illegal Hispanics standing on street corners to be picked up by Capitalist contractors is a myth?

This is Capitalism in action, and it happens almost everyday in Brewster, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY, and Danbury, CT in this region

That is why many Republicans and orgs like the Chamber of Commerce are anti Trump and anti securing the border. There are many in his own party working against Trump because they are bought and paid for by corporate America.

So, groups as big as 30 standing on street corners to be picked up by Capitalist contractors is a myth?

I never applied it was a myth. I don't think all of the 30 standing on street corners were "illegal" immigrants. Maybe 5% of them. But I highly doubt ... they were all standing looking for work by Capitalist contractors.

Why or why not?
”But, but, but...Mexicans only inadvertently takeover U.S politics due to their fertility rate.”
“But, but, but...Americans rape and kill Americans so illegals have the same right.”

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
adjective
  1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Were the pilgrims terrorists when they invaded this land, murdered and raped it's inhabitants and set up their own government?

Retarded shit from a retard....this territory was not claimed, there was no right to sovereignty...the bigger stronger army’s took what they wanted...that’s how shit worked.
Besides do you want to live by ancient standards...bring back slavery...let’s do it.

We didn't have Illegal Guatemalans, Mexicans, and Ecuadorians in Brewster, NY, until about the time I was about 7 years old, or in 1993.

Sure we did...it was widely reported until President George H. Bush became President.

Sure, the USA had illegals, but not Brewster, NY.

Shortly after Reagan's presidency, we started getting invaded by a ton of Illegal Guatemalans in Brewster, NY.

When I was 5 we went to parades in Brewster, NY, there were no Guatemalans.
By age 7 there were.

I was born in 1986, simple, the Illegal Immigrant saturation, pushed them up into Brewster, NY, at about that time.
A time when they were encouraged, by Reagan.

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Regardless whether they are terrorists, they for sure aren't Americans... what are they doing in America?

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Retarded shit from a retard....this territory was not claimed, there was no right to sovereignty...the bigger stronger army’s took what they wanted...that’s how shit worked.
Besides do you want to live by ancient standards...bring back slavery...let’s do it.
So what you're saying is that it's perfectly ok to murder people.
Got it.
Jesus would be proud.

So, groups as big as 30 standing on street corners to be picked up by Capitalist contractors is a myth?

I never applied it was a myth. I don't think all of the 30 standing on street corners were "illegal" immigrants. Maybe 5% of them. But I highly doubt ... they were all standing looking for work by Capitalist contractors.

You obviously don't live among an Illegal Hispanic population.
I've seen Pick ups, and Luxury cars pull up, to pick up a few Illegal Immigrant Hispanic guys on those very street corners, they stand on.

They are Illegal Immigrant day laborers.

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Got it.
Jesus would be proud.

Cavemen used to rape their own daughters, eat their dead...what does that mean today?
Come on Billy, pull your head from your ass and get in the game.

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Got it.
Jesus would be proud.

Cavemen used to rape their own daughters, eat their dead...what does that mean today?
It's not a game.

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Got it.
Jesus would be proud.

You calling Biden a Caveman?

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA.

But, why not blame Capitalism?
It's Capitalism which is hiring the Illegals, time, and time again.

If I leave my keys in my ignition with my windows down and my car is stolen did I myself commit grand theft auto?

What gives?
Why do Republicans behave like Capitalism is the solution, rather than part of the problem?

I hear what you’re saying and it is a problem that must be dealt with...but I’m here in the wetback capital of south Mexifornia...most illegals here are employed by other barely legal beaners...DEMOCRATS

Around here, it certainly started off by White contractors, and restaurants hiring Illegal Hispanics.

But, increasingly, as legal Hispanics have started their own businesses, they've hired more, and more Illegals.

Still, many of them are still White who are hiring Illegals around here.

Why or why not?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
It’s not Mexicans I’m worried about

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO
See how easy it is to create fake news? Shame on you.

chart_edited-3.jpg

Forum List

Back