Mexico offers to help Texass

Mexico is not wanted here at all, except by lunatic liberals. All they will do is sell more dope and leave more invaders.

They saved a lot of lives in Louisiana.

Illegal aliens from Mexico rebuilt New Orleans after Katrina.

The worst hit parts of New Orleans was the 9th Ward, and the poorer parts of the city, which is where the day laborers lived. All the housing projects were destroyed. Almost all the laborers left town, went to Houston, and thereabouts, and never returned.Virtually every house in 3 parishes were destroyed, and there was noone to rebuild and repair them. The Mexicans began showing up at about 3 weeks after the storm. There were about 100 of them in front of all Home Depot's, and Lowes every morning. It took me 10 weeks to even get a contractor to come out and give me a prices for gutting the house, and start the rebuilding process. I hireds about five contractors to do various aspects of the rebuilding, sheetrock, floor tile, roof, cabinets, gutting, etc., etc. Only the guy who laid new tile on the floor had American help. All the others showed up with people who did not speak English. All my neighbors had the same experience. The city was well aware that these people were undocumented, but they were also aware that there was no one else to do the work, and looked the other way.

Having lived through 5 months of hell rebuilding my house, I am very grateful for the Mexicans. Without them, It would have been more like 10 months.

Great fantasy story. the truth of the matter is companies were charging high rates for construction and wanted to pay crap wages under the table like you did. They were bidding roofing jobs at $100 a square, while paying $2 a square to the laborers, and in many cases screwed them out of even those wages. Same for the other categories. The govt. ended up having to pay for laborers contractors left stranded here after being imported all the way from Brazil to work for crap money.

Of course nobody in their right minds is going to race down there and compete for low pay with criminal illegal aliens. Look up such things as 'self-fulfilling prophecies' and the like. If there is any genuine labor shortage in the U.S., it's an entirely self-inflicted one due to businesses discriminating against legal citizens.

Your post might have made sense, if you had the slightest idea of what was going on after Katrina, but, of course you don't.
Fill us in since you know so much.

Mexico is not wanted here at all, except by lunatic liberals. All they will do is sell more dope and leave more invaders.

The worst hit parts of New Orleans was the 9th Ward, and the poorer parts of the city, which is where the day laborers lived. All the housing projects were destroyed. Almost all the laborers left town, went to Houston, and thereabouts, and never returned.Virtually every house in 3 parishes were destroyed, and there was noone to rebuild and repair them. The Mexicans began showing up at about 3 weeks after the storm. There were about 100 of them in front of all Home Depot's, and Lowes every morning. It took me 10 weeks to even get a contractor to come out and give me a prices for gutting the house, and start the rebuilding process. I hireds about five contractors to do various aspects of the rebuilding, sheetrock, floor tile, roof, cabinets, gutting, etc., etc. Only the guy who laid new tile on the floor had American help. All the others showed up with people who did not speak English. All my neighbors had the same experience. The city was well aware that these people were undocumented, but they were also aware that there was no one else to do the work, and looked the other way.

Having lived through 5 months of hell rebuilding my house, I am very grateful for the Mexicans. Without them, It would have been more like 10 months.

Mexicans also rebuilt over there in Florida after hurricane Ivan about the only breaks they took were for lunch and darkness.
And you were there overseeing them all i suppose?

Mexicans also rebuilt over there in Florida after hurricane Ivan about the only breaks they took were for lunch and darkness.

Si

Si
Puro pedo

All the illegals loved them, and wanted to have their children, they were so wonderful to them.

As I've said many times. I lived with and near Mexicans and Mexican-Americans for more than 25 years. I speak from my own experience.

Ah ... the old "Some of my best friends are Mexicans!" thing. Reminds me of this ...

Black People Love Us!

Black People Love Us!

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

You know, even illegals hate illegals. True shit.

Great fantasy story. the truth of the matter is companies were charging high rates for construction and wanted to pay crap wages under the table like you did. They were bidding roofing jobs at $100 a square, while paying $2 a square to the laborers, and in many cases screwed them out of even those wages. Same for the other categories. The govt. ended up having to pay for laborers contractors left stranded here after being imported all the way from Brazil to work for crap money.

Of course nobody in their right minds is going to race down there and compete for low pay with criminal illegal aliens. Look up such things as 'self-fulfilling prophecies' and the like. If there is any genuine labor shortage in the U.S., it's an entirely self-inflicted one due to businesses discriminating against legal citizens.

Your post might have made sense, if you had the slightest idea of what was going on after Katrina, but, of course you don't.
Fill us in since you know so much.

I just did, Mike.

This came up in another thread so ...

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.

Tillerson said thanks but from pinno trump - silence.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?

Considering that much of the population are actually Mexican citizens, it's good that they want to help. Sadly, they are doing it for show. They do nothing for the citizens in their own country. And they don't allow anyone in their country unless they jump through hoops. Mexico benefits the most from sending their citizens here. Billions in remittances come back each year from illegal aliens working here. Nice that the government there will spend a fraction of that free money to help the state that houses and employs so many of their own citizens.

Of course, the left will gush over the fact that Mexico is feeling pressured to help their neighbors after all they've done for them. And the left doesn't give Trump any praise for donating a million dollars.

Of course I do. You just liked paying shit wages, that's all.

Of course I do. You just liked paying shit wages, that's all.

I liked having my house rebuilt, since it was no fun living inside a brick building with no interior walls, cabinets, appliances, and walking around in 2 inches of sheetrock dust on a concrete slab. my son-in-law was a plumbing contractor, who had to depend on Mexicans for almost 6 months, because there was no labor in New Orleans. The American who laid my tile was from Michigan, and lived in a tent in the park, along with hundreds of Mexicans. You weren't going to find many American laborers who were prepared to live like that. There were no motels, and very few habitable apartments that out of towners could live in.

Americans are quick to denounce Mexicans for taking American jobs. Americans could have done the work, if they had been willing to sleep in a tent and cook dinner over a sterno stove for 6 months.

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?

Considering that much of the population are actually Mexican citizens, it's good that they want to help. Sadly, they are doing it for show. They do nothing for the citizens in their own country. And they don't allow anyone in their country unless they jump through hoops. Mexico benefits the most from sending their citizens here. Billions in remittances come back each year from illegal aliens working here. Nice that the government there will spend a fraction of that free money to help the state that houses and employs so many of their own citizens.

Of course, the left will gush over the fact that Mexico is feeling pressured to help their neighbors after all they've done for them. And the left doesn't give Trump any praise for donating a million dollars.

So, Mexican do nothing for their own citizens, yet they send millions of dollars back to their families every year.

Which is it, Clementine?

As I've said many times. I lived with and near Mexicans and Mexican-Americans for more than 25 years. I speak from my own experience.

Ah ... the old "Some of my best friends are Mexicans!" thing. Reminds me of this ...

Black People Love Us!

Black People Love Us!

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

You know, even illegals hate illegals. True shit.

And so do legals; latinos in the '50's and '60's were the first bloc to demand illegal immigration be shut down, here in Texas.

So, Mexican do nothing for their own citizens, yet they send millions of dollars back to their families every year.

Which is it, Clementine?

Both. You seem to think that is a contradiction or something; it isn't. The more of their poor they can sucker the U.S. into taking, the better their own economy looks. How many of these 'productive useful citizens' are living with you now?

Which is it, Clementine?

Both. You seem to think that is a contradiction or something; it isn't. The more of their poor they can sucker the U.S. into taking, the better their own economy looks. How many of these 'productive useful citizens' are living with you now?

It's as CONSPIRACY, pic!

Which is it, Clementine?

It's as CONSPIRACY, pic!

It's just a bunch of hypocrites who like cheap labor, is all. nothing new in U.S. history. We shut down immigration to a trickle for over 45 years, and did just fine, won two world wars and created a huge middle class. Your type want to kill it.

Canada offered to help also, which is a good change of pace rather than just taking American jobs through government agencies and interference.

My husband's job went to The Southern US the moment NAFTA was ratified. Wages in his field were cut in half for the jobs that remained. It happened all over Ontario.

You are a lying piece of crap who deserves to be set on an ice flow to fend for yourself, since you can't seem to be able to get into the US.

Which is it, Clementine?

It's as CONSPIRACY, pic!

It's just a bunch of hypocrites who like cheap labor, is all. nothing new in U.S. history. We shut down immigration to a trickle for over 45 years, and did just fine, won two world wars and created a huge middle class. Your type want to kill it.

I am just trying to get down to the bottom of this conspiracy, pic. So, what is the name of the government agency in Mexico which is encouraging their poor to immigrate to the US? I am thinking it is something like, "Wetback Encouragement and and North American Leisure Travel Bureau".

Which is it, Clementine?

It's as CONSPIRACY, pic!

The middle class was created because Europe was bombed back to the Stone Age and it took them years to rebuild the infrastructure and industry after WWII.

America got rich supplying Europe with arms, ammunition, and equipment during WWII and machinery, equipment, and basically everything they needed to rebuild and retool after.

Once Europe and Japan rebuilt, the US economy starting slowing down because it faced strong competition from Germany and Japan who used the rebuilding to modernize their infrastructure and technology. That modernization enabled them to be more efficient than the older American manufacturing systems.

The posters on this board who are on board with this whole "America First" crap that Trump puts out seem to completely forget that it was globalism that made America the wealthiest country in the world.

Forum List

Back