Mexico offers to help Texass

Considering the hostility towards Mexico from this regime I think the Mexicans can give themselves a pat on the back.

Has Donny thanked them yet ?

Just a thought,what help has Russia given ?

On Planet Tommy, the U.S. wanting to enforce moderate immigration laws that are far more lenient than Mexico's or Canada's is 'hostility'.
Rather than build a wall maybe you could stop US drug consumption. That would help Mexico a lot more.
Indeed, that would destroy the Mexican economy.

Considering the hostility towards Mexico from this regime I think the Mexicans can give themselves a pat on the back.

On Planet Tommy, the U.S. wanting to enforce moderate immigration laws that are far more lenient than Mexico's or Canada's is 'hostility'.

What Americans do is America's problem and business.

It is wrong of the US to blame others for what the US does.

Turns out more than 1/3 of construction workers in southern TX are undocumented. Because of pino trump, they've left texass and gone to other, friendlier areas.

That means there are a lot fewer construction workers to rebuild.

So, one would think that means more jobs for American workers but nope. They don't have the skills and they want a lot more money. The construction companies can't afford them.
I see that you offer no proof of yet another nebulous "I hate Trump" post. The market will adapt, it always does. People can learn those jobs if they don't already know them, unless you think uneducated peasants from Mexico are smarter than the average American worker, which they are not! C'mon, how many American workers are stupid enough to pile into the back of a Tractor trailer in August and suffocate in a walmart parking lot?

Several years to learn the necessary skills? No.

And no, construction is not unskilled. Nor are undocumented employees.

Rather than build a wall maybe you could stop US drug consumption. That would help Mexico a lot more.

Actually, drug cartels sprang up because we had already destroyed Mexico's economy.

This is a real and true and desperate issue around the world. It is here, as well.

Tell people they should give up huge income to go work in poverty.
Tell the kid in the hood he shouldn't sell drugs and should go flip burgers.
Tell a woman with kids that she should stop turning tricks and go work cleaning offices.

People do what they have to do in order to survive and hopefully improve their situation. Faulting them for that is dishonest and says that you would let your family starve rather than do something distasteful or dishonest.

Then you will just whine about the poor criminals who feed these criminal syndicates pockets being arrested. You don't have any real principles, Tommy, just mindless spam, as always.

Turns out more than 1/3 of construction workers in southern TX are undocumented. Because of pino trump, they've left texass and gone to other, friendlier areas.

So, one would think that means more jobs for American workers but nope. They don't have the skills and they want a lot more money. The construction companies can't afford them.
I see that you offer no proof of yet another nebulous "I hate Trump" post. The market will adapt, it always does. People can learn those jobs if they don't already know them, unless you think uneducated peasants from Mexico are smarter than the average American worker, which they are not! C'mon, how many American workers are stupid enough to pile into the back of a Tractor trailer in August and suffocate in a walmart parking lot?

Indeed. All criminal illegal aliens contribute to is deflated wages, massive over-building during bubbles, bankrupting social services, and a 30% increase in violent criminal convictions. There isn't any such thing as a 'labor shortage'; just because some crooked contractor can make money a lot faster by using them doesn't make not having them a labor shortage. It's a ridiculous claim, only impressive to morons.

This came up in another thread so ...

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.

Tillerson said thanks but from pinno trump - silence.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?

Good. Mexico has been leeching off of Texas for decades. It's about time they gave some back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mexico has been receiving US aid for decades so they owe the state of Texas a huge thank you, and some cash for the many decades of cash that Texas has given that besotted country.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sure don't want the help of the 'mex' , I think that the first time was 'katrina' they were invited was by 'gwb' of the mex loving 'bush' family .

lets hope that TRUMP uses his brains and tells the mex to get fecked eh !!

Actually, drug cartels sprang up because we had already destroyed Mexico's economy.

This is a real and true and desperate issue around the world. It is here, as well.

Tell people they should give up huge income to go work in poverty.
Tell the kid in the hood he shouldn't sell drugs and should go flip burgers.
Tell a woman with kids that she should stop turning tricks and go work cleaning offices.

People do what they have to do in order to survive and hopefully improve their situation. Faulting them for that is dishonest and says that you would let your family starve rather than do something distasteful or dishonest.
Telling you the truth is somehow dishonest.

the 'mex' are just trying to get in good graces . they figure that Americans should be happy to see their extended hand of help and friendship . Its a stupid move if Trump accepts . What USA and Texas can't fix itself without mex help ??

Here they come ...
21078771_10212753942217791_256735520215410970_n.jpg

Mexico is not wanted here at all, except by lunatic liberals. All they will do is sell more dope and leave more invaders.

They saved a lot of lives in Louisiana.

Illegal aliens from Mexico rebuilt New Orleans after Katrina.

The worst hit parts of New Orleans was the 9th Ward, and the poorer parts of the city, which is where the day laborers lived. All the housing projects were destroyed. Almost all the laborers left town, went to Houston, and thereabouts, and never returned.Virtually every house in 3 parishes were destroyed, and there was noone to rebuild and repair them. The Mexicans began showing up at about 3 weeks after the storm. There were about 100 of them in front of all Home Depot's, and Lowes every morning. It took me 10 weeks to even get a contractor to come out and give me a prices for gutting the house, and start the rebuilding process. I hireds about five contractors to do various aspects of the rebuilding, sheetrock, floor tile, roof, cabinets, gutting, etc., etc. Only the guy who laid new tile on the floor had American help. All the others showed up with people who did not speak English. All my neighbors had the same experience. The city was well aware that these people were undocumented, but they were also aware that there was no one else to do the work, and looked the other way.

Having lived through 5 months of hell rebuilding my house, I am very grateful for the Mexicans. Without them, It would have been more like 10 months.

We all live on the same planet. We're neighbors with Mexico - who has done nothing to harm us. they have helped us before and how have offered to help again.
I happen to notice the spelling of Texas in the title of this thread.

Just shows how you really feel about your fellow American's who live in the south. ..... :cool:
its just luddy ....PosterInNameOnly.......

Mexico is not wanted here at all, except by lunatic liberals. All they will do is sell more dope and leave more invaders.

They saved a lot of lives in Louisiana.

Illegal aliens from Mexico rebuilt New Orleans after Katrina.

The worst hit parts of New Orleans was the 9th Ward, and the poorer parts of the city, which is where the day laborers lived. All the housing projects were destroyed. Almost all the laborers left town, went to Houston, and thereabouts, and never returned.Virtually every house in 3 parishes were destroyed, and there was noone to rebuild and repair them. The Mexicans began showing up at about 3 weeks after the storm. There were about 100 of them in front of all Home Depot's, and Lowes every morning. It took me 10 weeks to even get a contractor to come out and give me a prices for gutting the house, and start the rebuilding process. I hireds about five contractors to do various aspects of the rebuilding, sheetrock, floor tile, roof, cabinets, gutting, etc., etc. Only the guy who laid new tile on the floor had American help. All the others showed up with people who did not speak English. All my neighbors had the same experience. The city was well aware that these people were undocumented, but they were also aware that there was no one else to do the work, and looked the other way.

Having lived through 5 months of hell rebuilding my house, I am very grateful for the Mexicans. Without them, It would have been more like 10 months.

Great fantasy story. the truth of the matter is companies were charging high rates for construction and wanted to pay crap wages under the table like you did. They were bidding roofing jobs at $100 a square, while paying $2 a square to the laborers, and in many cases screwed them out of even those wages. Same for the other categories. The govt. ended up having to pay for laborers contractors left stranded here after being imported all the way from Brazil to work for crap money.

Of course nobody in their right minds is going to race down there and compete for low pay with criminal illegal aliens. Look up such things as 'self-fulfilling prophecies' and the like. If there is any genuine labor shortage in the U.S., it's an entirely self-inflicted one due to businesses discriminating against legal citizens.

Last edited:
Not "in the south".
In Texass.
So you ridicule your fellow American's who live in a state that is experiencing a severe natural disaster, and use it to denigrating our president.

You really are a class act. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Do me a favor, wouldja?

Stop cherry picking my posts and instead, address what I really write.

Thanks ever so much.

Why?

When you can not write Texas correctly no one should consider addressing your thread with any real response except calling you out for the pathetic individual you are!

The OP'er would be one seeing the individual keep on spelling Texas incorrectly!

This came up in another thread so ...

Analysis | Mexico saved American lives after Katrina. Will Trump accept its aid after Harvey?

Tillerson, not Trump, has thanked Mexico for its offer of help to Hurricane Harvey victims

Donald Trump still hasn't responded to Mexico's offer of help for Harvey victims

Tillerson said thanks but from pinno trump - silence.

If Mexico needed help, the US should certainly help them. Should pino trump accept?
Very nice gesture by Mexico.

Forum List

Back