Mexico used to be a nice place

Narco terrorists are the worst of the worst, get away from them and the Mexican people are hard working, good folks.
I’m pretty sure cartels aren’t committing all the crime.
7ED5E313-6C70-4C70-BF76-65DE61C1D1C0.jpeg

I’ve been surfing and fishing all over Mexico, central and South America for decades….it’s always been a disgusting shithole full of subhuman filth….ALWAYS
it cant be that bad if you actually go down there......after all everything you post you say you cant stand these people.....so just made up stories so you can play a bigot here?...

it cant be that bad if you actually go down there......after all everything you post you say you cant stand these people.....so just made up stories so you can play a bigot here?...
What’s made up…you think brown people aren’t culturally flawed?
Why is every single predominantly brown community, city state and nation a disgusting dangerous shithole?
Don’t be scared….the data is everywhere

What’s made up…you think brown people aren’t culturally flawed?
Why is every single predominantly brown community, city state and nation a disgusting dangerous shithole?
Don’t be scared….the data is everywhere
nice dance....if you hate those people so much you would be fishing somewhere else.....try addressing that....

The huge debt by Mexico from the IMF allowed you white people to go to Mexico often and not have to see the depths of the squalor and poverty, now that Mexico has a revenue problem to go along with a debt problem you white people will need to find another spot to be decadent. Be sure to buy illegals drugs in the US where the cartel can make a profit.

Gee, so sounds like what your saying is that Mexico would be so much better off without all that damn tourism. By your accounts.. most of those people are just being decadent.. and well.. Mexico doesnt need that money.. hell there are no busineses over there who want to see someone stop by.

Have you EVER... visited another country in your life MoonGlow?

"Tourism in Mexico is a very important industry. Since the 1960s, it has been heavily promoted by the Mexican government, as "an industry without smokestacks."[1] Mexico has traditionally been among the most visited countries in the world according to the World Tourism Organization, and it is the second-most visited country in the Americas, after the United States. In 2017, Mexico was ranked as the sixth-most visited country in the world for tourism activities. Mexico has a significant number of UNESCO World Heritage sites with the list including ancient ruins, colonial cities, and natural reserves, as well as a number of works of modern public and private architecture. Mexico has attracted foreign visitors beginning in the early nineteenth century,[2] cultural festivals, colonial cities, nature reserves and the beach resorts. The nation's temperate climate and unique culture – a fusion of the European and the Mesoamerican are attractive to tourists. The peak tourism seasons in the country are during December and the mid-Summer, with brief surges during the week before Easter and Spring break, when many of the beach resort sites become popular destinations for college students from the United States.

The majority of tourists come to Mexico from the United States and Canada. Other visitors come from other Latin American countries. A small number of tourists also come from Europe and Asia.[3]"

"Tourism is high on the policy agenda in Mexico, and is identified as one of six priority economic sectors in the National Development Plan 2013-18. The country has a remarkable range of well-articulated tourism plans and programmes which aim to spur investment and economic growth, promote balanced regional development and stimulate more productive, inclusive and sustainable growth. Ensuring these plans and programmes are effectively co-ordinated and implemented will be vital to realising Mexico’s tourism development potential, and delivering on these objectives. This requires a stronger and more efficient governance framework, and an integrated and well co-ordinated approach across many government departments, at different levels of government, and with closer involvement of the private sector. Mexico would particularly benefit from a more strategic policy approach to tourism development, and a stronger focus on implementation. The recent public sector spending cuts makes this situation more challenging, but also more necessary."

When I was a kid we lived in El Paso, in a neighborhood near the bridge to Juarez. We used to ride our bikes over the bridge to play with friends who lived in Juarez and vice versa. It was a safe and fun place in those days after WW II and in the 1950's. Not any more, though. Juarez is a shithole and it has spread to El Paso along the river there.

A lot of Americans used to want to go there to work, earn a living.

This afternoon, there is a film on TV later about 3 Americans who go to Cucaracha , Mexico to open a beauty salon, (with hilarious consequences).

But the story made sense, as the traffic on the southern US border went both ways.

Dirt Roads, Dirt Houses, Dirt People

Get ahold of Serenade, by James M. Cain, the novel he wrote in 1937 after A Postman Always Rings Twice. Integrated Mexico has been a mess ever since they drove the Spaniards out.

Dirt Roads, Dirt Houses, Dirt People

Get ahold of Serenade, by James M. Cain, the novel he wrote in 1937 after A Postman Always Rings Twice. Integrated Mexico has been a mess ever since they drove the Spaniards out.

It's been a mess since the revolution. The ruling elite rape the people, and that has never changed.

What shit bud?
Don’t all good real Americans hate the pieces of shits that shit on our sovereignty?
Answer my questions…don’t be afraid to embarass yourself in public
look bud....you have said you hate those people but yet go on vacation to were they fucking live?..give us a fucking break...you are as phony as your girlfriend tipsy is....

look bud....you have said you hate those people but yet go on vacation to were they fucking live?..give us a fucking break...you are as phony as your girlfriend tipsy is....
I think you’re quite confused Harry….You can’t make the simple distinction between Marco, the skipper running the 38’ Viking sportfisher in La Paz and Gustavo breaking into our nation to run his baby factory and fuck us over…that’s weird BUD

I can testify personally that Mexico used to be a nice place, my Dad and mother and sister and brother, we lived there years ago..it was so much fun for us....not so much for my Dad rest his soul, he simply couldn't cope with the Mexican corruption at all levels, was just too much.

He hated it.

I think you’re quite confused Harry….You can’t make the simple distinction between Marco, the skipper running the 38’ Viking sportfisher in La Paz and Gustavo breaking into our nation to run his baby factory and fuck us over…that’s weird BUD
your the one confused.....or are you a hypocrite?....which is it?...

Forum List

Back