Mexico used to be a nice place

your the one confused.....or are you a hypocrite?....which is it?...

FOR ME….there’s nothing confusing or hypocritical about it.
I HATE all wetbacks that break into our nation…I have nothing against Mexicans that stay in Mexico.
Is such a position really all that complicated?

BrokeLoser
No, for me I find you to be a close minded bigot that believe everyone that is not white has to be a worthless criminal.

I have read your comments before and it is you dragging me into this conversation, so I will say this and I judge the individual and never the entire race unlike you!

So you can bitch at me all you want but let be clear I am willing to bet if your DNA was done and made public you would discover you are not as white as me and believe me I am fucking white!

BrokeLoser
No, for me I find you to be a close minded bigot that believe everyone that is not white has to be a worthless criminal.

I have read your comments before and it is you dragging me into this conversation, so I will say this and I judge the individual and never the entire race unlike you!

So you can bitch at me all you want but let be clear I am willing to bet if your DNA was done and made public you would discover you are not as white as me and believe me I am fucking white!
Thanks for noticing….I’m very proud of my bigotry.
Bigotry is a sign that one is a person of standards and expectations…you know, those pesky core American virtues.

Thanks for noticing….I’m very proud of my bigotry.
Bigotry is a sign that one is a person of standards and expectations…you know, those pesky core American virtues.

No, your values are based on something that has never existed or hasn’t existed since the War Between the States…

Your kind is going extinct and I will not cry for you…

No, your values are based on something that has never existed or hasn’t existed since the War Between the States…

Your kind is going extinct and I will not cry for you…
I think you're wrong bud...I think your party of filth is hell-bent on reviving hardcore racism...I think they've done just that...and I'm glad they have.

FOR ME….there’s nothing confusing or hypocritical about it.
I HATE all wetbacks that break into our nation…I have nothing against Mexicans that stay in Mexico.
Is such a position really all that complicated?
yes because thats not what you said in your old comments about them and you dam well know it....when you made your comments about Mexicans and other brown people you never made any distinction about them......now you make a distinction because you slipped up and said you go down into their homeland....oops.....

yes because thats not what you said in your old comments about them and you dam well know it....when you made your comments about Mexicans and other brown people you never made any distinction about them......now you make a distinction because you slipped up and said you go down into their homeland....oops.....
You’re mistaken…I’ve simply fully engaged in the race game with the Left Harry…and you should to.
All legit folks with a nutsack have engaged to some degree….it won’t be long before you’ll be forced to find your balls and get in the game….TRUST ME!

You’re mistaken…I’ve simply fully engaged in the race game with the Left Harry…and you should to.
All legit folks with a nutsack have engaged to some degree….it won’t be long before you’ll be forced to find your balls and get in the game….TRUST ME!
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to trust you.

the only people who get in the "race game" are fucking racist......im sure you are right at home....

the only people who get in the "race game" are fucking racist......im sure you are right at home....
Wrong Harry….you “old white guys“ have become Americas biggest threat…the Left can’t wait for you to die. This has ONLY happened because your generation is comprised of nutless fucking pussies who were too scared to push back against PC. FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLS!

Wrong Harry….you “old white guys“ have become Americas biggest threat…the Left can’t wait for you to die. This has ONLY happened because your generation is comprised of nutless fucking pussies who were too scared to push back against PC. FIND YOUR FUCKING BALLS!
if you saw me you would say....oh shit another brown guy....so hold your fucking white guy bullshit.....find your fucking balls and get out the state dumbass.....

1. Mexico is a beautiful country.

2. A lot of retired Americans live there and their money goes far (Many have at least one servant).

3. When it comes to many things, Mexicans are more tolerant than up-tight Americans.

a. They do not become hysterical over the matter of prostitution -- the way puritanical Americans do, for example.

4. If you have money, you often can bribe your way out of almost anything.

5. If you are not rich, you may be in BIG trouble if you cannot bribe a cop who stops you on a false accusation.

a. That's the infamous "mordida" (which means "bite," AKA "bribe").

6. Mexico has had a sad history.

a. Its first democratically elected president in the 20th century was assassinated when the American ambassador told the Mexican army that the United States would not object if it overthrew the president. (Just as the United States many years later told the Vietnamese army that this country would not object to their overthrowing their President Diem. Whom the army also murdered.)

7. Some years back, the Mexican powers-that-be decided to have clean elections for president.

a. In fact, some people think that Mexican elections are now cleaner than the elections in (need I finish this sentence?).

Last edited:
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to trust you.
You know what?

I am truly a fucking racist bigot but I also know the fact all societies have their trash!

Just take parts of Kentucky and I can find the same level of trash there I can find in rural Mexico, so Broke Loser need to realize he is no different than those Mexicans he hates on!

Fact is I find Mexicans worth more value than many people in this country, and again I am freaking white!

if you saw me you would say....oh shit another brown guy....so hold your fucking white guy bullshit.....find your fucking balls and get out the state dumbass.....
Well there we have it…you’re brown so by default you have to be KINDA pro illegal…just like Mexicrats knew you always would.

and again I am freaking white!
Hahaha…is that you in the middle of the image below?
352E75DC-12C5-4619-87E9-2602A276B91D.jpeg

Just take parts of Kentucky and I can find the same level of trash there I can find in rural Mexico, so Broke Loser need to realize he is no different than those Mexicans he hates on!
You know thats not true…like Harry, you’re simply too scared and too woke to acknowledge the data…you’re self-manipulated.
Caucasians simply can’t match the propensity for criminality….evidenced in EVERY predominately brown community, city state and nation.

Major Findings

• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

Forum List

Back