Mexico Warns US, They May Be Bothered. Wow

/—-/ BS. True Spanish people reject the “Hispanic” label and identify with their nation of origin , Mexican, Guatemalan, Colombian and so forth. I never met one who called themselves the liberal created label of Hispanic .
Yes you did - me. And I know dozens more. Ho hum/ Back to the topic.

Posse Comitatus Act prevents the President or Federal government from using the Military as law enforcement within our borders...for the most part.

The military can help local law enforcement with duties of theirs, but they can not do the actual jobs of border protection. They can't use their arms either.....

And if asylum seekers reach our border, the law requires we take them in, and follow the legal process to determine if they are legal asylum seekers, meeting the criteria for asylum, and that process takes about a year.

So you're saying any country is free to invade the US and the military can't respond?
If a foreign Country is trying to invade us, then there is a process of congress declaring war against them......

The caravan is NOT in any way, a foreign government or Country... these people are trying to escape from their government/their country if they are asylum seekers.

so I have no idea of what you are talking about....?
/——/ Well why doesn’t Mexico accept them? Have they no compassion for refugees? Mexico should give them asylum, a drivers license and welfare. What’s stopping them?

Yeah Mexico’s doing just great
Takes a while to deprogram CNN propaganda. :rofl:
That’s funny. You’re the guy that thinks higher production costs will lead to lower prices. There’s no deprogramming braindead.
Did you just defeat the minimum wage argument in this thread? :lol:
Have you ever seen me argue for a minimum wage?
I didnt say you did. Care to answer my question now?

Posse Comitatus Act prevents the President or Federal government from using the Military as law enforcement within our borders...for the most part.

The military can help local law enforcement with duties of theirs, but they can not do the actual jobs of border protection. They can't use their arms either.....

And if asylum seekers reach our border, the law requires we take them in, and follow the legal process to determine if they are legal asylum seekers, meeting the criteria for asylum, and that process takes about a year.
Nonsense! US presidents have employed the National Guard inside the US a number of times. GW Bush did in 2006. Obama did in 2011. In 1957, when Arkansas Governer Orville Faubus called out the National Guard to enforce segregation, then President Eisenhower federalized those troops and put them under HIS command (to integrate the schools). On top of that Ike also sent in US federal troops.

As for the asylum issue, it is about to undergo a rapid and deep overhaul. Days of foreigners treating our border like it was their toy, are over.
They have been sent to assist border patrol on several occasions and this will be no different.... they were not allowed to use their guns, they were not allowed to officially arrest anyone....they were allowed to assist the border patrol but not be militarized....

Trump made it sound like they were going there with arms in hand and were going to use them if someone crossed the border, and that simply is not the case.....

that's all I am saying....

You and everyone else can go and pretend all you want....that this is some BIGLEY macho Trumpian effort to fight the enemy....I can't stop you.... :rolleyes:

Nonsense! US presidents have employed the National Guard inside the US a number of times. GW Bush did in 2006. Obama did in 2011. In 1957, when Arkansas Governer Orville Faubus called out the National Guard to enforce segregation, then President Eisenhower federalized those troops and put them under HIS command (to integrate the schools). On top of that Ike also sent in US federal troops.

As for the asylum issue, it is about to undergo a rapid and deep overhaul. Days of foreigners treating our border like it was their toy, are over.
They have been sent to assist border patrol on several occasions and this will be no different.... they were not allowed to use their guns, they were not allowed to officially arrest anyone....they were allowed to assist the border patrol but not be militarized....

Trump made it sound like they were going there with arms in hand and were going to use them if someone crossed the border, and that simply is not the case.....

You and everyone else can go and pretend all you want....that this is some BIGLEY macho Trumpian effort to fight the enemy....I can't stop you.... :rolleyes:
They can get permission to do just that :)

So you're saying any country is free to invade the US and the military can't respond?
If a foreign Country is trying to invade us, then there is a process of congress declaring war against them......

The caravan is NOT in any way, a foreign government or Country... these people are trying to escape from their government/their country if they are asylum seekers.

/——/ Well why doesn’t Mexico accept them? Have they no compassion for refugees? Mexico should give them asylum, a drivers license and welfare. What’s stopping them?
I don't know what Mexico's laws are....?

As far as the caravan coming, they did take in about 400 of them, from what I saw on the news last night....but there are some that still plan to move forward to us....

Trump will secure the border, the left will be triggered, in that order.

I don't know what Mexico's laws are....?

As far as the caravan coming, they did take in about 400 of them, from what I saw on the news last night....but there are some that still plan to move forward to us....

How generous of mehico....
We take in 15 or 20 million and they take in 400.
Seems a bit lopsided .

They can get permission to do just that :)
from whom?

Get ready for a big HUH ??? Mexico is warning the US that if American National Guard troops placed on the border result in a militarization of it, that relations may be impaired.

That is sort of like China and some of these other countries telling us they may not have such a good opinion of us anymore if we start raising tariffs against them to balance the trade. I was real worried last night when I went to bed hoping that Mexico still thought highly of us.

That’s funny. You’re the guy that thinks higher production costs will lead to lower prices. There’s no deprogramming braindead.
I already explained to YOUR braindead brain, that They're NOT higher production costs. So this is going to be one of those threads where a brick wall liberal is going to simply tune out (pretend) all the things he doesn't like, and then act like those things were never mentioned.

US companies are coming back to the US because robots work cheaper than Mexican workers, we now have a much reduced corporate tax, energy costs have shrunk, dozens of regulation costs have been eliminated. And very importantly, shipping costs are much cheaper within the US than from far away Mexican cities.

Some people have to be told twice (or is it 3 times ?)

Yeah Mexico’s doing just great
Takes a while to deprogram CNN propaganda. :rofl:
Did you just defeat the minimum wage argument in this thread? :lol:
Have you ever seen me argue for a minimum wage?
I didnt say you did. Care to answer my question now?
Yes. The minimum wage argument is dumb.

Trump will secure the border, the left will be triggered, in that order.
Trump has done a pretty good job of securing the border already, via his mouth, without a single penny needing to be spent on that wall.... he's put fear in to all of them..... illegal border crossings are down 81% from like 20 years ago....

Get ready for a big HUH ??? Mexico is warning the US that if American National Guard troops placed on the border result in a militarization of it, that relations may be impaired.

That is sort of like China and some of these other countries telling us they may not have such a good opinion of us anymore if we start raising tariffs against them to balance the trade. I was real worried last night when I went to bed hoping that Mexico still thought highly of us.

It makes me smile knowing that mehico is unhappy with us.:04:

I already explained to YOUR braindead brain, that They're NOT higher production costs. So this is going to be one of those threads where a brick wall liberal is going to simply tune out (pretend) all the things he doesn't like, and then act like those things were never mentioned.

US companies are coming back to the US because robots work cheaper than Mexican workers, we now have a much reduced corporate tax, energy costs have shrunk, dozens of regulation costs have been eliminated. And very importantly, shipping costs are much cheaper within the US than from far away Mexican cities.

Some people have to be told twice (or is it 3 times ?)
It absolutely is higher production costs. That’s why that Carrier plant that Trump “saved” is still moving jobs to Mexico despite the massive bribe Trump and Pence paid them in tax breaks.

You're flat out wrong and I sourced it. They CAN be used on the border, they CAN use their weapons, and they CAN be used for Law Enforcement purposes. Thank you Patriot Act and NDAA.

Forum List

Back