Mexico's President Says There's No Way He'll Pay For A Border Wall

Mexico should shut it or we'll squash them like a bug.
What the hell? Is this what trump supporters think about mexico?

Illegals have killed, raped, assaulted, and robbed thousands of American citizens, we have bombed countries to rubble for less. Who's side are you on again?
The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

Newcomers to the U.S. are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or be incarcerated.

Except for the ones who do.

He's pretty relaxed for a man who thinks he might be facing a Hitler with the world's most powerful military including thousands of nuclear bombs on his border.

Is he incredibly brave?
^Desperately hoping for a second Hitler with the world's most powerful military

I am obviously not.

If you really believe that you are so far off, it's pathetic.

My point stands. An America led by a "Hitler" would not be something a leader of a neighboring, weaker, smaller, non-nuclear nation would be relaxed about.
Mexico is not "non-nuclear."

Oh? They have nuclear weapons to deter the use of American nukes by "HItler"?

I must have missed that.

That would help explain the bravery of Mexico's president, but not his lack of concern for his citizens in US territory.

Millions of people, in danger of imminent genocide.

That they should stop exporting their poverty to us? Yes.
So you actually believe the mexican government is purposefully exporting particular individuals to America?
If you want to have a discussion about poverty in Mexico, I would love to.
Mexico's wealth is unevenly distributed among its people where 10 percent of nation's wealthiest have 42.2 percent of all income and 10 percent of the nation's poorest have 1.3 of the remaining income.
Poverty in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cruz had better get down there quick again and give out his little teddy bears as we don’t want illegals to feel unwelcome .

Illegals have killed, raped, assaulted, and robbed thousands of American citizens, we have bombed countries to rubble for less. Who's side are you on again?

I didn't even include the lives ruined by Mexico running Meth into the U.S. Documented by none other than National Geographic. Thousands of American citizens preyed upon by illegals, enough is enough.

Newcomers to the U.S. are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes or be incarcerated.

Notice how you have nothing to refute what I've posted. No one denies that some individuals who enter america commit violent crimes, however, these individuals are valuable to the economy, especially with the LFPR going down.

So you actually believe the mexican government is purposefully exporting particular individuals to America?
Mexico's wealth is unevenly distributed among its people where 10 percent of nation's wealthiest have 42.2 percent of all income and 10 percent of the nation's poorest have 1.3 of the remaining income.

Yes, I believe they are intentionally encouraging their poorer, less educated, more Indian populations to come to the US.

Mexico's president is clearly stating that Trump is full of shit - and a LIAR. It's that simple...

I didn't even include the lives ruined by Mexico running Meth into the U.S. Documented by none other than National Geographic. Thousands of American citizens preyed upon by illegals, enough is enough.
You seem to believe the mexican government is actively encouraging these activities, what makes you believe that?

Yes, I believe they are intentionally encouraging their poorer, less educated, more Indian populations to come to the US.
Then I question where you get your information. Zerohedge?

Immigrant status is not tracked very well for criminals and prisoners. Different studies have found vastly different indications that seem to support both sides of the issue.

And your link cannot be read without subscribing.

Under U.S. immigration law none of these illegals qualify to immigrate to the U.S. We don't accept poor uneducated losers.

Well, actually we do. Lots. But not those ones.

Under U.S. immigration law none of these illegals qualify to immigrate to the U.S. We don't accept poor uneducated losers.
"Poor uneducated losers." Nice to know you view desperate individuals who work harder then most americans as "losers."

Notice how you have nothing to refute what I've posted. No one denies that some individuals who enter america commit violent crimes, however, these individuals are valuable to the economy, especially with the LFPR going down.

Notice how you have nothing to refute what I've posted.

Notice that it is not helpful to tell American victims of those criminals that most illegals are law abiding.

No one denies that some individuals who enter america commit violent crimes, however, these individuals are valuable to the economy,

No, the violent criminals are not valuable to the economy.

Forum List

Back