Mexicrats want a $15 minimum wage to make life easier for illegal aliens

we need to shed low wage jobs Because, higher paid labor pays more in
taxes and creates more in demand.

That's what Trump tariffs do that your against.

Thanks for all of the friction instead of all of the liquidity, right wingers.
It has zero to do with political ideology.
Have you ever run a business?
Henry Ford doubled autoworker wages, he did not whine about Minimum wages. Good Capitalists know how to get capital results not make social excuses.
I asked you a direct question.
I want to know what you know about running a business these days.
I know good capitals can generate capital and lousy capitalists whine about competition and ask for tax breaks.

we need to shed low wage jobs Because, higher paid labor pays more in
taxes and creates more in demand.

Henry Ford doubled autoworker wages, he did not whine about Minimum wages. Good Capitalists know how to get capital results not make social excuses.

He wined when his employees started to show up at work driving Chevy's ..

Better products at lower cost!

Sure that makes alot of sense and good advertising, only a retard shits where he eats.

I know good capitals can generate capital and lousy capitalists whine about competition and ask for tax breaks.
Why do you constantly equate running a business with running a multi-billion dollar operation?
I’m talking about running a pizza shop.

Why do you constantly equate running a business with running a multi-billion dollar operation?

Shetroll won't answer, she thinks everyone is a millionaire who runs a bussiness.

Sure that makes alot of sense and good advertising, only a retard shits where he eats.

the right wing has nothing but red herrings to show for their, learning how to fish, "work ethic".

Shetroll won't answer, she thinks everyone is a millionaire who runs a bussiness.

Some businesses go well, some go broke.
DP thinks everyone’s a billionaire.

Better paid labor can do a more efficient job, and are more capitally motivated.

Capitalists who can Only make it on cheap labor, should fail.

the right wing has nothing but red herrings to show for their, learning how to fish, "work ethic".
I disagree with the learning how to fish analogy.
There have been periods in time, especially under GW where millions of people with similar siills lost their careers and there were too few fiah in the pond.
The dot com explosion proved that 1,000 book stores can’t exist concurrently on the Internet.

Better paid labor can do a more efficient job.

It looks like McDonald's did a great job at using low wage labor so that theory of yours is shot to hell.

Better paid labor can do a more efficient job, and are more capitally motivated.
You are deflecting and it’s getting old.

Capitalists who can Only make it on cheap labor, should fail.
Is the owner of a 7-11 a capitalist?
Did you ever own a 7-11?

DP thinks everyone’s a
CapitalistsCapitalists who can Only make it on cheap labor, should fail.

Where are you going to get your cheap vegetables from then?

There have been periods in time, especially under GW where millions of people with similar siills lost their careers and there were too few fiah in the pond.
The dot com explosion proved that 1,000 book stores can’t exist concurrently on the Internet.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

Soylent green, now you want to eat people?

Yup I knew all along that was your plan.

Boring.
I get it...you’re poor and frustrated.

Better paid labor can do a more efficient job.

It looks like McDonald's did a great job at using low wage labor so that theory of yours is shot to hell.

employers get tax breaks for simply paying wages. social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, by comparison.

I wonder if their is a troll factory that turns out these posters, they say the same thing over and over again, year after year, when proven wrong, they just repeat.

Forum List

Back