Mexicrats want a $15 minimum wage to make life easier for illegal aliens

There are a multitude of areas in the US devoid of wealthy people.
Why would anyone with money build a city in the middle of a wasteland of upward mobility?
to improve resource management.
Can you elaborate?
Are you talking water, electricity, gas?
Are you asking government to force businesses to upgrade less desirable communities across the land?
I am saying we could build new cities with modern infrastructure, built in.

The private sector would just need to move in.
Would you want to be forced to move somewhere?
I don’t know nearly enough about Civil Engineering to discuss such legislation.
that is just Your codependent insecurity, right winger. we still subscribe to capitalism.

What about eminent domain for people near toxic waste sites? We could build a new city and move them in with eminent domain.
That was a rather immature response.
Eminent Domain is usually used by business, not by advocacy groups.
Tax professionals too much and you get neo-Cons.
Or we can become more of a Totalitarian nation.

I am fully in favor of legislating clean up technology before allowing pollution to be produced.

It stumps me, this pro Mexican Illegal alien agenda. Where the hell did it come from? No other group gets this degree of special treatment. What the hell makes Mexican illegals immune from international immigration laws? I know Mexicans, and most of them are just exploiting the flawed immigration system. Because they can, for no other reason. They want a better life...(Tell me, WHO DOESN'T?) They may be refugees from a slowly imploding country, yes. But as far as I am concerned, it isn't an excuse to flaunt international immigration laws. Most of them aren't targets of death squads or starving. So all this sympathy and compassion for Mexican illegals seems misplaced, as far as I can tell. I have been known to overlook stuff.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.
You are right. I think we need to do more than that.

to improve resource management.
Can you elaborate?
Are you talking water, electricity, gas?
Are you asking government to force businesses to upgrade less desirable communities across the land?
I am saying we could build new cities with modern infrastructure, built in.

The private sector would just need to move in.
Would you want to be forced to move somewhere?
I don’t know nearly enough about Civil Engineering to discuss such legislation.
that is just Your codependent insecurity, right winger. we still subscribe to capitalism.

What about eminent domain for people near toxic waste sites? We could build a new city and move them in with eminent domain.
That was a rather immature response.
Eminent Domain is usually used by business, not by advocacy groups.
Tax professionals too much and you get neo-Cons.
Or we can become more of a Totalitarian nation.

I am fully in favor of legislating clean up technology before allowing pollution to be produced.
new cities are more cost effective. if you are familiar with the concept of planned communities; the concept of planned cities, could be easier to understand.

Usually; heliports and airports are an afterthought and after addition to any city. They could be integrated into the City transportation network, from inception with a new city.

They never gave two shits about minimum wage when only 15-18 year old AMERICAN teenagers worked those jobs.
I'm sorry that you don't see the difference between an entry level job for young kids....and now the job for adults that must sustain living. You are certainly welcome to work for less than $15 an hour in California and survive.

If you have ANY jobs skills, you should not be working for minimum wage, period. You do know that California has these things called "Interstates" that leave California and go to places where the cost of living is not so high.

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

And once again it doesn't do anything , it's trickle up poor and destroys the middle class .

And once again it doesn't do anything , it's trickle up poor and destroys the middle class .

How does it do that? Explain the economic process, right wingers.

I have a million times, once again just for you 3% of Americans make minimum wage, 50% make $15 or less, you raise up minimum wage to $15 .. well then 53% of Americans will now make minimum wage , the bottom of the lader.

It doesn't raise all boats , it's trickle up poor

Minimum wages are rising. Pay for experienced retail workers is not. | Business | stltoday.com

James Collins has been working at Walmart for six years. His pay: $11 an hour, the same as what a new hire would make on their first day of work.

Collins, a 65-year-old maintenance worker at a Dallas store, joined the company when the starting hourly wage was $8. Over the years, Walmart has steadily raised that rate, in part to attract workers in a tightening labor market. But data shows that pay for longer-term workers like Collins has remained stubbornly stagnant.

“There’s no appreciation for experience anymore,” Collins said. “Someone could walk off the street today and get paid the same as me.”

Retailers have made headlines for raising their minimum hourly wages in quick succession — CVS to $11, Costco to $13, Target to $15 by 2020 — while 29 states and the District of Columbia now require that employers pay more than the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. But economists say those gains have not translated to higher wages among midlevel workers.

The average hourly wage paid to retail workers dropped to $18.58 in June, from $18.65 a month earlier, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. (Year over year, the average hourly retail wage has risen 2 percent, from $18.15.)

“Poor wage growth has persisted even as we’ve hit 4 percent unemployment, and that’s particularly true for workers in the middle,” said Josh Bivens, director of research at the Economic Policy Institute, a progressive think tank.

Almost Half of All American Workers Make Less Than $15 an Hour

I have a million times, once again just for you 3% of Americans make minimum wage, 50% make $15 or less, you raise up minimum wage to $15 .. well then 53% of Americans will now make minimum wage , the bottom of the lader.

Minimum wages are rising. Pay for experienced retail workers is not. | Business | stltoday.com

James Collins has been working at Walmart for six years. His pay: $11 an hour, the same as what a new hire would make on their first day of work.

Collins, a 65-year-old maintenance worker at a Dallas store, joined the company when the starting hourly wage was $8. Over the years, Walmart has steadily raised that rate, in part to attract workers in a tightening labor market. But data shows that pay for longer-term workers like Collins has remained stubbornly stagnant.

“There’s no appreciation for experience anymore,” Collins said. “Someone could walk off the street today and get paid the same as me.”

Retailers have made headlines for raising their minimum hourly wages in quick succession — CVS to $11, Costco to $13, Target to $15 by 2020 — while 29 states and the District of Columbia now require that employers pay more than the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. But economists say those gains have not translated to higher wages among midlevel workers.

The average hourly wage paid to retail workers dropped to $18.58 in June, from $18.65 a month earlier, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. (Year over year, the average hourly retail wage has risen 2 percent, from $18.15.)

“Poor wage growth has persisted even as we’ve hit 4 percent unemployment, and that’s particularly true for workers in the middle,” said Josh Bivens, director of research at the Economic Policy Institute, a progressive think tank.

I am in the Eureka State; coming up with solutions instead of excuses, is being full of Faith.

How do you explain Seattle or San Francisco?

I am in the Eureka State; coming up with solutions instead of excuses, is being full of Faith.

How do you explain Seattle or San Francisco?

How do you explain Seattle or San Francisco

What people making 50~ 100 grand a year living in parking lots, campers, boxes in people's living rooms those people?

'There's nowhere to go:' RV campers filling Everett streets

There's nowhere to go:' RV campers filling Everett streets

by Patrick Quinn

77dca2ba-10df-43f3-bee9-b564a106c0c8-large16x9_PKGHOMELESSRVPARKING.transfer_frame_1002.jpg

Everett police claim they’re seeing more homeless people camped in RV’s along city streets. (Photo: KOMO News)

VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
10 photos

EVERETT, Wash. – Everett police claim they’re seeing more homeless people camped in RV’s along city streets.

“We’ve seen an increase in people that are living in the vehicles, whether it’s motor homes or standard cars,” said Dan Templeman, Everett Police Chief.

The trend coincides with a rise in the homeless population in Snohomish County. According to a recent report, the homeless population has increased 9.9 percent since 2013.

“This is not just a government issue, this is a community issue. This is a crisis,” said Chief Templeman.

But those living in RV’s said they don’t have any options for long-term parking.

“There’s just nowhere to go,” said Sara Summers, who’s RV was tagged in Everett on Wednesday. Summers and her husband have 72 hours to move.

“The law enforcement guy today was like, 'You need to go to Seattle,' but I don’t even think you can be in Seattle, he was just so rude,” said Summers.

When asked if his officers encourage campers to pursue services in other cities, Chief Templeman said, “No, we’re not encouraging that. My community outreach enforcement officers, they’re looking for shelter options, they’re looking for temporary housing options, they’re looking for family members that we can try to connect and unite these individuals with, as opposed to pushing them off into other communities. We want to own it."

While there isn’t a county-sanctioned RV parking area in Snohomish County, later this year, the City of Everett is planning to fund a faith organization to open a safe parking program

You know, if the minimum wage was increased to 15/hr., then many of the people would no longer qualify for welfare programs.

I thought you conservatives were all about figuring out how to reduce spending for welfare programs. Well..................raising the minimum wage to 15/hr is one way to do it.

You know, if the minimum wage was increased to 15/hr., then many of the people would no longer qualify for welfare programs.

I thought you conservatives were all about figuring out how to reduce spending for welfare programs. Well..................raising the minimum wage to 15/hr is one way to do it.

You really are as dumb as a box of rocks! The libtards would then just raise the benefit levels to correspond to the new inflated prices. Ever see a dog chase its tail?

Then would we would need to raise the minimum wage again.

I'm for raising minimum wage.
picture yourself loading heavy boxes in a factory and some schmuck walks by every hour and throws a crumbled up ten dollar bill at you

fyi, in California some people can make 50k per year and still qualify for welfare

fyi in California, most mexicans don't vote at all

fyi the Democrats want to raise minimum wage to 15, sometime in the future over the rainbow.
they just want the votes now

picture yourself loading heavy boxes in a factory and some schmuck walks by every hour and throws a crumbled up ten dollar bill at you

fyi, in California some people can make 50k per year and still qualify for welfare

fyi the Democrats want to raise minimum wage to 15, sometime in the future over the rainbow.

Paying them $10 is too much. Unskilled labor like that is not worth that much.

You really are as dumb as a box of rocks! The libtards would then just raise the benefit levels to correspond to the new inflated prices. Ever see a dog chase its tail?

Then would we would need to raise the minimum wage again.
That only happens when management is lousy, and they ask for and get raises, before asking Labor to take pay cuts to "save the company".

Paying them $10 is too much. Unskilled labor like that is not worth that much.
Management is worse, if they are complaining about taxes.

Oh please the welfare level would just get raised, they would be making Minimum fucking wage.

Forum List

Back