Miami PD Estimates More Than 30,000 Cars Participated in Anti-Communist, Latinos For Trump Caravan in South Florida

Latinos are proud Americans, work hard, love God & family

There's a Hispanic guy around the corner from me has 3 children, a wife and a nice boat in the driveway.......

Along with several Trump signs. Meanwhile 90% of the Americans have Biden signs in the yard. Yup, I'm in deep shit Blue Buffoon territory.

There's a Hispanic guy around the corner from me has 3 children, a wife and a nice boat in the driveway.......

Along with several Trump signs. Meanwhile 90% of the Americans have Biden signs in the yard. Yup, I'm in deep shit Blue Buffoon territory.
Well, a boat says it all...

I can't imagine why they were doing and anti-communist rally since there are no communist running the govt. of running for office.
Yes there are. They are just packaged differently.
I have yet to see one real communist in the pact. Maybe you kats have no idea wtf a real communist is or for that matter you folks dont even know what communism is.

1602426478234.png

Well, a boat says it all...

Right...NICE boat....obviously the guy works hard.
I doubt he got that with handouts.

I can't imagine why they were doing and anti-communist rally since there are no communist running the govt. of running for office.

There is a person who kneels for communist BLM and thinks Antifa is just an idea.

Some staunch communists aren't this stupid.

Portland up and coming mayor: "I am ANTIFA!"

Yes, they are not communists folks... they are not communist. Keep believing...

Think about it, in Portland the communist population actually approves of the burning looting and murder. They have bought the media narrative 100% and believe murder is fine if it is to advance a moronic cause.

Basue, hope you don’t mind m adding other parade info here
290 tractor parade. They were expecting around 30.

Forum List

Back