🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Miami residents "fed up" with soaring violent crime, lack of cops

Miami Police Go Into Recruiting Overdrive Officer.com

Miami is seeing the same thing many cities are seeing. Depolicing. Cops quitting.

Residents are "fed up" and want to try to fire the leadership due to high violent crime. But....what would a new leader do? In today's new national climate...cops are told to run into chaotic situations....but if you make an error in that tiny split second decision under high stress....you are going to prison. And we want you do do it for mediocre pay, shitty hours, and an existence where society is gonna hate you simply for sharing the same profession as some idiot in another state who broke the law.

Yippee!!! Good job liberals.

Dems are trying to make it an Obama Model City like Baltimore, Ferguson and Chicago

Mayor Tomàs Regalado of Miami is a Republican. I hope you are aware of that before you post. How do you know those criminals are democrat or republican?
Oh I'm not going to commit crime today because it's a republican mayor.
Oh I'm not going to commit crime today because it's a democrat mayor.
Do you know how stupid that is? People will commit crimes whoever is the leader of the city.

Because most inner city gun crime is from the African American community...do you think they are closet republicans?

Yes....the democrats attack the police, both legally and in their morale.....they get them to stop doing their jobs...then the gun murder rate goes up..and what do the democrats do, they call for more gun control....

Seems like this might be a pattern, after all, Fast and Furious was an attempt to create a false gun crime problem with American guns just before obama was going to push for more gun control.......

Just saying.....

Mayor is a republican.

It's beyond partisanship now.

The majority of good cops...99% of em....are saying fuck it and making SURE they never end up in jail or Page 1A.

The bad ones...the tiny minority...keep doing dumb shit.

Well I certainly don't agree with this anti cop movement. But those blaming Dems are just silly.

Err, it is certainly the dems who are behind it.

Republican mayor

Hmmm...but not in the top 25 most violent cities as of 2013...

Most Dangerous Cities In America - Business Insider

WOW! When I lived there, (probably before you were born, :( ) Car insurance was very expensive, especially for a kid in their teens and early twenties, but as a female, I still had it much better than what my male friends had to pay!!!! Even back when I lived there, Miami was number one in the Nation for Car Theft....

Then I moved to the Tampa Bay Area and my car Insurance payment was CUT MORE THAN HALF, then to outside of Tampa Bay, and cut even lower....

Miami Car Insurance is notoriously HIGH.....

BUT, that $10k a year for the family, is just Highway Robbery! They probably should cut out the Collision coverage on the oldest Car...to save a little money...

I had to pay my own Car insurance bill, even while on my family's policy...so work it was for me after school and school activities, during high school.

WOW! When I lived there, (probably before you were born, :( ) Car insurance was very expensive, especially for a kid in their teens and early twenties, but as a female, I still had it much better than what my male friends had to pay!!!! Even back when I lived there, Miami was number one in the Nation for Car Theft....

Then I moved to the Tampa Bay Area and my car Insurance payment was CUT MORE THAN HALF, then to outside of Tampa Bay, and cut even lower....

BUT, that $10k a year for the family, is just Highway Robbery! They probably should cut out the Collision coverage on the oldest Car...to save a little money...

I had to pay my own Car insurance bill, even while on my family's policy...so work it was for me after school and school activities, during high school.
Never lived there..........worked there for a short while. One of the guys had to take a cab to work his first day. Stayed at the wrong motel and had his truck stolen, which had his gang box and tools on it, and most of his clothes........................First day in..........

Are you that old...........:confused-84:.........I'm no spring chicken here.

Miami is seeing the same thing many cities are seeing. Depolicing. Cops quitting.

Residents are "fed up" and want to try to fire the leadership due to high violent crime. But....what would a new leader do? In today's new national climate...cops are told to run into chaotic situations....but if you make an error in that tiny split second decision under high stress....you are going to prison. And we want you do do it for mediocre pay, shitty hours, and an existence where society is gonna hate you simply for sharing the same profession as some idiot in another state who broke the law.

Dems are trying to make it an Obama Model City like Baltimore, Ferguson and Chicago

Mayor Tomàs Regalado of Miami is a Republican. I hope you are aware of that before you post. How do you know those criminals are democrat or republican?
Do you know how stupid that is? People will commit crimes whoever is the leader of the city.

Because most inner city gun crime is from the African American community...do you think they are closet republicans?

So why did they elect a republican mayor?

Never lived there..........worked there for a short while. One of the guys had to take a cab to work his first day. Stayed at the wrong motel and had his truck stolen, which had his gang box and tools on it, and most of his clothes........................First day in..........

Fowler was governor when Care lived there

Broward.......not Fowler

Sorry
:eusa_whistle:

Miami isn't on thislist of 25 most violent cities either...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities In The USA Cities Journal

I lived in Key Biscayne so I only hear those inner city bad news from newspapers or TV. We do not lock our gates or doors that is how I feel safe in my community.

That is the way it is in most parts of the country and in most parts of even these inner city shooting galleries.....these gun murders happen in small, multi block areas making up a tiny percent of the city, yet they get all the attention because of the killings. If you compare the rest of America with Europe, the violence levels are the same or lower in the United States....

Broward.......not Fowler

Sorry
:eusa_whistle:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Perhaps if the citizens had more guns they would be able to defend themselves......

And the victims of most of these shootings, and the shooters....cannot legally own or carry guns since they are primarily gang members.....

The law abiding, sure, they can carry guns all day long and they will not add to the murder numbers in any of these cities.

Napoleon Bonaparte Broward (April 19, 1857 – October 1, 1910) was an American river pilot, captain, and politician; he was elected as the 19th Governor of the U.S. state of Florida from January 3, 1905 to January 5, 1909.

So why did they elect a republican mayor?

More white and cuban republicans than black democrats...

Miami Population and Demographics Miami FL

Chicago...more white, black and hispanic democrats.....

For example...in Richmond, California, a population of about 104,000 people....I think, I would have to go back to the article, and the police know that 17 young men are responsible for 76% of all the shootings there....that is how you can get the problem in these cities...

Prosecutors and judges, who bitch about the gun murder rate, who either don't pursue gun criminals, or let them go with light sentences....and then complain about gun violence.....

If you are 'no spring chicken' then, NO! I'm not THAT old!

Horty, my dear friend, is lying like a rug...Broward was Governor just BEFORE I was born! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back