Michael Bennet Says Cancer Has Persuaded Him to Run for President, but not to endorse Medicare 4 All

Bennet said that his conversation with voters at the coffee shop reinforced why he reintroduced his Medicare-X bill, which provides a Medicare option. But unlike Bernie Sanders’s Medicare for All bill, which has become popular in the Democratic primary field, his plan would not eliminate all private insurance.

WHAT? No one-size-fits-all DNC-mandated 'health care' bid / power grab where you have little to no say / choice, especially since Democrats plan to outlaw having any other form of health care insurance...such a plan to be forced on all of us is NOT the choice of someone who wants to join the ranks of the elite who are better than everyone else and above the law?

Go on....no way! :p

WHAT? No one-size-fits-all DNC-mandated 'health care' bid / power grab where you have little to no say / choice, especially since Democrats plan to outlaw having any other form of health care insurance...such a plan to be forced on all of us is NOT the choice of someone who wants to join the ranks of the elite who are better than everyone else and above the law?

I guess you don't understand the word OPTION.

Well by my count, that gives Colorado 2 of its politicians running for POTUS. I love my home state, but I wouldn’t wish Hickenlooper to Bennett on anybody.

I understand the fact that SEVERAL 2020 Dem contenders have claimed the intent is to outlaw any other plan that theirs, that it can not survive with mandatory all-in, like Obamacare can / could not exist without the govt-enforced mandate / tax.

Medicare-4-All will be no more of an 'Option' than Obamacare was, snowflake.

I understand the fact that SEVERAL 2020 Dem contenders have claimed the intent is to outlaw any other plan that theirs, that it can not survive with mandatory all-in, like Obamacare can / could not exist without the govt-enforced mandate / tax.

Medicare-4-All will be no more of an 'Option' than Obamacare was, snowflake.

You don't understand what you posted and what Bennett said, it's not Medicare for all and there would be an option. There's a big difference of a Medicare buy in vs Medicare for all.

You don't understand what you posted and what Bennett said...
No, you are mis-representing what I posted (ie LYING)

'I understand the fact that SEVERAL 2020 Dem contenders have claimed the intent is to outlaw any other plan that theirs,'...

Did I say, 'BENNETT SAID...'? No, no I did not. Fail!

You don't understand what you posted and what Bennett said...
No, you are mis-representing what I posted (ie LYING)

'I understand the fact that SEVERAL 2020 Dem contenders have claimed the intent is to outlaw any other plan that theirs,'...

Did I say, 'BENNETT SAID...'? No, no I did not. Fail!

You're a fail because you were indicating Bennett said it and btw not all candidates are proposing Medicare for all. If you research this a little bit instead of coming here to get your news you might just have known that.

You're a fail because you were indicating Bennett said it and btw not all candidates are proposing Medicare for all.

AGAIN, Did I say, 'BENNETT SAID...'? No, no I did not.

Did I say ALL 2020 candidates are proposing Medicare-4-All'? No, no I did not.
--- 'I understand the fact that SEVERAL 2020 Dem Contenders...'

AGAIN, You FAIL!

AGAIN, You LIE!

You continue to LIE because you have been proven to have falsely accused me of something and have just been proven to have - AGAIN - lied your ass off and refuse to admit it.

I recommend you stop while you are BEHIND...you stick to trying to speak for YOURSELF and stop LYING and FALSELY ACCUSING ME of things.

Forum List

Back