Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The racists on this thread are the ones calling people names: that is why it is so easy to identify them. They may or may not be calling the other posters names, but they are definitely calling the black people names, especially the young man who was killed. And they are laughing about this young man's death and ridiculing him. It's just sickening. What such folks do is take the discussion down to the lowest common denominator (meaning: The most basic, least sophisticated level of taste, sensibility, or opinion among a group of people), which makes it impossible to actually have an intelligent, meaningful discussion.
What did you think about the way Mike Brown acted in the store video?

I think it does not warrant a death sentence. We do not have video of the shooting and have conflicting witness descriptions of it. As I have said before, we need to have all the information come out in time, not jump to conclusions and not blindly accept anyone's testimony at this point. Not speculate, not be judge, jury and executioners for anyone involved. There needs to also be an intelligent response to the rioting instead of just racist name calling. If a community responds to an incident like this in such a way, there is far more going there than we see on the surface. But people who are racists just have one simple idea about it, and that idea is completely derogatory toward blacks. Racists don't think, they don't have to: they can justifiy everything through their skewed, racist perspective of reality.
Ya but, what did you think about the way Mike Brown acted in the store video?

the word racist doesn't mean anything anymore. It's the the kid crying wolf one too many times. No one with a brain believes him.

Youre a racist. It means you basically think you are somehow better than another race. Its not for you to believe but to label you as an ignorant inbred for everyone else to know.

DON'T ASSume anything. I am a lowly sinner saved by the grace of God. The truth hurts sometimes and when libs like yourself are always looking for ways to be offended.....:eusa_hand:

the word racist doesn't mean anything anymore. It's the the kid crying wolf one too many times. No one with a brain believes him.

Youre a racist. It means you basically think you are somehow better than another race. Its not for you to believe but to label you as an ignorant inbred for everyone else to know.

I think you are racist. See how that works? I must be pretty racist as I have dated Black women and been in love with them.:lol::eusa_clap:

DON'T ASSume anything. I am a lowly sinner saved by the grace of God. The truth hurts sometimes and when libs like yourself are always looking for ways to be offended.....:eusa_hand:

I wasnt trying to offend you. I dont care what racists think because I know you are proud of being a racist. I'm just calling you out for others to see. You seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance as well. How do you claim to be saved by the grace of god and god doesnt like racists? He turned Moses sister and brother into lepers for being racists. :lol:

Last edited:

I think you are racist. See how that works? I must be pretty racist as I have dated Black women and been in love with them.:lol::eusa_clap:

As long as they behaved in a way you thought was appropriate, right?

You're always telling me blacks are better then whites

I dont believe that for a moment. I've seen some of your comments. Youre a racist. Racists dont love people they think are beneath them.

You're always telling me blacks are better then whites

Show me where I said that? I think you just get pissed because I point out the nasty stuff white people do when you come with your racist posts. :lol:

You dont like that shit shoved back into your face do you?

Last edited:

I guess looking at evidence and wanting a fair trial makes me a bigot. You see these people want to make this issue all about how evil we whites are. Otherwise, this issue would be handled at the local level and we probably wouldn't of known about it.

The left is using it to advance something and they don't give a shit how many people are fucked over because of it.

As long as they behaved in a way you thought was appropriate, right?
I wouldn't date any girl unless she behaved in a way I thought was appropriate

I guess looking at evidence and wanting a fair trial makes me a bigot. You see these people want to make this issue all about how evil we whites are. Otherwise, this issue would be handled at the local level and we probably wouldn't of known about it.

The left is using it to advance something and they don't give a shit how many people are fucked over because of it.

You dont want a fair trial. You want the cop to get off and get away with executing a black person. We all know you are hard core racist. Your post remind me of the KKK during Reconstruction.

You dont want a fair trial. You want the cop to get off and get away with executing a black person. We all know you are hard core racist. Your post remind me of the KKK during Reconstruction.

I am the way I am because of the shit going down right in front of our fucking eyes...Civilized people don't destroy others property! Get it, asshole?:mad:

I am looking at the evidence and the evidence shows that Brown was likely charging the officer. His hands were down at chest level....The report tonight completely destroyed his friends statements. GONE, OVER, FUCKED!

All you care about is hanging this officer for shooting. What would you do if someone was coming at you to kill you and you had a gun?

I am the way I am because of the shit going down right in front of our fucking eyes...Civilized people don't destroy others property! Get it, asshole?:mad:

I am looking at the evidence and the evidence shows that Brown was likely charging the officer. His hands were down at chest level....The report tonight completely destroyed his friends statements. GONE, OVER, FUCKED!

All you care about is hanging this officer for shooting. What would you do if someone was coming at you to kill you and you had a gun?

No thats not what the evidence shows. The evidence shows exactly what the eyewitness Tiffany reported. Who told you Brown was coming to kill the cop?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/tiffany-mitchell-michael-brown_n_5677003.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back